• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Who said she had resistance? She doesn't even know what reatsu is, and has had a growth in it for like, what, not even a month now? She can barely see ghosts but it's OK for her to resist attacks from a 7a character
What does her not knowing what Reiatsu is have with her resisting it? She didn't have her soul yanked out and eaten by yammy unlike the wide majority of other victims. Whether he's 7-A or not makes no difference.

So just having reatsu to a certain extent prevents it, but we y'all still going on with the sasuke gets one shotted bs I see lol

Oh well, guess yammy gets one shotted be Amaterasu then. Good game guys it's a shame. Cuz I can also ass pull here, just like u guys can

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Oh well, guess yammy gets one shotted be Amaterasu then. Good game guys it's a shame. Cuz I can also ass pull here, just like u guys can
....Look at the OP my dude.

Ama doesn't 1 shot anything, it's just a fire that doesn't go out. The rate that it burns at is pretty inconsistent. Meanwhile Yammy just needs to breath and done.

Also it's literally no different than Sasuke not being able to see Yammy without the op having to make it so he can, even though you'd need reiatsu to see him.

Actually this is a stomp regardless. Five Kage Sasuke is only 7-A via his Mangekyo. He gets either tapped or his soul eaten now that he doesn't have access to it at all.

Ms doesn't make ap higher, but whatever. So no Amaterasu or Ms. Who is faster? If it's sasuke, he would just go for the kill, and if not for the supposed soul reap bs sasuke would win regardless.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Ms doesn't make ap higher, but whatever. So no Amaterasu or Ms. Who is faster? If it's sasuke, he would just go for the kill, and if not for the supposed soul reap bs sasuke would win regardless.
He's 7-A with Susano'o. Which is only accessible via his mangekyo. No Mangekyo = No 7-A = Stomp. Sasuke can't do anything here.

So it's a stomp cuz of this one attack that u don't even know if it would work, while in every single other possible scenario, yammy gets utterly ******* destroyed? Yeah, y'all can count the votes, I'm just outta here

Don't know it would work? What are you on dude? There is plenty of evidence to say that it not only works but it is also his starting move and Sasuke can't do a thing about it.

Every single other scenario also involves Sasuke getting stomped with no chance to win, just like when Gonzui gets used. Read the OP and you will realise that this match is between a 7-A+ and a 7-C.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
So it's a stomp cuz of this one attack that u don't even know if it would work, while in every single other possible scenario, yammy gets utterly ******* destroyed? Yeah, y'all can count the votes, I'm just outta here
Dude can you actually chill? Read Sasuke's profile, he is literally only 7-A via Susano'o which without he is Town Level. He can't do anything here.

Since when is base yammy who got destroyed by bankai ichigo pre vizard training while having the hollow take over problem the whole time 7a?? Who tf agreed to that?? Holy shit lol hahaha this is ******* hilarous yeah, no, I'm so out lol don't even answer to my post btw

This is willful ignorance at this point. If you read his page, you'd see that he beat up Bankai Ichigo, and Toshiro, another 7-A considered using Bankai to fight him.

Back