• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Sukehiro vs Hendrickson (7-3), GRACE)

Yeah but he still needs to hit him with it. Yami can easily sense and know his next attack by sensing his Ki. He has FTL reactions mainly due to that.

It's bigger than it looks.

Whatever, still Black Hole consumes any magic around him. Even if he wouldn't absorb it whole, while he summons it it would keep him away from the flames for few seconds. And I don't think Hellfire can burn through Black Cocoon. Yami summoned it to protect himself from Licht's attack that seems way above Hendrickson feat. https://i.gyazo.com/33ca0c9739e918828436a14646f78161.png

Yeah, and forget to add that Yami has true flight, so it would be even easier to avoid.

I don't think so.

It still doesn't look big enough to absorb all of that, in my opinion. And considering the Hellblaze can burn the Fairy King's Forest, a place naturally resist to flames, it's chances of breaking through are even higher. Furthermore, the flames don't go out, or at least Yami has one very limited way to put them out. So they would continuously stay on the Black Cocoon until he ran out of magic, or it eventually burns through.

Even if he were to fly, Hendrickson's darkness can grow wings. Even if he weren't able to, Hellblaze Stream spreads through the air, and he also has projectile Hellblaze. His darkness can also extend his range with tendrils, too. As it stands Yami has no real way to put him down.

Still his regen has its limits. Spatial cutting should be a win condition for me. Yami has serious advantage with Ki sensing and he can know how exhausted or close to his limit Hendy is.

Idk about the experience and abilities and range.

Yami can make his attacks vanish wih black hole. He can also make increase his physical capacity with magic

Hendrickson is far older, and has been training for longer.

Hendrickson still has SEVERAL hundreds of meters with his abilities, again, far outclassing Yami.

If Hendrickson touches Yami once, Acid will corrode him. Hellblaze can fight long, or short range, and Hellblaze Stream still hasn't had a valid argument imo why that wouldn't work, and it should just burst through any defense Yami can put up.

Since he is a demon, he could also extract Yami's soul, since even regular Red Demons could do that, and Hendrickson had researched them for years, but he's never done that so.

Also, what time does this battle take place? Demons get stronger at night with no known cap, so if it goes on there then Hendrickson overwhelms him further.

In character Hendy stopped using a lot of those abilities tbh

Also how old is he?? Did we get a real age for yami cause he has been fighting since a child iirc

Hundreds of meters: 100 - 1,000 m

They are in the same range

Also what stops Yami from using Dimension Slash even if Hendy uses hellfire?

Alright, so:

Hendrickson being far older is not really a point. Yami has been Magic Knight for over 10/15 years and every single day he was getting missions, fighting many people at once. Main reason why he is so respected by literally everyone despite being captain of the "worst" squad and was said to rival Julius' power by Licht's companion, forgot his name.

Yami has Extrasensory Perception, Chi Manipulation and Stat (speed, strength) amps. Hendy touching him so easily is not happening, as he can predict his next attack, and Hendy's Ki should be really simple as he's cocky asf in character.

Still, Hellblaze isn't impossible to avoid. Did Hellblaze ever burn through Forcefield? (I don't remember that good, watched the anime and read manga like 2 years ago) Because Yami still has Black Cocoon and can protect himself. Just as I said, he planned to protect himself from Licht's superior attack so Hellblaze that isn't really a straight-energy blast shouldn't burn through it.

So he doesn't do that in character, then it's invalid argument.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Hellblaze is bigger and stronger, and it's not like he can't... dodge it, or just fly away.
Yeah but dimension slash ignores Durability. And idk how he will avoid it, it's also a space attack

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
And hundreds of meters=/=SEVERAL HUNDREDS of meters.
Yeah but that still means his range is under a kilometer. If not then his range is kilometers

Back