• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Key: both Spade Kingdom Raid Arc
13ff91867b07f540fedcf16724ca06ea.jpg

VS
566__by_hitotsumami-d4iggt1.png
Key: Base Guy (can activate Eight Gate afterwards) and DMS

Equalized Speed
All In-Character
Distance: 50m

BC Team:
Naruto Team:
Inconclusive:

Match is weird. If guy goes eight gate he fodderizes both of them and whoever manages to survive has to deal with kakashi. Problem is How willing he is to do so. He is very willing seeing as he wanted to go 8th gates just against tailed beast bombs but would kakashi allow him? If guy doesn't go 8th gates and at least take out yami then it gets tricky. Just have one question. combat speed is equalised right? would that include kamui speed?

Match is weird. If guy goes eight gate he fodderizes both of them and whoever manages to survive has to deal with kakashi. Problem is How willing he is to do so. He is very willing seeing as he wanted to go 8th gates just against tailed beast bombs but would kakashi allow him? If guy doesn't go 8th gates and at least take out yami then it gets tricky. Just have one question. combat speed is equalised right? would that include kamui speed?
If it says „Equalized Speed“ it obviously is

According to rules some speed are always exempted like if a projectile has a set speed
Nothing is exempted from speed equal, everything is reduced by the same multiplier.
Say Kamui was 10x faster than base Kakashi, it would always remain 10x faster no matter whose speed he's equalized to.

1/ Why does Kakashi even have those given Zabuza was the one who did it?

2/ Hardly in character and definitely not passive, as nobody but Sasuke ever got haxed to this extent just by being around Kakashi. And that's assuming Kakashi has really showcased that hax to begin with.

Anyways, Nacht just pulls a Shikamaru on them, but better, and locks them in place while Yami one shots with Dimension Slash

Absolutely no one is tagging guy
He wouldn't even be able to move in the first place. The moment he casts a shadow, he'd be locked in place and won't be able to get away because of Nacht's far superior lifting strength.

Running away is impossible anyway because he can cover the whole domain with Darkness, making it easier to attack from any direction and lock him in place.

Not only that, but he can also paralyze anyone that hears his Walgner cry, create multiple clones of himself that cannot be sensed even to the likes of Asta, do the same for Yami, teleport from anywhere (as long as it has a shadow), and even double their speed with Kids' Playground.

There's no way none of them can't catch Guy, who doesn't have a >2× speed amp that I recall

Not really sure how that's gonna work with kakashi also.
Not sure how that's not gonna work on Kakashi. He doesn't seem to have anything to counter that

Last edited:
Not sure how that's not gonna work on Kakashi. He doesn't seem to have anything to counter that
Kamui, which Yami negates with Black Moon but the first time without prior knowledge is enough to escape

Guy is useless here, he gets BFR at the beginning of the fight and Kakashi is a glass cannon who dies with even a basic attack from Base Nacht unless using Susanoo

He wouldn't even be able to move in the first place. The moment he casts a shadow, he'd be locked in place and won't be able to get away because of Nacht's far superior lifting strength.

Running away is impossible anyway because he can cover the whole domain with Darkness, making it easier to attack from any direction and lock him in place.

Not only that, but he can also paralyze anyone that hears his Walgner cry, create multiple clones of himself that cannot be sensed even to the likes of Asta, do the same for Yami, teleport from anywhere (as long as it has a shadow), and even double their speed with Kids' Playground.

There's no way none of them can't catch Guy, who doesn't have a >2× speed amp that I recall

1. Natched shadow has to attack itself to guy shadow and guy has full knowledge of the nara clan so he would use shunshin to move out of the way.
2. No one talked on running away
3. Guy and kakashi both have a 5times speed amp with the first gate and guy can even go far higher all the way to seventh gate. If he senses he is too outclassed he goes 8th gate and one shots
4. you're wrong he has a 5times speed amp with just the first gate
5. Kakashi is not in the physical space where they are fighting so trapping him is impossible. Only yami can deal with kakashi but kakashi is 5times faster and could just snipe his head off. Actually, if kakashi activates his susanoo he would just destroy everywhere including the space via sheer size and ap.

It's crazy how during all this i've not mention the glaring problem that is none of them have counters to genjutsu which is thought based and as such the fastest move. Kakashi can even cast it if he is somehow paralysed

Kamui, which Yami negates with Black Moon but the first time without prior knowledge is enough to escape

Guy is useless here, he gets BFR at the beginning of the fight and Kakashi is a glass cannon who dies with even a basic attack from Base Nacht unless using Susanoo
absolutely no one is tagging guy and kakashi just snipes both their heads off or puts them under genjutsu

Good luck not being tagged when everything surrounding you is trying to grab you then while Yami nulls everything they throw at them
It's pretty easy when he has shushin, 5times speed amp with first gate and at least 24times speed amp with the 8th gate lol. Guy literally blitz and one shots

When has mana zone ever nulled mind control? also kakashi is resistant to power null lol
Resistant to 3-4 layers of power null?

Mana= chakra= chakra is gettting nulled

If not equalized fair
It's pretty easy when he has shushin, 5times speed amp with first gate and at least 24times speed amp with the 8th gate lol. Guy literally blitz and one shots
You can't win for having such massive amps when BC is relativistic to ftl and naruto is sub relativistic (But Kakashi is FTL+, he can speed blitz then), the only amp he can use is eight gates because that is when he is faster than BC without breaking the rules

Also, 5 times speed amp is not gonna save you from omnidirecional grabbing on a massive area, even if you move faster, you are still in that area to begin with and that area is a FTL amp compared to all might guy's sub relativistic amps

Guy is useless, nothing more to say, unless he starts with 8 gates at the literal beginning of the fight he can't keep up with the hax of the combatants here, no defensive hax, speed amps that are a moot point by rules and are lesser amps that the Yami and Nacht can do combine (and I don't even know if they are using that already because by sba, they are already using their combo spell in the beginning of the fight, the thread owner should clarify this)

Resistant to 3-4 layers of power null?

Mana= chakra= chakra is gettting nulled

If not equalized fair

You can't win for having such massive amps when BC is relativistic to ftl and naruto is sub relativistic (But Kakashi is FTL+, he can speed blitz then), the only amp he can use is eight gates because that is when he is faster than BC without breaking the rules

Also, 5 times speed amp is not gonna save you from omnidirecional grabbing on a massive area, even if you move faster, you are still in that area to begin with and that area is a FTL amp compared to all might guy's sub relativistic amps

Guy is useless, nothing more to say, unless he starts with 8 gates at the literal beginning of the fight he can't keep up with the hax of the combatants here, no defensive hax, speed amps that are a moot point by rules and are lesser amps that the Yami and Nacht can do combine (and I don't even know if they are using that already because by sba, they are already using their combo spell in the beginning of the fight, the thread owner should clarify this)
1. No kakashi is using six path chakra which involves manipulation of life force. You can't just equalise everything like that
2. that's literally my point . kakashi is already 5times faster with first gate. yami his only problem is too slow to hit him and nacht can't touch him. He can one shot either from there if they are not under genjutsu already.
3. Speed is equalised broski so everyone scales to the slowest character there i.e might guy so no one is ftl. Shunshin is already a blitz worthy amp which he can already use to dodge but stacking a 5times speed amp on top and it would be almost impossible to still grab him. Also if i recall doesn't nacht enclosing require buildings or something?
4. WIth kakashi not being touched and he being occupied with dodging yami and guy evading with sixth gate he would immediately see he is outclassed and go 8th gate straight. Even the shockwaves from guy going 8th gate scale to his ap and as such would just destroy the whole space. furthermore he gets at least 24times speed boost on top of his at least 5times boost, at this point he is literally 120 times faster . That's enough to statue and blitz and one shot a thousand clones and a thousand hands and stomp them all

Aight

First of all, I went under the assumption that 8th gate state was under the same key as his base form, something that nearly every profile I've seen does.

As per rules, characters are not allowed to change keys during a battle, the OP needs to either stick with Base Guy or have him go 8th gates from the start

Second, assuming this key change is allowed, this counts as a mismatch as Guy, the slower character, wins via speedblitzing the faster BC team.

So before I reply to all the previous posts, we need to make things clear now, otherwise this match cannot possibly function

Mana encompasses everything in BC, from Magic energy, to life force, to the soul, and mind itself.

SP Chakra being life force isn't stopping that

Mana encompasses everything in BC, from Magic energy, to life force, to the soul, and mind itself.

SP Chakra being life force isn't stopping that
It would mean you are implying that when characters null mana in bc the other person dies coz that is what would happen if you null chakra in naruto verse. Also this is irrelevant. Guy uses brute force and genjutsu has nothing to do with power null

Aight

First of all, I went under the assumption that 8th gate state was under the same key as his base form, something that nearly every profile I've seen does.

As per rules, characters are not allowed to change keys during a battle, the OP needs to either stick with Base Guy or have him go 8th gates from the start

Second, assuming this key change is allowed, this counts as a mismatch as Guy, the slower character, wins via speedblitzing the faster BC team.

So before I reply to all the previous posts, we need to make things clear now, otherwise this match cannot possibly function
Guy has base and eight gate in both keys. You can choose base key and it would still be the same thing. It's all just one

The speed stuff i feel like it's a grey area:
1. This is a team match. It's not guy wins, it's team kakashi wins and team kakashi is not the slowest but the fastest actually the fastest. so the team that wins has both the slowest and fastest character. Also guy can't win. He dies after taking both out. Kakashi would be the winner for the team.
I'd like to hear what others think though if it is a mismatch or not

It would mean you are implying that when characters null mana in bc the other person dies coz that is what would happen if you null chakra in naruto verse. Also this is irrelevant. Guy uses brute force and genjutsu has nothing to do with power null
Yes, when a character's Mana is depleted, they die, it literally happened to many citizens in the Spade Arc

Guy has base and eight gate in both keys. You can choose base key and it would still be the same thing. It's all just one
Then it should have been all in one key, the moment they are separated into 2 is where the issue begins.

This could all be fixed by starting with 8th gate Guy right off the bat
The speed stuff i feel like it's a grey area:
1. This is a team match. It's not guy wins, it's team kakashi wins and team kakashi is not the slowest but the fastest actually the fastest. so the team that wins has both the slowest and fastest character. Also guy can't win. He dies after taking both out. Kakashi would be the winner for the team.
I'd like to hear what others think though if it is a mismatch or not
Team battle or not, SE is downscaled to the slower character.
The slowest character is Guy, so everyone's speed will be lowered to that of Guy, including Kakashi.

You can't have the cake and eat it. And again, this all could be avoided by having Guy start with 8th Gates

Yes, when a character's Mana is depleted, they die, it literally happened to many citizens in the Spade Arc
No that's their mana being drained not nulled lol. Absolutelly no one has ever died coz the other person was using mana zone.
Then it should have been all in one key, the moment they are separated into 2 is where the issue begins.

This could all be fixed by starting with 8th gate Guy right off the bat

Team battle or not, SE is downscaled to the slower character.
The slowest character is Guy, so everyone's speed will be lowered to that of Guy, including Kakashi.

You can't have the cake and eat it. And again, this all could be avoided by having Guy start with 8th Gates
1. I'm telling you it doesn't matter. If you choose the base key he still has the 8th gate under his belt so it's pointless
2. I'm not the thread maker
3. No one cares who it is downscaled to. The winning team "team kakashi" is not the slowest team that's my point of it being a grey area. Your issue is guy the slower character would win by blitzing but i'm telling you team kakashi wins not guy. Guy can only draw at best coz he dies after taking them out.

Once again i'm not the thread maker

No that's their mana being drained not nulled lol. Absolutelly no one has ever died coz the other person was using mana zone.
Why in the world did Mana Zone come into the convo?
Not all Mana Zones erase Mana, only Yami's can.

Depleting and erasing Mana are the same thing, the latter is just faster. You're just trying to argue semantics for odd reasons
1. I'm telling you it doesn't matter. If you choose the base key he still has the 8th gate under his belt so it's pointless
2. I'm not the thread maker
3. No one cares who it is downscaled to. The winning team "team kakashi" is not the slowest team that's my point of it being a grey area. Your issue is guy the slower character would win by blitzing but i'm telling you team kakashi wins not guy. Guy can only draw at best coz he dies after taking them out.

Once again i'm not the thread maker
And nobody caring (that "nobody" being only you so far btw) doesn't mean the site doesn't have rules.

If you wanna play that team game, Team Kakashi is still overall slower than Team Yami as their average speed is lower than Yami's. And mind you, those are not the rules of speed equal

I know you're not the thread maker, but that doesn't mean we can't go by the rules.

Why in the world did Mana Zone come into the convo?
Not all Mana Zones erase Mana, only Yami's can.

Depleting and erasing Mana are the same thing, the latter is just faster. You're just trying to argue semantics for odd reasons

And nobody caring (that "nobody" being only you so far btw) doesn't mean the site doesn't have rules.

I know you're not the thread maker, but that doesn't mean we can't go by the rules.
1. Because it was mana zone that mattered?
No erasing is different from absorption. Yami mana zone erases mana around same way asta anti magic mana around. It has nothing to do with mana inside your body. As long as kakashi has chakra in his body he negs with genjutsu. as genjutsu just needs chakra in your body to activate and not chakra to actually carry it out

Site rules state slower character cannot win by blitzing. who is the slower character? guy. Good can guy win? nope only team kakashi can

1. Because it was mana zone that mattered?
No erasing is different from absorption. Yami mana zone erases mana around same way asta anti magic mana around. It has nothing to do with mana inside your body. As long as kakashi has chakra in his body he negs with genjutsu. as genjutsu just needs chakra in your body to activate and not chakra to actually carry it out
See, I have not said anything about absorbing, just depleting. Gonna be hard to have a debate if you keep stuffing words in people's mouth like that.

Anti-Magic erases Magic, but it's different from Mana, which it can't erase (at best just slice it).

And Asta can work on the magic inside of people too. It was a bad comparison on your end.
Site rules state slower character cannot win by blitzing. who is the slower character? guy. Good can guy win? nope only team kakashi can
And what's your argument for team kakashi winning? ...Oh yeah, Guy speed blitzing!

Since you don't seem inclined to argue the battle with Guy starting with 8th Gate before the OP does...

Since team Kakashi is faster, based on Kakashi being FTL+, the battle starts with Team Kakashi's combat speed being lowered to team BC's.
Every other speed will be downgraded proportionally as per SBA rules.

That means Base Kakashi is 0.89c, an 11× downscale from his original speed. And all other speed stats from the team will be downscaled by 11×, as per SBA

Do you agree with this..?

See, I have not said anything about absorbing, just depleting. Gonna be hard to have a debate if you keep stuffing words in people's mouth like that.

Anti-Magic erases Magic, but it's different from Mana, which it can't erase (at best just slice it).

And Asta can work on the magic inside of people too. It was a bad comparison on your end.

And what's your argument for team kakashi winning? ...Oh yeah, Guy speed blitzing!
It just makes your argument pointless. kakashi casting genjutsu is faster than anything anyone can pull of so in that split second if they can't deplete all his chakra then it is pointless as they would be under mind control before they do anything.
anti magic actually erases mana if you don't know and asta antimagic stops mana from coming out of people. I mean his aura to be precise. it does nothing for their mana inside unless he directly attacks them.

Kakashi ironically also wins by blitzing with first gate, genjutsu, snipping their head of with kamui. Team kakashi does not win by guy blitzing as guy dies. they win by kakashi being the last man standing. No matter how you look at it this is not as straight forward as 1 character vs another and one is slower so can't win by blitzing. here the winning team has the fastest and slowest character

Back