• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ufjuRdN.png

• No prior knowledge
  • Both are in-character
  • 9-A versions are used
  • Starlight scales to 0.054 Tons
  • Logan scales to 0.047 Tons
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place in a wrestling ring
  • Starting distance is 5 meters, clear line-of-sight
  • Wins by KO or death
Starlight:
Logan: 6 (MrKerf, jojo123, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Dapper_ridley, IamMadeOufOfStone, Popted2)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So what's stopping Annie from just range spamming him with her blasts?

So what's stopping Annie from just range spamming him with her blasts?
Call it plot, but in-character she never did that. She almost always follows some light blasts by going physical, unless she knows for sure that it's a bad idea. For example, against A-Train, who is way too fast for her to want to get close. Otherwise, she uses some blasts and then goes for punches.

If what's above is true, Logan should have no problems with outskilling here once in melee. Plus his Social Influencing is an edge he can use. Voting Logan.

Logan FRA
Logan fra
Counted.
But I wanna repeat my previous comment:
I'll count it, but I would say that, while she doesn't spam it, that doesn't mean she would won't use her powers again during a fight, she can even use it in conjunction with her strikes.
Not to be bias, but simply because the argument seems to sit on "No light spam? Logan skill wins" which just seems to undermine Starlight's advantages, like her massive lifting strength, the fact that she can temporarily blind him, and that she slightly stronger and more durable.

Of course Paul's skill and still being close in strength, plus arguably having better experience aid a lot, but I feel like more discussion is warranted rather to assume a wincon over the other.

Oh, you can have biases, it doesn’t matter. We all have some.

It is understandable that she can and will use her powers once in a pickle. But I would argue that she gets 1-2 light hits, and once in melee will not land a single hit. The skill gap is just too big and he known to quickly adapt to cunning opponents - knowing to squint your eyes or keeping her hands away from him is obvious; adding to that his combat applicable SI - the fight won’t take long.
And Lifting Strength? She stated to know boxing, not grappling so it doesn’t matter much.

Oh, you can have biases, it doesn’t matter. We all have some.
Yeah, I guess, but what I mean is that "I don't make the fight just so the character I like wins, but because I like then I want some debate" lol
But I would argue that she gets 1-2 light hits, and once in melee will not land a single hit. The skill gap is just too big and he known to quickly adapt to cunning opponents - knowing to squint your eyes or keeping her hands away from him is obvious
Yeah, that Accelerated Development is definitely a pain too.
And Lifting Strength? She stated to know boxing, not grappling so it doesn’t matter much.
It was more like, she could restrain him a fire a point-blank light blast, what I was refering to.

Back