• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamcha (Dragon Ball) VS Shota Aizawa (MHA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I must say Mr.AF... Good match, and let Fanta gave you their thoughts on this match!

First off, Yamcha's superior lifting strength negates Aizawa's fighting style with his capturing weapon: Class 100 vs Class 10 is a no-brainer, so that's a point for Wolf Fang Fist Man! Secondly, Aizawa's power nullification is useless here due to Yamcha being a fist fighter first-and-foremost in this key of his. Aizawa is more experienced than Yamcha, probably, but the latter likely has the advantage in martial art skills due to being trained by a martial art master. I think. No skill stomp by any means, but Yamcha is better in this thing, but Aizawa's own smarts and experience level the playing field somewhat, so, IMO...

I give Yamcha my vote as the victory in this fight!

Does Erasure affect Yamcha at all?
Mr.AF already answered, but from my own knowledge of DB... 22nd Budokai!Yamcha engaged in hand2hand combat a lot of the time, so he wouldn't be that affected by Aizawa's Quirk preventing him from producing ki-based attacks.

It cannot erase his ki Based attacks. As Eraser can only erase biological super powers. Ki is vastly different from Quirks and cannot be equalized.

Also Yamcha one shots. Aizawa is 2.7 Tons, and Yamcha scales to someone who one shotted a 3.7 Ton character with his tongue.

Stomp.

Aizawa specializes in one and one fights against opponents stronger than he is so I don't think he'd get stomped instantly hand-to-hand.
That said, I don't think Erasure erases Ki either so Aizawa is kinda screwed against any of those techniques.

No he gets stomped. Aizawa is vastly inferior, Yamcha can kill him with a finger flick to the head and Aizawa cannot harm him. Skill is irrelevant.

Also Yamcha is better at hand to hand than Aizawa.

End of discussion.

yamcha goofy ass stomping one of my favorite characters is really sad to me, idk if i can accept this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back