• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stern mentors with unfortunate fates (Eraser Head vs Sir Nighteye)

Now aizawa have Hypersonic+ (Is much faster than before) with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed

Meanwhile Sir Nighteye
Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed

Now aizawa have Hypersonic+ (Is much faster than before) with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed

Meanwhile Sir Nighteye
Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Oh shit, I'll use the first key then

I think it's depends of who activates their quirk first. If Eraserhead does, then Nighteye can't do much. But if Nighteye activates his quirk first, then he'll be able to accurately predict where Eraserhead movement. And their hand combat look so familiar.

Last edited:
If Eraserhead does, then Nighteye can't do much.
I mean, they're both primarily regular combatants, mostly using H2H or thrown weapons for combat. I think even if his quirk doesn't work, he should probably still be able to hold his own

Let's see some opportunities sir nighteye, he has good reflexes like he was able to took down Rappa with his equipment and he's the one who trained mirio in hand combat and he's very analytical and trained. But I'm not voting now because I wanna see other people opinion

Let's see some opportunities sir nighteye, he has good reflexes like he was able to took down Rappa with his equipment and he's the one who trained mirio in hand combat and he's very analytical and trained. But I'm not voting now because I wanna see other people opinion
OK, I'll wait

Hmm, Nighteye should be better in cqc by a lot, and shutting off his quirk doesn’t weaken him as much as it does others. His stamps when thrown are strong enough to one shot a Rappa clone, so if he tags Eraser even once he’s done. Interesting fight, Will get more in depth in a bit.

Yeah Nighteye I think bodies here. Eraser doesn’t have as many skill feats to speak of beyond being much better than his class, but Nighteye absolutely embarrassed 8% Deku horribly. Not to mention he’s the one who trained Mirio, so his skills and deductions are monstrous in comparison to the rest of the pros.

Aizawa can sorta dodge around at range since Nighteye lacks acrobatics, but Nighteye could keep up with Fused Chisaki briefly and his spikes, so avoiding the bandages should be child’s play.

Any lucky hit with a Stamp might just tear Eraser’s bandages as well, and definitely are going to break his arm if not one shot him, as Nighteye is quite stronger than him. I think it’d be easy for Nighteye to read all of Aizawa’s movements and find a perfect time to hit him with a stamp in his leg or arm, then close the distance for cqc when he can’t dodge as well.

Back