• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamato (One Piece) Vs Mereoleona Vermillion (Black Clover)

This is a clear mismatch. The battle depends on whether Yamato is fast enough to dodge MZ

If speed is unequal, Mereo blitzes Yamato so she...he..? THEY have no chance of dodging MZ

If speed is equal, Mereo can't touch Yamato

Damn so like 5 people now saying Mereo can’t touch Yamato speed equalized 🧐

nobody’s giving me a full explanation

Aren't the stats already factoring in this amp?
Wdym?
You mean like the speed is equalized in Mana Zone?

it’s Hellfire incarnate that’s factored in if that’s what you mean, mana zone and mana zone: full release are seperate stat amps.

So how is bagua blitzing these types of Mana Zone.

Mana Zone boosts stats and allows for a mage to attack from any direction. Mereleona uses Mana Zone to boost stats and trap her opponent in an omnidirectional barrage of punches. Mana Zone; Full Release is higher than Mana Zone but Mereleona loves to nuke the battlefield with it.

Wdym?
You mean like the speed is equalized in Mana Zone?

it’s Hellfire incarnate that’s factored in if that’s what you mean, mana zone and mana zone: full release are seperate stat amps.

So how is bagua blitzing these types of Mana Zone.

Mana Zone boosts stats and allows for a mage to attack from any direction. Mereleona uses Mana Zone to boost stats and trap her opponent in an omnidirectional barrage of punches. Mana Zone; Full Release is higher than Mana Zone but Mereleona loves to nuke the battlefield with it.
Hellfire Incarnate is a Mana Zone technique so it would make the most sense if she we considered her to be already using Mana Zone while using HI

If Mereoleona is already in HI, she doesn't have any more stat amps other than her RPL.
This is a clear mismatch. The battle depends on whether Yamato is fast enough to dodge MZ

If speed is unequal, Mereo blitzes Yamato so she...he..? THEY have no chance of dodging MZ

If speed is equal, Mereo can't touch Yamato

Did you forget MZ is a stat amp 💀

Hellfire Incarnate is a Mana Zone technique so it would make the most sense if she we considered her to be already using Mana Zone while using HI

Uhhhhhhh…..

Hellfire Incarnate is not a mana zone technique.

She was already in Mana Zone when she cast the spell in front of the demon maybe that’s why you thought it was a Mana Zone technique but she says “Flame Magic: Hell Fire Incarnate” instead. She’s just loves to fight with Mana Zone IC. So it can’t be factored speed equalized.

Then she has a higher Mana Zone called “Mana Zone: Full Release” but she’s more interested in nuking the battlefield with it.

Doesn't yamamato tomato have conquerers haki? What's to stop that gg? Is she nulling it like her profile says she does mana because equalization, blocking with skin, or does yamato just not actually use it ic?

Doesn't Conquerers Haki only affect people with weak willpower? Mereoleona shouldn't even feel it.
"The ability to affect someone depends on the Haki user having greater strength of will than the person the Haki is being used against. The greater the power gap, the more easily the victim will succumb. Those with stronger wills can resist or even ignore the effects of Haoshoku Haki."
Guess so
Been a long-ass time since I watched one piece

"The ability to affect someone depends on the Haki user having greater strength of will than the person the Haki is being used against. The greater the power gap, the more easily the victim will succumb. Those with stronger wills can resist or even ignore the effects of Haoshoku Haki."
Guess so
Been a long-ass time since I watched one piece
Uh, no. Lol. Unless she's like Shanks who made Aramaki fall to the ground on his knees by using conq she's not gonna do much to her with it. But she CAN imbue conq

Honestly

I don’t see this match up as a mismatch at equalized speeds

Both Characters have speed boosts.

Both Characters have good wincons

It’s just going to be a very good debatable match up.

Uh, no. Lol. Unless she's like Shanks who made Aramaki fall to the ground on his knees by using conq she's not gonna do much to her with it. But she CAN imbue conq
Yes that was me quoting the wiki and agreeing its worthless here that is why I said "guess so" I'm not sure how this is hard to understand

Speed has been re-equalized to make this match up more competitive.
PtLY2Gc.jpg

even without Speed Equalized, what's stopping Yamato from just

AOE Haoshoku blast gg (dark lightning should scale to AP and have sufficient range)

Busushoku + Ice Shield face tanking Calidus Brachium Barrage and other hits

Namuji Hyoga, air/lightning blasts gg

like yeah Yamato will have a tough time trying to land a hit, but considering how Yamato's stamina was capable of surviving without food or water as a child for 10 days straight, outlast Ace who can fight for 5 days straight, and likely back scale from and fight on par with Monkey D f*cking Luffy despite being debuffed by seastone handcuffs, which normally render Devil Fruit users almost completely immobile, I'm sure that Yamato can outlast long enough to land enough meaningful blows to cripple Mereoleona until she can't keep up anymore.

even without Speed Equalized, what's stopping Yamato from just

AOE Haoshoku blast gg (dark lightning should scale to AP and have sufficient range)

Busushoku + Ice Shield face tanking Calidus Brachium Barrage and other hits

Namuji Hyoga, air/lightning blasts gg

like yeah Yamato will have a tough time trying to land a hit, but considering how Yamato's stamina was capable of surviving without food or water as a child for 10 days straight, outlast Ace who can fight for 5 days straight, and likely back scale from and fight on par with Monkey D f*cking Luffy despite being debuffed by seastone handcuffs, which normally render Devil Fruit users almost completely immobile, I'm sure that Yamato can outlast long enough to land enough meaningful blows to cripple Mereoleona until she can't keep up anymore.
NGL I made some of those points before but people on this forum really don't listen and it's tiresome to try to explain it so I just go with their reasons.

Mereleona should have two speed amps and an AOE nuke.

I remember this being a mismatch tho 🤔

Question is this thread still allowed to be replied?

If so, due to the immense downgrade in BC character's speed, who wins now?

Back