• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamato (One Piece) Vs Mereoleona Vermillion (Black Clover)

SBA
Speed Equalized
Yamato - AP - 1.032 Petatons - Speed - 5.33c
Mereoleona's Key - Post Timeskip/Hellfire Incarnate - AP - 650 Teratons - Speed - 10c

Vs

"If I don't fight for the sake of this country then I can't call myself Oden!!!" -

"Nothing's stronger than a determined woman." -

"SpongeBob, you can't always expect my usual brand of stupidity. I like to mix it up; keep you on your toes." -

Last edited:
What if I told you
Yamato starts with Thunder Bagua and speedblitzes her shit
No really, I think Yamato might win this, might be because I haven't seen what the other girl can do outside of her page, but I just think she does.
1: defense.
what can mereoleona use for defense?
Because Yamatomato has:
ACoC which might be used as armor but I don't remember it that well, but she can coat her self and her kanabo in it so I think it is armor

Armament haki, used to increase attack potency and defense

ice armor, which she can use on her self and her kanabo, and it allows her to take attacks like Thunder Bagua, which only results in the ice breaking but not damaging her at all.

A Kanabo, which she can use to block, and can coat in the three abilities I just listed.
2: how potent is Mereoleona's flame manip? Just how strong is it? Because Yamato stopped a bolo breath attack ( basically like a laser ) with her own ice breath. So she needs some pretty good flame manip if she wants to get past Yamato's various ice moves.
theres probably more things I can ask but I don't truly feel like it RN I have to check another thread real quick.

Mereoleona is much faster than characters that are much faster than 10C.

Mana Zone spam is pretty op as well as Mana Zone Full Release which would deal heavy damage

Mereoleona is also going to increase in power through HI although that may lead her to evaporate.

Mereoleona is much faster than characters that are much faster than 10C.

Mana Zone spam is pretty op as well as Mana Zone Full Release which would deal heavy damage

Mereoleona is also going to increase in power through HI although that may lead her to evaporate.
How does mana zone work, btw?

Mereoleona controls all mana in an area which increases all her stats and stamina as well as allowing her to attack from all directions at the same time. The Stat amp part is kinda irrelevant since her stats already count the Mana Zone amp.

This is a good representation of why Mana Zone is badass.
Yeah unless Yamato can speed blitz her before she can fully use that move I don't think she's going to do much lol. Perhaps she can defend her self but depending on how powerful that attack is I don't know how useful defending would be tbh. How ever, do note that Yamato DOES have a beam attack that pierces through people, so if she lands that she might be able to incapacitate or kill her.

I personally don't think Yamato has any counters to that.

Her Accelerated Development in that form is also a tiny bit broken too. Got more than 500x stronger in two fights (Small Country to Large Country+). And Manazone on top of all that. However with the key she is on she can’t last very long in that form. So Mereleona has to finish this fight fast which she typically aims to do or she’s gonna lose this.

Her Accelerated Development in that form is also a tiny bit broken too. Got more than 500x stronger in two fights (Small Country to Large Country+). And Manazone on top of all that. However with the key she is on she can’t last very long. So Mereleona has to finish this fight fast which she typically aims to do or she’s gonna lose this.
Yeah Yamato has a lot of stamina and took frequent beatdowns from Kaidou, so it might be hard for her to finish this.

Yeah Yamato has a lot of stamina and took frequent beatdowns from Kaidou, so it might be hard for her to finish this.
Mereoleona is stupidly faster than Yamato, I said before how fast she is but I'll show how crazy that speed difference actually is. She was so fast Yami(10c) couldn't track her with his precog before the time skip, she's much stronger after the time skip and Hellfire Incarnate massively amps her even more.

Nice. However Mereleona looks to end fights quickly, She’s already faster than her, and She can even get even faster with ManaZone. All while Yamato is getting pummeled Mereoleona is getting even stronger so a 1.56x gap is pretty easy to jump past.

Mereoleona is stupidly faster than Yamato, I said before how fast she is but I'll show how crazy that speed difference actually is. She was so fast Yami(10c) couldn't track her with his precog before the time skip, she's much stronger after the time skip and Hellfire Incarnate massively amps her even more.
Well again if Yamato has more stamina and endurance ( not saying she does as I haven't seen black clover so I'm not sure who's superior in which fields ) she can probably take this as she can wear her out then beat her ass lol

Nice. However Mereleona looks to end fights quickly, She’s already faster than her, and She can even get even faster with ManaZone. All while Yamato is getting pummeled Mereoleona is getting even stronger so a 1.56x gap is pretty easy to jump past.
Ah.. Yeah, she can only block and guard, and hope she's not destroyed. Unless, again, she can hit that laser-like attack into her head or something.

Well again if Yamato has more stamina and endurance ( not saying she does as I haven't seen black clover so I'm not sure who's superior in which fields ) she can probably take this as she can wear her out then beat her ass lol
If Yamato can endure Mereoleona's beating there won't be any Mereoleona for Yamato to beat as she will have evaporated by then lmao.

Mereoleona also is so fast she'll probably evade all of Yamato's attacks while also dealing loads of damage at a much faster rate than Yamato.

If Yamato can endure Mereoleona's beating there won't be any Mereoleona for Yamato to beat as she will have evaporated by then lmao.

Mereoleona also is so fast she'll probably evade all of Yamato's attacks while also dealing loads of damage at a much faster rate than Yamato.
Ah, so it's come down to her killing Yamato before evaporating? Interesting. Well, again, if her attacks are equal to,or more powerful than, Kaidou's hybrid attacks like Thunder Bagua, then she'll genuinely injure Yamato. In that case Yamato might get knocked out or killed, but also note that Kaidou hit her with multiple attacks including Thunder Bagua, and Yamato either got injured or blocked it with her club/armor. So yeah, unless this woman is on Kaidou's level I don't think she'll be able to kill Yamato

How hot are Mereoleona's flames?
Level of Heat increases as*edit magic power increases.

For example: Magna who is 500x weaker than Dante at 100% couldn’t do anything at all with his fireball. However, when Magna used soul chain, he heavily burnt Dante.

So thanks to* Mereoleona’s accelerated development, she was able to vaporize an ancient demon when she couldn’t even burn it in the first place.

She’s high enough to swim in Magma/Lava too.

Last edited:
Level of Heat increases to magic power increases.

For example: Magna who is 500x weaker than Dante at 100% couldn’t do anything at all with his fireball. However, when Magna used soul chain, he heavily burnt Dante.

So thanks to thanks Mereoleona’s accelerated development, she was able to vaporize an ancient demon when she couldn’t even burn it in the first place.

She’s high enough to swim in Magma/Lava too.
Yeah this match is a stomp. Maybe use another character from One Piece? Perhaps a Yonko?

Back