• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just being in Bankai, was threatening to destroy the entire soul society, a world comparable to earth despite the fact that he was purposely surprising himself placing all his flames on his sword, how in the name of thor is he not at least planet level? Keep in mind that his flames aren't even actually fire it's just his reiatsu, his raw kinetic power was going to destroy the world.

"Destroy" doesn't mean he was going to blow it up. I think he was just gonna roast it which is Multi-Continent level and I don't think a timeframe was given but my knowledge on Bleach isn't that good.

continental to multi continental yes but planetary is a wank imo unless we get characters he scales to , to that level

if we knew how much he was surpressing it would be easier to give an accurate result

he probably will be given multi continental as ulquiorras lanza got accepted as continental

All the arrancar were forbidden to fire a grand Rey cero under the canopy of las Noches because it could destroy it, due to Ulquiorra's release states he scales above them by at least 100 times furthermore Ulquiorra's black cero increases his power by an "order of magnitude", Yamamoto scales t this which implies planetary bare minimum, the guy's raw presence was going to destroy a world.

Furthermore, Aizen stated that his objective was to fight an evolved Vasto Lorde Ichigo, and seemingly had no dought that he would be able to defeat him, despite this he was rather scared at fighting just Shikai Yamamoto

ok so i was wrong about ulq being 6A they didnt accept that

and ressurecion is x5 (as we take bare minimum for most of the stuff) and segunda i believe was accepted as x10 so x50 other espadas and not x100 . Furthermore if we highball ulq he cant be any higher than low multicontinental level so you cant say yamma scales to him thus he is bare minimum planetary as you would need a huge multiplier to reach planetary from multicontinental . Honestly i think ulq should be given a 6A-high6A but my arguments werent accepted yama probably will get high 6A at full power , you can go and argue to buff yama when a content revision for tybw starts soon , and u can argue for ulq right now as a content revsion for arrancar saga is going on here is the link https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4046959

His Bankai was stated to destroy to soon destroy the "entire" soul society, this implies he would destroy the world itself

AGENTFURIOUS said:
His Bankai was stated to destroy to soon destroy the "entire" soul society, this implies he would destroy the world itself
that was over time as it didnt happen that soon and was taking a long time to just destroy the seiretei which is country sized so at max power it could be sth like boros from opm who could destroy the earth surface which is a high 6A feat and not a planetary

like ulquiorra could spam lanza till the world is destroyed that wont make him planetary

i think a version of yhwach had a small planetary feat if that was yhwach at the start of the invasion yama should scale thats the only way yama could get higher than high 6A

They were not referring to the seiretei, they were referring to the entire soul society itself, and once again Yamamoto was intentionally suppressing himself to avoid damaging the soul society, his raw presence is radiating this power, it absurd that his mear aura would be equivalent to his maximum attack potency. Furthermore, he has been stated to be superior to all Soul reapers who had ever lived up till that point, like Kiskue,

I know they were referring to the entire soul society But feats > statements That was over time and they didnt mean in as destroying the whole planet just the surface so he would be 6A to high 6 A and not planetary , cuz soul society has stars in it if u take that literally it would Yamamoto 4B to 4A and thats not possible with the core of the sun staying in one place

And wait for the tybw revision itll start soon discuss it there

A question about scaling, the souls society is made out of reishi, and compared to the real world it is much more resistant towards reiatsu. Do the scalings go off the characters' "home planet" or the "real world"?

Back