• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamai Sisters vs Roronoa Zoro

An new match in midnight,rip me :"v

Anyway,this idea bug me so i made this right now,an match between an powerful swordman,fight an two spirit girl.

-Spirit form Yamai sister and Dressrossa Arc Zoro are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character thought Zoro is serious here

-Place located in Hong Kong City

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

Yamai pro
Zoroisbadass

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Hm well for now I wanna say Zoro via being able to causally beat guys with 6-C feats (Pica) some precog, massive endurance and exceptional swordsman and he can further increase his power with Asura

arg...i don't want to arg for this battle but...meh

they easily have the AP advantage, just by transforming themselves.
They also have an much larger range than zoro (hundreds of kilometers)
Zoro will have to get close to a minimum for that, except that they can cover their bodies, of a 800 km diameter cyclone, the precog will not help it to avoid this

Js250476 said:
Hm well for now I wanna say Zoro via being able to causally beat guys with 6-C feats (Pica) some precog, massive endurance and exceptional swordsman and he can further increase his power with Asura
12 gigatons guys, Yamai are 21 gigatons

Wasn't asura zoro agreed to multiply his AP by 3 based on what kaku said? With that he would have AP to get by. Twins still have range advantage but moves gets cut through via Asura and range moves to match theirs once they get close enough..

Voting zoro via asura, precog, and ranged moves.

I can imagine Yuzuru flies up in the air and attacks Zoro from range, while Kaguya fights Zoro against up close. But how big are Zoro's attacks as far as aoe goes?

Well,Zoro AoE attack are including 1080 pound hou and Tatsumaki,and from what i see it's huge,but eh...

Also BUMP!!

I was waiting for some input for the Yamai Sisters but I guess that won't be happening soon.

Zoro FRA.

OK...the reason for Zoro's vote are bad..

>Zoro via Precog

Cool...but what is the usefulness against omnidirectional attacks and the fact that he can not even get close to Yamai

>Zoro via asura

Hmmm good point but he still does not have the advantage AP, Kaguya and Yuzuru produce 22 Gigaton with her presence just by while being on a lambda island he doesn't has the AP advantage even with Ashura. The last things who doesn't help is, he doesn't have a ranged attack with Ashura and his Durability doesn't change he is still 11 Gigaton so he can't approch her

>Zoro via Ranged move

The best part, the range of zoro isn't even in kilometer, Yamai is 800 Kilometer+ she can just make a storm suraround her and zoro can't reache her and attack through the storm

The Causality said:
OK...the reason for Zoro's vote are bad..

>Zoro via Precog

Cool...but what is the usefulness against omnidirectional attacks and the fact that he can not even get close to Yamai

>Zoro via asura

Hmmm good point but he still does not have the advantage AP, Kaguya and Yuzuru produce 22 Gigaton with her presence just by while being on a lambda island he doesn't has the AP advantage even with Ashura. The last things who doesn't help is, he doesn't have a ranged attack with Ashura and his Durability doesn't change he is still 11 Gigaton so he can't approch her

>Zoro via Ranged move

The best part, the range of zoro isn't even in kilometer, Yamai is 800 Kilometer+ she can just make a storm suraround her and zoro can't reache her and attack through the storm
Did you read the light novel or just watch the anime? Because I sure as hell don't remember 800km range in the light novel.

Back