• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question but wouldnt the Black Hole destroy the mirror?

Edit: Wait, this is Lux Aeterna Doc, would he still have all his equipment?

Okay, fair. Still, the time lords have 11-D civilian vehicles and the Doctor with prep can get the key to time, which puts him on par with the six fold god, who can destroy the time lords like they are bacteria.

Oh this is just lux aeterna and not with full prep? Then Yaldabaoth hax stomps. Gargoyle maybe you should give the Doctor full prep to make this fair.

So either I prep time, and the doc wins, or no prep time or Yalfa wins....

Not really a fan of this match...

Wait so is this just Lux Aeterna or does the Doc have his equipment and or prep? Because i feel this hnges upon that crucial fact

Joking aside, the time lords have the tech to make themselves acasual, as well as the male a completely inprenatrable force field over gallifrey.

And it's stated the guardians of time could kill the time lord as if they were bacteria.

Key to time gives the Doctor the power of the guardians of time.

Both sides have ridiculous abilities because prep Doctor scales to the whole whoniverse and fully unleashed yaldabaoth scales to whole SCPverse

LoyalservantofInti said:
fully unleashed yaldabaoth scales to whole SCPverse
Did Swann make you say that? Because I'm pretty sure it did.

Farr then the Doc wins this, the guy's an absolute God with prep not even counting the Lux Aeterna.

Not a reason

...yeah I will say "he's a god with prep" isn't a good reason.

That being said he can gain the power of the guardians of time with the key to time. The guardians of time can crush the time lords like bacteria... and the time lords have high 1-C civilian vehicles.

Gargoyle One said:
Farr then the Doc wins this, the guy's an absolute God with prep not even counting the Lux Aeterna.
Not a reason

Oh sorry what i meant was with prep the Doc could theoretically gain the power of the Key as stated by the above user. The Guardians of Time were immensly powerful beings as we all know and could likely crush the Time Lords if they went to war with them. That's also not counting the Tardis defense systems, which i believe could hold even the Black Guardian (as in Complex Multiversal God) at bay and considering the Doc could hold his own in terms of hax arguably i give it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back