• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakou Madara vs Abeloth

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Just give the F and just go for it...i need to see this guy used at least ONCE...maybe twice.

Run-down: Abeloth gets somehow sent to the Shinza world while doing her thing in her world with Luke and the others. She wandered around the area, wondering WTF she was at til' she came upon Yakou and Ryuusui. Ryuusui didn't like how Abeloth was and Yakou, being the lover of her and all and sort of bored with nothing to do but drinking, decides to take out the trash from the outside world.

How long does Abeloth last against Shinza's God of Death?

Profiles:

Yakou Madara

Abeloth

Kajiri-kamui-kagura-yakou-madara
Abeloth

Both have a good hax, Abeloth although have better speed, but i'm not sure how resistant to mindfuck madara is, still with all the bullshit stats he has i'm going with madara here

Ah yes. I intended to have this go as is given Yakou's ludocris hax. And because she technically still holds the stats advantage, which comes down to their hax.

That and because Reinhard is always used all the time, but not others like this guy here. ^^;

Yakou's hax give him the win. Abeloth might be up there in SW tiers but lacks the means to kill to kill him as he would see anything coming in the literal sense and she is not able to actually kill him and keep him down or destroy his barriers while he use his manipulation of death to bring her down.

i will give it to Madara due to his variety of hax and resistance not to mention she can't damage him once the 24D barriers are up

So that's 3 in favor of Madara then? Assuming this passes, i'll count this then.

Under normal circumstances, Abeloth would blitz.

However, given the Masadaverse's crazy regen and resistance to hax, I'm not sure if Abeloth has anything that can put Madara down for good before he realizes what's going on and sets up his barriers and starts using his powers.

Ultimately, I'm siding with Madara given that Abeloth will have extreme difficulty doing anything to him, and not even her vast control over the Force will be able to stop someone who scales to characters who have no problems having their minds jammed with millions upon millions of years of information in an instant.

Okay. Assuming this still passes, 4 it is now.

Though wouldn't Abeloth being non-corporeal mean anything much or...?

Just to note, i think Yakou has to make some kind of chant before using his special "Mukei" ability. DK of his precog one but yeah, just putting that out there.

Alright. Still assuming nobody really thinks this isn't one-sided or anything, i'll count it as 5 for Yakou then...

A friendly reminder. Chants in Masada is actually that fast and we got to see it just for Chuu2 purposes. Is Abeloth fast enough to interrupt the chant ? I don't know. But this drunken lolicon will just BIG IMPACT'd things here and there and this lolicon's low-godly regen just help that much

I don't sleep....i merely rest. Didn't want to risk oversleeping and missing class....again. ^^;

Well Madara is about MHS+ whereas Abeloth is about Relativisitc+ here, with FTL+ reactions that's boosted by the force. I would probably presume she'd see it coming maybe? Also, would using meteors even work considering Abeloth could just, you know, force hit it or whatever? But yeah, i forgot about the chant thing that Trex said a while back. ^^;

Anyways, i take it this is a vote for Yakou then for you Fab?

Actually, its kinda iffy for me. The speed gap is that big, but she cant really put Yakou down for good either. And since he won't go down anytime soon, i think he could pull some surprise ninja usual Masada bullshit hax shenanigans. So yeah, either stalemate, or Yakou really hard diff, or they end up getting drunk and become drinking buddies and Ryuusui would get salty

Heh on the last one. ^^;

So i guess that's a possible 6 or 1 for inconclusive (still 5 for Yakou) then.

And to note this again: If this had been speed equalized, it would have been way more in Yakou's favor here, hence why it's not equalized. This along with Abeloth superior stats probably would have been something here at the least if anything.

Trex, i would never use 1-A Yakou here. And i do hope people are talking about his base ability (i.e Mukei) cause if they think i'm using him that uses Yama Enraten, this would be a stomp...

@All: Is that right, you guys?....hope not.

He doesn't. But it seems that being lord of all forms of deaths makes it sort of irrelevant....i think.

I don't really know... I mean, with Low-Godly regen, Madara would be able to just tank whatever Abeloth could throw at him, until he could properly think and set up his 24-D barriers, and then murder her with his Law. However, without the regen... Sadly, I must say that Abeloth takes this, fairly handily but not exactly stomping. She's more powerful and waaaaay faster. It'd take a while, but most of the time Abeloth would kill Madara before the former had the time to activate his barriers.

@EliminatorVenom: Regen just only allows you to heal from stuff that would have normally killed you a long while back or something (don't see how that correlates to durability if that's what you're saying). Yakou doesn't seem to have regen like the rest of the main cast, but he's apparently lord over all forms of death (or as in, all forms of death are subservient of him).

Not really sure how Abeloth would ever get around that when he can just come back from any form of death she may have inflicted on him.

But i'll put that as a vote anyways.

Back to the battle, it's 5/6 for Yakou. Possibly 1 for Inconclusive. And 1 for Abeloth.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@EliminatorVenom: Regen just only allows you to heal from stuff that would have normally killed you a long while back or something (don't see how that correlates to durability if that's what you're saying). Yakou doesn't seem to have regen like the rest of the main cast, but he's apparently lord over all forms of death (or as in, all forms of death are subservient of him).
Not really sure how Abeloth would ever get around that when he can just come back from any form of death she may have inflicted on him.

But i'll put that as a vote anyways.

Back to the battle, it's 5/6 for Yakou. Possibly 1 for Inconclusive. And 1 for Abeloth.
Yakou's a god of death is him using his Taikyoku- Kajiri Kamui Yama Enraten, which would stomp Abeloth really badly. His Colorless version can just shape the canvas that is creation however he desires, he can presumably manipulate all its phenomena.

Oh....then how come when i asked Ven about why he has that, he said it also applies to his Base form as well? Is he supposed to have Low-Godly regen instead or what is it with him then?

@Cross

I meant to say that with regen, he'd be able to tank & regenerate from the stuff that Abeloth would do to him.

Granted, he being a God of Death would make him "dying" a bit iffy, but I think it still applies? I mean, I've seen Gods of Death die before.

Back