• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think this is a simple "my infinity is bigger than yours" as Yakou has High 1-A hax that afaik is thurther into the tier than Akuto is.

Though ill wait to see what Ichiban supporters have to say.

Yakou is one of the very few 1-As that can kill Akuto thanks to his High 1-A Immortality being bypassed by High 1-A hax, so I vote Yakou.

Keiki mandala yakou (the one in the finale of kkk) has immesurable taikyoku So yeah

This is a utter curbstomp Akuto would just be lost af like he was in the finale of act 13

How was Akuto "lost af" in the finale of Act 13? If anything, he was extremely happy of freeing humanity from TLOI's story and being taken into the Anti-Universe. (Also, I agree Yakou stomps).

Mercurius577 said:
Also how much do people put the law of identity to be here into high 1-A?
The difference between her and a baseline like Akuto is as big as the difference between a 10-B and a Low 2-C. I don't know how much is that tho.

Well, we do know she, it, whatever its at very least infinitelly stronger than Akuto i think, and isn't the "being beyond all hierarchies" just a in verse thing, hence why she was downgraded to just high 1-A.

Pretty sure comparing the difference to a High 1-A to the difference between a 3-D and 4-D is only one level of Transcendence

I mean, does Akuto even have a win-con? Yakou just summons his High 1-As and GG.

Good Game, is what it normally means, it's used at the end of matchs as a sort of compliment to the other side of the game and just saying the game itself was Good, normally it's used in VS Debates in a sarcastic way when it's a stomp or a decisive win.

Back