• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaco vs Yajirobe (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
dcbyu2z-63ce6f5e-7b4a-481a-98fd-a2f2da2fa51f.png
c2f5bc35328197b0df7637dc1d8f8924.png

Both at 5-C and Speed Unequalized.

Jaco:

Yajirobe: 7 (@CiscoTheSoto, @Vizer04, @AceOfSpaces3709, @Peppersalt43, @CoreOfimBalance(COB), @Greatsage13th and @DarlingAurora)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Hah, this is fun. These are some of the few DB characters who don't really use ki attacks and rely on their combat skills. Jaco does have a ray gun which he uses on occasion, so that could give him an advantage. Jaco's also got enhanced senses, primarily enhanced eyesight which allows him to see the moves of opponents much faster than he is, even Ultra Instinct Sign Goku. Yajirobe's also a skilled fighter who could fight on-par with fellow Z-fighters like Krillin, but his biggest advantage is his sword. I'm not sure whether it's because his sword is made of some special metal, but it allows him to hurt opponents drastically more powerful than he is, since he could slice off Vegeta's tail and even damage his armor, which none of the other Z-fighters were capable of doing. Honestly, I think I might give this to Yajirobe simply because of the advantage his sword carries.

On another note, again, why is speed equalized for this match? Both characters have comparable speed. Equalizing speed in a match that doesn't need it just makes the match feel more phony in my opinion.

Back