• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
As a Recommendation, let's see if this one works.

Both 7-A Key.

Seeing Xue Ying using a Spear and also being named Monarch, the First Fang of the Beast can't accept the similarities between him and his Kemono-Dono.

Xue Ying:

Wolfgang Schreiber:

Xue Ying Manga
vs
Schreiber render by HIT IT

Attacking with the spear in this Key or directly Extreme Piercing (which is also using the spear).

care to explain how xue ying power nullification and his spatial piercing work?

depend on his spatial piercing work i think his extreme piercing will hit wolfgang even with briah and its nullify Regenerationn to low godly so it destroy soul ?

if xue ying start with extreme piercing i dont see a way for wolfgang to win

His Extreme Piercing is very simple, Xue Ying use a mediu be it his weapon, his body, his energy, a leaf or whatever he get his hand on and use it to piece toward his Target as a result everything is pierced be it matter, energy, space or time.

what a lot of people read manhua man even i following some manhua like battle through heaven, iron ladies, demon spirit seed manual, fox spirit matchmaker, tiger x crane. btw manhwa is korea manga and chinese manga is manhua

Akalavashimu said:
what a lot of people read manhua man even i following some manhua like battle through heaven, iron ladies, demon spirit seed manual, fox spirit matchmaker, tiger x crane. btw manhwa is korea manga and chinese manga is manhua
Code:
Never knew that we have a Vsbattle page for manha im quit ecstatic

It doesn't cut, its Piercing it and as a result it's speed is immeasurable.

Because its pierce the Space, there no distance so its faster than teleportation. I'm not home now to get you some quotes that may help but I'll post its crt.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3044215

Lawiegg said:
Never knew that we have a Vsbattle page for manha im quit ecstatic
that probably because most manhua is about cultivating and its power is vague as fck its hard to pin point their power level

that probably because most manhua is about cultivating and its power is vague as fck its hard to pin point their power level

But you guys used the novel for makong the page roght? How about this have ever heard about Everlasting God od Sword? You might get some calculations out of it

Zaratthustra said:
It doesn't cut, its Piercing it and as a result it's speed is immeasurable.
Because its pierce the Space, there no distance so its faster than teleportation. I'm not home now to get you some quotes that may help but I'll post its crt.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3044215
hmmmmm assuming wolfgang is in his briah state he will always much more faster than his opponent faster than teleportation is not gonna help him hit wolfgang in briah but if he can ignore distance by cutting space and time its a stomp for xue ying. and wolfgang here is not bloodlusted to so its yue xin either way because wolfgang doesnt start with briah

Wolfgang does start with briah though and if he gets touched he goes true briah. Unless the cut ignores distance and strikes the target with 0 time taken Wolfgang just dodges it. Also Wolfgang has type 8 so even if he did die he could come back.

@Lawiegg

Don is the google translate name

Tang Yin is the official name

Tomin is the official westernized name

There's a reason why I told you to check out a page called Tang Yin

Paul Frank said:
Wolfgang does start with briah though and if he gets touched he goes true briah.
IF he got touched that is and Zaratthustra said xue ying can start with extreme piercing.

Unless the cut ignores distance and strikes the target with 0 time taken Wolfgang just dodges it.
exactly what i said

Also Wolfgang has type 8 so even if he did die he could come back.
xue ying extreme piercing got regen nullification to low godly but his page didnt have any soul attack so maybe he will regen?

No Wolfgang has two states to his briah

He has his normal briah which he instantly uses every time.

Then there is his true briah which allows him to kill people with a glare and produce shockwaves. That version is activated if he is touched while in briah.

Even if he did nullify the regen Wolfgang just comes back via his immortalities

Paul Frank said:
No Wolfgang has two states to his briah
He has his normal briah which he instantly uses every time.

Then there is his true briah which allows him to kill people with a glare and produce shockwaves. That version is activated if he is touched while in briah.

Even if he did nullify the regen Wolfgang just comes back via his immortalities
no he doesnt use briah from the start because he already fast enough to blitz ren and true briah only came out when he got touched in briah

any scan for that one? i dont remember that he use briah from the start. if he really does activate it from the start why does he even chant briah to activate it again in the 1st place?

Ren was the only opponent he used his yetzirah on and even then he used his briah not long after

No he summoned the bike against shirou but immediately used his briah ontop of it

In the end he still use it and doesnt proof he constantly use briah from the start. Btw is xue ying mhs+ in this version? If yes wolfgang blitz

Xue Ying speed normally is 976.676 (Massively Hypersonic) but can be doubled with the Bloodline Power without using the Extreme Piercing which will make his speed immeasurable. He will be blitzed for sure (without Extreme Piercing) but can he touch Xue Ying as his whole being can't be touched by mortal matter and can become intangible.

all of dies irae attack is soul based so yea he should be able to touch him and the difference in speed is to big at base wolfgang is FTL+ unless extreme piercing take 0 sec to use and take 0 sec too to be able to hit his enemy(destroy time thingy) wolfgang win this one

The ldo can touch Mercurius' sensories which are made of nothingness and don't really exist. In addition to all of them having npi and such.

@akala he calls the bike and instantly uses his briah. As in right from the start. Ren is the only opponent he didn't use his briah on instantly and even then he used it rather quickly.

Paul Frank said:
@akala he calls the bike and instantly uses his briah. As in right from the start. Ren is the only opponent he didn't use his briah on instantly and even then he used it rather quickly.
no he only use the bike 1st againts shiro and use briah right after shiro stuck himself to the bike with his chain

Are you going off of the anime or the vn? Because I don't remember him really waiting in the vn.

Even if we say he starts with yetzirah though that still lets him boost more than fast enough to dodge anything even without briah

He never used his bike vs Ren, only vs Shirou and his girlfriend.

Back