• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Just wondering, why? I don't really understand the whole scaling thing. While they do look stronger than lets say LotM gods, but not that much and LotM gods are quite low in terms of tiering from what I know.
Ariel (a daemon or a counterpart to a god) could create the great river which is an endless realm with 2 time dimensions

This month ends God Emperor, and even before the end I have to say this is in my top tier novels, probably the first. Character development, depth, world building and on top of that the best Plots I've ever seen in cultivation novels
God Emperor is a unique novel, one of the rare series that both excites me and makes me cry. When I read it, it had 3000 ch, now it is 4500 ch, which is astonishing.

God Emperor is a unique novel, one of the rare series that both excites me and makes me cry. When I read it, it had 3000 ch, now it is 4500 ch, which is astonishing.
It's not finished yet, but it's in the final stretch. And you will be very impressed, it is increasingly exciting, the plot is well crafted and the author leaves no threads loose.

It's not finished yet, but it's in the final stretch. And you will be very impressed, it is increasingly exciting, the plot is well crafted and the author leaves no threads loose.
If the machine translation wasn't so bad it would be a novel I would continue.

Just found this. Would been better if I see this first because of mc traveling to various locations is quite confusing. And he is really country bumpkin lol. Anyway the location of his country is that upper left empire.

-battle through to heaven
9783998d5a9ce4a337bc9814a5bed0e0.jpg

Do we have any good summary of common Lord of the Mysteries character traits? I mean something like a summary of common mystical creatures forms, sequence 0 etc. physiology/abilities.

Do we have any good summary of common Lord of the Mysteries character traits? I mean something like a summary of common mystical creatures forms, sequence 0 etc. physiology/abilities.
There's some summaries for the mythical creature form and gods and angels abilities in the LoM wiki

Here's my summary for their general physiology in vsbattles terms
General resistance to Lower levels Beyonder hax

Sequence 9
  • Extrasensory Perception can sense things with their spirituality, can activate Spirit Vision to see the non physical part of humans
  • Limited Precogniton can detect danger (and other things) ahead of time with Spiritual Intuition

Sequence 7
  • Resistance to Poison/Disease a Sequence 7 is said to have far superior resistance to (biological) poison/disease compared to ordinary people

Sequence 4
  • Resistance to Clairvoyance and Precognition a Sequence 4 start to blend with the Spirit World and therefore can interfere with Divination and Prophecy
  • Transformation, Madness Type 3, and Aura (Overwhelming, Fear, Catastophe Inducing) they can transform into Half Mythical creature at Sequence 4 Creature and Full Mythical creature at Sequence 2, Effects from seeing a mythical creature depends on their level it ranges from dying, mind and/or soul destroyed, to turning mad and different additional effects depending on the Pathway, High level creature have a supressive fear inducing aura and effects that differ depending on their pathway, Angels aura can cause space to quake
  • Corruption High level beyonder can corrupt things with their auras, a Sefirot can cause corruption by just knowing about it

Sequence 3
  • Telepathy can responds to prayers and sends their voices to someone's mind

Sequence 2
  • Self-Sustenance and Immortality Type 1 Angels doesn't need to eat, breath, sleep and have eternal life

Sequence 1
  • Their voice unless restrained is dangerous to lower level being and from Sequence 0 their sight too

Sequence 0
  • Pocket Reality Manipulation can create a Divine Kingdom
  • Abstract Existence Type 2 a Sequence 0 absorbed and become equivalent to their Uniqueness which is an item or something abstract that is the embodiment of a concept and the deity's authority, they don't get resurrection because of this since their Uniqueness can just separate if they're killed but they do have control over the abstraction
  • Power Modification and Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 those that accommodate a Uniqueness have authority over a domain and can adjust power corresponding to their domain enhancing or deleting them, can change their Uniqueness concept and symbols
  • Power Bestowal can bestow their powers but will cause those bestowed to slowly become closer to the bestower in mind, body, spirit
  • Size Manipulation can make their body grows to the size of a mountain

Last edited:
What speed can this get
Juan Oro? Lumian thought. The president of the Fisheries Guild and the former village chief of Milo Village?

Supported by a young man resembling him, Juan Oro approached the Paco family's carriage with his cane.

In the carriage, Rubió and Martha remained silent.

At that moment, a revolver appeared on Juan Oro's forehead, pressing the cold muzzle against his flesh.

Lumian raised his chin slightly and looked at the president of the Fisheries Guild. With a calm expression, he asked, "Who allowed you to approach this carriage?"

The young man supporting Juan Oro glanced up at Lumian, who sat beside the carriage driver with one leg bent, the other propped up. His eyes blazed with undisguised anger.

The carriage driver jumped in fright and desperately tried to distance himself from Lumian. However, with a horse in front of him and Lugano on his left, dodging proved impossible in his haste.

Lugano swallowed hard, blaming his employer for being overly aggressive.

Is he trying to imitate Gehrman Sparrow?

But his employer hadn't exhibited such madness before; instead, he seemed intelligent!

Juan Oro, an elderly man with mottled black hair, seemed oblivious to the revolver pointed at his forehead. He turned his head, stepped aside from the firearm, and continued forward.

Observing this, Lumian pulled the trigger without hesitation.

Bang!

A yellow bullet shot from the revolver, heading straight for the side of Juan Oro's head.

At some point, a palm intercepted the bullet, causing it to decelerate and spin. The bullet landed in the palm, feeling as if it had fallen into a thick swamp.

The wide, bronzed hand belonged to the young man supporting Juan Oro. He glared at Lumian, his lips curling in disdain. Then, he bellowed, "Have you lost your mind?"

Considering he's anticipating it, it's possible that it's lower than the speed of the bullet, since he was close to the target and would only need to be able to anticipate Lumian pulling the trigger + moving his hand to intercept the bullet. Considering the distance though, it could be enough to assume transonic reactions and combat speed, I guess.
Also depends on the guy's Pathway, since I'm already planning on upgrading Clown Klein to Transonic, and Lumian's current Sequence would scale him above that.

Considering he's anticipating it, it's possible that it's lower than the speed of the bullet, since he was close to the target and would only need to be able to anticipate Lumian pulling the trigger + moving his hand to intercept the bullet. Considering the distance though, it could be enough to assume transonic reactions and combat speed, I guess.
Also depends on the guy's Pathway, since I'm already planning on upgrading Clown Klein to Transonic, and Lumian's current Sequence would scale him above that.
I guess Transonic combat/reaction time for general Seq 6-5 makes sense considering Seq 7 Vampire and Werewolf should be subsonic by being FTE

What makes Clown Klein Transonic?

What makes Clown Klein Transonic?
Klein's punches "breaking the air", presumably means creating a sonic boom. Lanevus's punches can do the same, and I think Megose does something similar.
Of course, this isn't finalized yet, and is only really limited to reactions and combat if it does end up being final. Also depends in the anti-feats.
I don't think firearms in LOTM work the same way IRL considering steam guns work there which isn't really doable IRL, but there's not much statements regarding bullet speed anyways.
I experienced reading fatigue a few months back so rereading progress stopped for a while, and I may redo a few things in the future.

Reactions: Rez

finally done in Battle Through the Heaven

I want to start reading about china man delusional journeys, any good starting series?
If you can read Chinese directly, I suggest reading Dragon and Snake Romance. If not, then 🍅 Novels are undoubtedly the best choice (but I feel terrible about new books) (As for Ergen, every work has a certain connection, and I personally think that starting from the fifth book, the more you write, the worse it gets). If you just want to read some cool articles, let yourself feel bored and vent your frustration, then read Sage Monarch

Back