• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not talking about the dimensions though but the rules that are created by the creators.

Well I'll start.

Has anyone read Reverend Insanity/Master of Gu? I'm kinda surprised I don't see any mention of it on this site considering how famous it is, even though the verse ain't that strong.

Well I'll start.

Has anyone read Reverend Insanity/Master of Gu? I'm kinda surprised I don't see any mention of it on this site considering how famous it is, even though the verse ain't that strong.
I quit early on years ago. MC was literally insane too logical, although not to the degree of Emperor's Domination. I plan to pick it back up.

Yeah I can understand. I quit a few times early on too, but It's a fun read, although I definitely don't think it's like the best Xianxia or anything like others keep telling me. Although I still haven't finished all of it, but pretty close to the end.

There's also the My House of Horrors. I haven't read it yet, anyone has an idea on how good it is? Most people say its god tier, but they say that about a lot of things.

There's also the My House of Horrors. I haven't read it yet, anyone has an idea on how good it is? Most people say its god tier, but they say that about a lot of things.
Thanks, added it to my to read list. Have you read Archean Eon Art? I planned to do so and add it on the wiki.

Gu profiles would be hard as they throw the gu around like how we changes the shirts. Plus scaling won't work well as X may hurt Z but they dont have the same durabily while Z may not be as powerful as X...its extremes.

That's true. That's one of the many reasons why I stopped taking notes about their powers stuff. I ain't touching or getting close to making profiles for it. I tried to make profiles for Korean novels who only have like 180 chapters, and they were still quite a bit of a chore. RI/Gu will make my life a living hell if I tried to make profiles for them, considering the amount of chapters and the absurd amount of Gu, not to mention the scaling.

Its a subjective thing whats good, best, bad and worst. I can say its meh but another can say its the best novel. I read 220ch of it but stopped as I have other series that I want to read till i pick it again and to read another 2000 chapters...knowing that the story is not finished and in hiatus...its hard to say when I will do it.

That's true. That's one of the many reasons why I stopped taking notes about their powers stuff. I ain't touching or getting close to making profiles for it. I tried to make profiles for Korean novels who only have like 180 chapters, and they were still quite a bit of a chore. RI/Gu will make my life a living hell if I tried to make profiles for them, considering the amount of chapters and the absurd amount of Gu, not to mention the scaling.
Its hard for Reverend Insanity as the characters use the Gu as throwable items. Use it once or twice then they lose, got it stolen or destroyed 30 ch later, they get a new one then rise and repeat...how do you make a profile for this as its not like a techique that they know but don't use..its something they have for a temporary time and it happens multiple times.

It is definitely possible to make a profile for Reverend Insanity characters, however the usual ease that's found in making xianxia profiles is mostly lost in Reverend Insanity as powers there, especially starting from rank 6 are completely unique. Analogous and mimicry between characters is possible through the uses of killer moves and attainment, but still unique.

So you can't do the usual "[Insert X realm abilities for this dude] + this dude's personal cosmetic effects on same ability" or "[Same abilities as Y dude but bigger PP energy" shtick with Reverend Insanity characters as with the others. For perspective, you can scale and generalize easier in Lord of the Mysteries than for this one.

So it would almost be like making profiles for One Piece(but quite a bit more structured) except this time the novel is 2334 chapters and it's not truly finished either as it's on hiatus.

Of course, as it's still xianxia and about cultivation there are still shared abilities among same realm, or same type of energy used. Thus the almost.

I'm reading Infinite Mana In The Apocalypse and collecting stuff to index. Just wanted to mention it to avoid conflict of interest.

Also, he is most likely smurf with essence but is Xuan Fang (Ergenverse) also smurf with his other selves across time? As in you need 1-A range to reach'em all.

Around 400. Here's the sandbox. It's lacking items and I'm waiting till he gets to this ability, so I can create the first key.
P226y0d.png

According to someone, Yang Qi apparently makes an appearance in Dragon Talisman (Author's other novel) and he isn't even at the level of the God tiers. Hopefully someone picks up Dragon Talisman for translation lol.

According to someone, Yang Qi apparently makes an appearance in Dragon Talisman (Author's other novel) and he isn't even at the level of the God tiers. Hopefully someone picks up Dragon Talisman for translation lol.
He and other characters of his levels are absolute fodders to the MC of Dragon Talisman apparently.

Same author though and the MC of Dragon Talisman is likeable. Plus it might result in DDverse being created (Divine Dreamwalker).

I'm reading Infinite Mana In The Apocalypse and collecting stuff to index. Just wanted to mention it to avoid conflict of interest.
Whoever respected my dibs on Infinite Mana In The Apocalypse, thanks but I am now working on Dragon Talisman.

Dragon Talisman spoiler:

MC became a prostitute... LMAO.

He split his mind into thousands of part, each a different person that went on to live their own life in his mental dimension. There were scholars, officials, generals, soldiers, farmers, craftsmen, husbands, wives, children, even prostitutes, maidservants, eunuchs, and so on.

I read a few chapters of "Emperor of Cosmos" by MTL (+ Raw). And I personally think that the Higher dimensions of the works of the Divine Dreamwaker may not be suitable for the Tiering system, since 2D can give considerable energy to three-dimensional entities, and the three-dimensional Universe is the largest universe of the entire Multiverse despite the existence of 5D, 6D,... up to 100D (lol)
And to be honest there are some that are sadder, the Multiverse is a collection of "great universes", but those "universes" are ridiculously small, like the Fire Dimension which is only the size of a few dozen galaxies. The largest universe is the "Immortal World" which is a multi-dimensional space of finite size (at least 10 quadrillion light-years) rather than a three-dimensional space, but it is always considered smaller than "Three-Dimensional Universe" which is Infinite (or finite but infinitely expanding)
I could be wrong here, will try to check it out in its entirety if I have some free time (all Divine Dreamwaker's works have native translation in my country from many years ago)

I read a few chapters of "Emperor of Cosmos" by MTL (+ Raw). And I personally think that the Higher dimensions of the works of the Divine Dreamwaker may not be suitable for the Tiering system, since 2D can give considerable energy to three-dimensional entities, and the three-dimensional Universe is the largest universe of the entire Multiverse despite the existence of 5D, 6D,... up to 100D (lol)
And to be honest there are some that are sadder, the Multiverse is a collection of "great universes", but those "universes" are ridiculously small, like the Fire Dimension which is only the size of a few dozen galaxies. The largest universe is the "Immortal World" which is a multi-dimensional space of finite size (at least 10 quadrillion light-years) rather than a three-dimensional space, but it is always considered smaller than "Three-Dimensional Universe" which is Infinite (or finite but infinitely expanding)
I could be wrong here, will try to check it out in its entirety if I have some free time (all Divine Dreamwaker's works have native translation in my country from many years ago)
For Sage Monarch, the 2D world and up-to 8-D, are dimensions only accessible to the scientific civilization in the lower worlds.

It doesn't matter if Sage Monarch reaches tier 1-A or 0, Dragon Talisman is connected to the other novels of the author and is the upper ceiling of all other 6 novels of the author, as Gu Chensha (MC of Dragon Talisman) is stronger than Jiang Li (MC of Emperor of the Cosmos), Zhou Qin (MC of Buddhism Is Taoism), Wang Chao (MC of Romance of Dragons and Snakes), Hong Yi (MC of Yang God), Fang Han (MC of Eternal Life) and Yang Qi (MC of Sage Monarch)

If Dragon Talisman's upper limit is tier 2, all verses of the author similarly follow.

You should read Dragon Talisman.

For Sage Monarch, the 2D world and up-to 8-D, are dimensions only accessible to the scientific civilization in the lower worlds.

It doesn't matter if Sage Monarch reaches tier 1-A or 0, Dragon Talisman is connected to the other novels of the author and is the upper ceiling of all other 6 novels of the author, as Gu Chensha (MC of Dragon Talisman) is stronger than Jiang Li (MC of Emperor of the Cosmos), Zhou Qin (MC of Buddhism Is Taoism), Wang Chao (MC of Romance of Dragons and Snakes), Hong Yi (MC of Yang God), Fang Han (MC of Eternal Life) and Yang Qi (MC of Sage Monarch)

If Dragon Talisman's upper limit is tier 2, all verses of the author similarly follow.

You should read Dragon Talisman.
So As far as you know, can Dragon Talisman reach 1-A or High-1A? Or at least High-1B and Low-1A?

Since MC distinguishes infinite number of Amanrath realms and is implied to transcend the very concept of "realm".

Yang Qi and his fusion with all other MCs can't even reach tenth realm (Annulled Amanrath) and an Overlord who was stronger than Yang Qi (900 billion years vs trillion years) created the cosmic ocean, every drop of water is a universe and in the universes there are universes (according to RT it is endlessly continuous, though I don't understand why when all it says is "每一滴水都是一个宇宙,宇宙之中又有宇宙,一环扣一环"), that dude died just from the energy overload of the buffs from the infinities from that cosmic sea: there are as many infinities as there are living creatures in his cosmic sea.

The first Tenth realm creates such a net containing all such negative energy from all such dudes throughout the entire multiverse
Yeah I will read it. But Multiverse's expansion is stupid like literally a hundred million years have passed and the Multiverse is only a few hundred times larger, "Hyper-infinite verses " like Novus Mundus it took a thousand years to expand to a thousand times and his net can't even contain the Multiverse after a hundred billion years of expansion

So As far as you know, can Dragon Talisman reach 1-A or High-1A? Or at least High-1B and Low-1A?

Since MC distinguishes infinite number of Amanrath realms and is implied to transcend the very concept of "realm".

Yang Qi and his fusion with all other MCs can't even reach tenth realm (Annulled Amanrath) and an Overlord who was stronger than Yang Qi (900 billion years vs trillion years) created the cosmic ocean, every drop of water is a universe and in the universes there are universes (according to RT it is endlessly continuous, though I don't understand why when all it says is "每一滴水都是一个宇宙,宇宙之中又有宇宙,一环扣一环"), that dude died just from the energy overload of the buffs from the infinities from that cosmic sea: there are as many infinities as there are living creatures in his cosmic sea.

The first Tenth realm creates such a net containing all such negative energy from all such dudes throughout the entire multiverse
Yeah I will read it. But Multiverse's expansion is stupid like literally a hundred million years have passed and the Multiverse is only a few hundred times larger, "Hyper-infinite verses " like Novus Mundus it took a thousand years to expand to a thousand times and his net can't even contain the Multiverse after a hundred billion years of expansion
I am around Chapter 600 right now, so I don't know. There hasn't been any r>f yet. There was a statement of the Hong Meng Tree (world tree) transcending space-time but that isn't much.

From the spoilers I read, the tenth level can get a high tier via Apophatic theology if the verse later has r>f layers or the idea of it. Since it seems the tenth level of immortality (deathless or undying or I guess no immortality level) cannot be described and any description you give it, it is both not that and not it's dual aspect (for example it isn't existence nor non-existence, etc).

The MTL of it in English seems to be more advanced than DeepL. Here is a link. I do wonder, what does this text say in your native language, since I think this isn't accurate (Chapter 360 of that link and chapter 359 raw):

PS7j62e.png

I have a PDF of it and I think I saw a part where MC thought cultivators living forever was bad, so he created a system that affected them all and gave them all limited life-span LMAO.

As for the rest of your post, if you haven't seen it, I suggest checking out this feats thread. Or maybe you already have.

I am around Chapter 600 right now, so I don't know. There hasn't been any r>f yet. There was a statement of the Hong Meng Tree (world tree) transcending space-time but that isn't much.

From the spoilers I read, the tenth level can get a high tier via Apophatic theology if the verse later has r>f layers or the idea of it. Since it seems the tenth level of immortality (deathless or undying or I guess no immortality level) cannot be described and any description you give it, it is both not that and not it's dual aspect (for example it isn't existence nor non-existence, etc).

The MTL of it in English seems to be more advanced than DeepL. Here is a link. I do wonder, what does this text say in your native language, since I think this isn't accurate (Chapter 360 of that link and chapter 359 raw):

PS7j62e.png

I have a PDF of it and I think I saw a part where MC thought cultivators living forever was bad, so he created a system that affected them all and gave them all limited life-span LMAO.

As for the rest of your post, if you haven't seen it, I suggest checking out this feats thread. Or maybe you already have.
Regarding Wen Hong Tree, in RT there is a paragraph about using it to control infinite universes and it exists in other spatial and temporal dimensions.

But what I'm afraid of is "Primordial grade", with 1 billion dust worlds (ranging in size from a few hundred kilometers to star systems, as well as claims of the Universe although the size is unknown) equivalent to 1 Primordial Grade/GC and Wen Hong Tree is equivalent to several hundred Primordial Grade, which also has some guarantee of its infinity by scaling to stars of infinite size (possibly wrong here).

As for Tenth Realm, I don't remember anything about the r-f layers mentioned by RT or my friends who read the whole thing, but there are some things like Empyrean Dao and MC's Dad fighting in a place of infinite expanse beyond the concepts of "size", "space" and "time"

Regarding Wen Hong Tree, in RT there is a paragraph about using it to control infinite universes and it exists in other spatial and temporal dimensions.

Whatever wiki tier it is, there are many more Heavenly/Empyrean realms above it. The Empyrean Dao being above it, stated to be in-control of all times and spaces, all existences, all power, all causes and effects, all laws, all fates, all worlds, as well being an inscrutable, unpredictable and immeasurable existence.
But what I'm afraid of is "Primordial grade", with 1 billion dust worlds (ranging in size from a few hundred kilometers to star systems, as well as claims of the Universe although the size is unknown) equivalent to 1 Primordial Grade/GC and Wen Hong Tree is equivalent to several hundred Primordial Grade, which also has some guarantee of its infinity by scaling to stars of infinite size (possibly wrong here).
I am not too concerned about the early cosmology size though, because it seems like it undergoes major changes in the end. Their personal world sizes are relevant though, since in a hundred or two chapters I will finish their first key (36 Dao Transformations key).
As for Tenth Realm, I don't remember anything about the r-f layers mentioned by RT or my friends who read the whole thing, but there are some things like Empyrean Dao and MC's Dad fighting in a place of infinite expanse beyond the concepts of "size", "space" and "time"

Yep, I saw the quote:
久久不能够突破的无龙心法,就如破冰一般,在丝丝溶解,溶解的过程之中,古尘沙只觉得自己的眼界越来越开阔,在刹那之间,他仿佛看到了在无穷的时空之外,那天外之天,地外之地,空外之空,不可以思考,不可以理解,不可以说明,不可以形容的地方,有两团意志在相互对拼,相互交融,相互击杀,相互吞噬,相互变化。

两团意志也无法形容,无法猜测。

它们在交锋之间,各自都陨落下来了不少东西,这不停的战斗比拼之中,两团意志逐渐的衰弱,掌控不住了局面。

"这是?父皇和天道的交锋?果然如我所料,这次交锋都控制不住局面了,以后的变化到底是什么样子的,谁都说不清楚,两人交锋所产生的变数,就诞生出来了古天沙,龙翔天这样的人物。"古尘沙回过神来,细细思考着,他看到了任何人都没有看到的东西。
But that is ahead of me and it requires me to understand the cosmology up to that point to know how great of a feat it is though.

As for r>f, there is a high chance there will be a-lot, considering it seems to have a copy of the God World from Sage Monarch and many more.

Gu Chensha can strip someone of their powers, cultivation base, bloodline, and potential. Reducing someone to a normal person. The thing is, they also lose their laws and whatever physiology changes they have at their level. For example there was a cultivator that was at the stage when his body was no longer a physical body, but a body made of laws and the energy of the world but MC reduced him to a normal person.

Would [[Statistics Reduction]] & [[Power Absorption|Power Erasure]] suffice for this?

Wow, the Lan Mu (From Blue and White Series) literally spent a whole chapter explaining how their version of Saitama's powers works. It's like if you actually took the wank from Tik Tok and made it real.

Only the [Origin] algorithm could explain it.

Otherwise, how could the same person be so easily scratched by a cat and be able to withstand a super strong attack and remain unharmed?

He could do whatever he wanted. He could return to his true self. He could not be described. He could not be measured. If the universe wanted to get used to this, it could not just say he was strong.

"So we're back to square one … If I'm not mistaken, he's not using the Origin Algorithm, but simply becoming abnormal information that the Origin Algorithm has adjusted."

"Or it could be said that his human body has been blessed with some kind of additional information. For example … he can adjust his physical fitness from mortal to invincible according to his will."

Whether it was strength, speed, reaction, or defense, he could go from mortal to invincible, and from invincible back to mortal.

From the fist of an ordinary person to the fist of an expert, to a fist that could severely injure you, to a fist that could absolutely crush you …

From the defense of an ordinary person to the defense of an expert, to an invincible defense similar to the Six King Golden Bodies …

He could easily use the strength he felt he should use. As for how much he could use, it depended on his enemy.

"No, there should be an upper limit. Or … he doesn't even know where his upper limit is?"

Lan Mu didn't believe that there was such a thing as unlimited strength. At most, he just didn't know how high the upper limit was.

This is the dumb crap I love fiction for.

Gu Chensha can strip someone of their powers, cultivation base, bloodline, and potential. Reducing someone to a normal person. The thing is, they also lose their laws and whatever physiology changes they have at their level. For example there was a cultivator that was at the stage when his body was no longer a physical body, but a body made of laws and the energy of the world but MC reduced him to a normal person.

Would [[Statistics Reduction]] & [[Power Absorption|Power Erasure]] suffice for this?
Maybe causality manipulation

Wow, the Lan Mu (From Blue and White Series) literally spent a whole chapter explaining how their version of Saitama's powers works. It's like if you actually took the wank from Tik Tok and made it real.

Only the [Origin] algorithm could explain it.

Otherwise, how could the same person be so easily scratched by a cat and be able to withstand a super strong attack and remain unharmed?

He could do whatever he wanted. He could return to his true self. He could not be described. He could not be measured. If the universe wanted to get used to this, it could not just say he was strong.

"So we're back to square one … If I'm not mistaken, he's not using the Origin Algorithm, but simply becoming abnormal information that the Origin Algorithm has adjusted."

"Or it could be said that his human body has been blessed with some kind of additional information. For example … he can adjust his physical fitness from mortal to invincible according to his will."

Whether it was strength, speed, reaction, or defense, he could go from mortal to invincible, and from invincible back to mortal.

From the fist of an ordinary person to the fist of an expert, to a fist that could severely injure you, to a fist that could absolutely crush you …

From the defense of an ordinary person to the defense of an expert, to an invincible defense similar to the Six King Golden Bodies …

He could easily use the strength he felt he should use. As for how much he could use, it depended on his enemy.

"No, there should be an upper limit. Or … he doesn't even know where his upper limit is?"

Lan Mu didn't believe that there was such a thing as unlimited strength. At most, he just didn't know how high the upper limit was.

This is the dumb crap I love fiction for.
Did hear it goes in Absolute Infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back