• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash isn't a glass canon tho, and he was just a example of someone who is too fast to be defeated normally, King of Gods MC has this in the start, idk if it will stay, Ji Ning had this when he was the only one with light speed/FTL attacks, so i thought there would be more.

Su Xing from 108 star maiden maybe?Its not really his main but its one of the things he relies even later in the novel to survive iirc, though he needs to get badly injured to be able to use the real good stuff

Btw, i am curious now, what are ergenverse MCs' main cheats, at least in the start of the novel, for example, Ning had the memories of his previous life+the nuwa visualization technique, after that he got the Starseizing Manor.

Wang Lin had a pocket dimension thing were he could cultivate for years while just a few days passed on the outside.

Meng Hao had a mirror that could blow up animals, and copy an item given enough spirit stones.

Bai had an indestructible turtle wok that could amp items.

And Baole had a mask with a lady trapped inside that gave him tips and op techniques.

Su Ming has a mysterious fragment that has a large variety of miraculous effects and powers.

Su Ming and Meng Hao seems to have the strongest cheats of the 5, am i right? Also, does anyone know the cheats from other IET MCs?

XDragnoir said:
Su Ming and Meng Hao seems to have the strongest cheats of the 5, am i right? Also, does anyone know the cheats from other IET MCs?
Blowing up buttoocks is op can confirm

Linley Baruch has the Coiling Dragon.

Qin Yu has the Stellar Tear.

Xue Ying has none.

Luo Feng none.

Seeking the Flying Sword Path none.

Zaratthustra said:
Linley Baruch has the Coiling Dragon.

Qin Yu has the Stellar Tear.

Xue Ying has none.

Luo Feng none.

Seeking the Flying Sword Path none.
I think Seeking the Flying Sword Path is only of few cultivation novels that MC doesnt actually get to the last realm i've seem

He only gets half step within the last known one but there are more as the Three Pure Ones said.

Yeah, probrably in the Chaos would have more stuff , was actually wanting to see more of that dude that Qin Yun and Hou Yi have to team up to defeat him, one of the coolest fights in the novel imo

Not sure if I remember right but I think the author said that he may come back and do a second part for the story.

Zaratthustra said:
Not sure if I remember right but I think the author said that he may come back and do a second part for the story.
I heard somethign like that as well, it ended pretty weird tbh because the dude that Qin Yun and Hou Yi defeated didnt die and he set his sights on their universe so an invasion from him is pretty much something that is set to happen, also it seems pretty obvious that there is more realms above the ones that the dao ancestors had, but i think if IET decides to do something he might start from scratch with a new MC but the same setting

Well, IET did say that the story of Qin Yun was how he would breakthrough the Tribulations of becoming the first Sword Immortal. Just that, then his story was complete.

He already started a new novel it has like 400 chapters. The new MC is a sword user who want to become a God and Devil to save his clan (make it again a great Clan).

EdenSux said:
I actually wonder if there is some other verses that could get to 1-A being translated
IET novels aren't able afaik, the one with the highest possibility is ED, which will either be one of the strongest verses in tier 2 or will eventually reach high end tier 1, aside from that, i think Grasping Evil could be able since the novel has many levels and steps.

There could be other chinese verses with such tier but who knows. The novels aren't that short to be make an easy way to read them. A lot of them aren't even translated fully.

XDragnoir said:
Not really, no. Don't ask for more details about that because we won't give them smh, spoilers ;)

Yup, most arent even translated fully or even close to...if it would take in count the novels that are not even in the novelupdates probrably there is more verses with 1-A since they have a ridiculous amount of novels in china

It doesn't help that Wuxiaworld and some other sites usually get permission to translate or that some may just be the translator's preference.

But still, there thousands of cultivation novels. If it weren't for their long ass chapters and taking months to years to translate, they would have probably overwhelmed this site in some way.

Zaratthustra said:
There could be other chinese verses with such tier but who knows. The novels aren't that short to be make an easy way to read them. A lot of them aren't even translated fully.
Well, ergen needed 4 novels to get to Low 1A/1A, so either there are more chinese authors who like to use the word "dimension" the same way ergen does, or they will stop at Low 1C/1C. Take SMT as an example, it has a huge cosmology with lots of transcendences, but they don't use dimensions and the cosmology isn't big enough to reach H1B without using dimensions, and thus the verse stops at 10D currently. Not saying 1A is impossible, but another solid 1A chinese verse will not be easy to find.

Well, ergen needed 4 novels to get to Low 1A/1A, so either there are more chinese authors who like to use the word "dimension" the same way ergen does, or they will stop at Low 1C/1C. Take SMT as an example, it has a huge cosmology with lots of transcendences, but they don't use dimensions and the cosmology isn't big enough to reach H1B without using dimensions, and thus the verse stops at 10D currently. Not saying 1A is impossible, but another solid 1A chinese verse will not be easy to find.

Maybe apocalypse novels ... i know some that the higher levels are pretty much about getting into higher dimensions, most likely one that has over 600 chapters translated will get somewhere in the tier 1 .. its called world apocalypse online, heard tons of good stuff from it have yet to read it though

also the novels from divine dreamwalker( Sage Monarch) might get there iirc, sage monarch is connected with eternal life,emperor of cosmos, dragon talisman,yang god and other novel idk the name

If you find any novel and thinks it has quotes that can be tier 1 material, i would be happy in helping adding/upgrading them to tier 1.

I have to pick up with some works most authors don't really go much into the idea of makingan actual world building so they usually stop at low 2-C or 2-C even, with chances of 2-B because of possible other universes, if i find something i will bring it here

I do have a question not related to this, is it undead psychilogy if a character that was just a skeleton recover their flesh body but its pretty much just appearance and what is actually important is their bones?

Bones or flesh don't matter, as vampires/ghouls/zombies can count as undead. The point is that they need to be 'dead'. What you're describng sounds like a shell while his true body is underneath.

Even if the body has biological functions, that's one hell of a disturbing flesh suit.

Muchacho mrm said:
Bones or flesh don't matter, as vampires/ghouls/zombies can count as undead. The point is that they need to be 'dead'. What you're describng sounds like a shell while his true body is underneath.

Even if the body has biological functions, that's one hell of a disturbing flesh suit.
well its undead then , it started as a spirt of someone that died then got skeleton then flesh, the body works perfectly as any human but like you said its just a shell and what is real important is the bones

Well, if this spirit could possibly find new bones if the current ones were destroyed, then type 6 immortality is the best option actually.

Btw, Low Dimensional Game is possibly a tier 1 verse, at least it would be in the old system, idk if it is in the new system.

My bad, i only read a single chapter to see how many dimensions the verse had, so the verse doesn't treat the dimensions as transcendences?

InfiniteSped said:
It treats all dimensions as equal, so even the 3-D stuff isn't necessarily stronger than 1-D stuff.
Pretty sure the verse early on points out the fundamental difference between lower and higher dimensions. There is also him making his kingdom 1-C after partially awakening the source. But I think I know what you mean from the end of the series.

Where is my 0D Lu Zhiyu

It's because that it says that the number of dimensions doesn't make an universe superior/stronger to each other, or smth

InfiniteSped said:
It's because that it says that the number of dimensions doesn't make an universe superior/stronger to each other, or smth
lol https://i.imgur.com/ddynhkE.png

Can't find my word doc explaining how that can't be interpreted as being equal, especially considering his experiences with one, two dimensional spaces. But that's something months away if I ever get around to it.

I've already stored all the quotes needed to make a profile for him, if you have something that shows that the dimensions can count for the system, then he could reach 1-A pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back