• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse 2 Future warrior skills/abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a list of some more abilities that could be added or better explained and expanded upon for Future warrior in Xenoverse 2. Most things that I found can be seen in the two following links for his list of skills and a list of super souls.

* Also the Techniques link should be replaced with this link, as the current one leads to his profile which does not list this anymore.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_techniques_used_by_the_Future_Warrior_(Xenoverse_2)

Use this for seeing all super souls (no DLC was in these)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAF74yPVwfU

If you need specific scans for skills/souls I mention then I can of course provide them, but they should all be in the two links above.

1. Heat manipulation (Hotter than the sun.) https://imgur.com/a/xD0vs

2. Cold Manipulation (Absolute Zero is self explanatory, can freeze the air itself according to "Ice field" description, which is colder than any known place in the Universe to be able to freeze oxegyn) https://imgur.com/a/9tHrC

3. Danmaku (Hellzone grenade etc)

4. Time manipulation (1. Time stop, 2. ime skip, 3. Rewind time) Guldo's skill, hit's skill and Whis "very well, I shall return time" super soul which implies it recovers health by rewinding time. https://imgur.com/a/h87lJ

5. Sound manipulation (Para Para dance for control, God of destructions roar for attacking.)

6. Fusionism (Future warrior knows the fusion dance moves as emotes)

7. Mimicry (Can learn from being taught new techniques, or simply seeing them once like with Broly. He can learn anything from ki blasts and strikes, to specialized abilities, like time stop and time skip, the shadow dragons elemental skills and traits, or candy beam (buuhans new one can be learned by any race)).

8. Magic (shadow dragons skills, buu's candy beam, ghost kamikaze skill etc.)

9. Time-space manipulation (Vice shout is the move that warps space and time, in anime it can warp and collapse Universe's to. Stated to warp space and time in xenoverse 2)

10. Portal creation (he has vice shout so "possibly" can be removed.)

11. Teleportation (in addition to kai kai can move others with position shift skill, which can switch places with enemy, useful for running or making them hit themselves theoretically.)

12. Stats amplification (can significantly raise power, speed, durability with various skills and super souls passively overtime, when killing enemy, when ally dies, upon recovering from KO, when low on health, when posing, during transformations etc.)

13. Status effect inducement (poison (all races through innocent strike etc.), Freeze (ice shenron skills), Burn (nuova shenron skills), paralysis (guldo skills, various ki blasts etc.), Sleep (lullaby punch etc.) lower speed (various super souls and skills like coolers "the real hell begins here")

14. Immunity to stats effect inducement (Eastern supreme kais super soul "Let's just enjoy the game right now" nullifies all negative status effects.) https://imgur.com/a/Oxs6p

15. Matter manipulation (can materialize swords, magic power pole, advanced ray guns, transmute things with candy beam etc.)

16. Petrification (Dabura's spit ability)

17. Weapon expert (sword skills, power pole, ray guns from Jaco's skills, explosives from Hercule's skills, energy construct swords etc.)

18. Godly Ki (Zamasu states he senses godly ki in you, Future warrior get's SSJB in the next DLC 6 as a form also. (godly ki resisted Demigra's magic, as he states his magic won't work on Goku due to godly ki, which is the source of and encompasses his many hax as his magic is what he uses to achieve these effects) Also can't be sensed by beings lesser than a god as SSJB.

https://imgur.com/a/xKfj4
"Though faint, there is a divine quality to your power. What in GODS name ARE you? I sense the Ki of a god... What is the meaning of this? Are you... a god?"

19. Electricity manipulation (turtle style last resort uses electricity to immobilize foe.)

20. Energy nullification (Tiens super soul "Haaah" nullifies kamehameha's)

21. Soul manipulation and purification (Soul punisher purifies Janemba erasing him, and can destroy spiritual entities like him even without harming physical ones as seen in teh movie, although it can hurt physical ones to as it is very useful in game on anybody.)

Seems pretty agreeable but Energy Nullification could technically work on other energy attacks as well since a "Kamehameha" is a bit too specific for a mere energy wave.

One of the most haxxed Dragon Ball characters behind Baby and Omega Shenron.

@UMR Glad you agree. Yeah, if there are simply more abilities to be added to FW I will add them here if I think about them any time soon. I messaged Azzathoth to take a look, hopefully he agrees and these can be added soon. They seem pretty straight forward to me so I don't think there is anything controversial or questionable.

makes sense to be but damn xenoverse is where DB gets good AF haxes lol

I agree. Though some of them are already on his page such as:

Statistics Amplification

Status Effect Inducement

Heat Manipulation

But the descriptions for the abilities can be used.

I agree. They look pretty straight forward.

But daaaaammmnnn, too OP and too haxy. They need to incorporate this in DBS lol.

I also think that this seems straightforward, but would prefer more staff input.

I agree with attacks hotter than the sun, danmaku, time skills, mimicry, magic, portal, matter, petrification, weapon mastery, some status effects, godly ki, lightning and energy nullification things, even through i would like to see how the last one works.

I disagree with absolute zero, soul manipulation and purification [Needs to see more descriptions], Sound [A dance and a roar are not mainly sound based abilities], Fusionism [Since everyone can learn it and fuse with each other], Time-space manipulation [The description is a banned topic], Immunity to stats effect inducement and lower speed [Could be game mechanics].

Okay. Then the abilities that Dark649 agreed with can be applied.

I suppose so, but make sure to handle it in a professional manner.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Given that it is a kai's Super Soul, and kai's have the ability to heal and what not, I don't think it is game mechanics. If it was the Super Soul of someone like Vegeta or Tien, I would have to write it off as game mechanics.

Also, FW's Regenerationn as a namekian should be downgraded, since Piccolo's Regenerationn is now Low-Mid.

I will lock the page again. Should we close this thread as well?

It is a tier 2 page. We always lock them.

I think we should let SSJRyu1 see this before closing it.

I see, well there are two things that FW should have: Healing and immunity to status effect inducement.

To be honest i kinda agree with Dark649 on the sound part but frankly FW should keep Time Manipulation and Immunity to Status Effect Inducement. (and if Time Manipulation really is a banned topic then just status effect immunity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back