• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse 2 Future warrior skills/abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Ice Manipulation seems a bit too blatant and difficult to excuse since Future Warrior has Eis Shenron's moves and they seem very clearly ice-related.

I think he should have Soul Manipulation. Janemba is stated to be an evil soul. He was created from the soul cleansing machine and the name of the attack is Soul Punisher.

Oh and i also changed my first comment to add a bit more context.

also i might as well consistently say "i agree" like in that sonic downgrade thread but ah well

And yes the revisions seem quite likely to be carried but not right off the bat.

For soul manipulation/purification his soul punisher can clearly purify and erase Janemba which is a evil spiritual entity. He even states "your own bad energy will be your undoing" before using it. I don't see how that isn't soul manipulation and purification. And it clearly works on anybody in xenoverse.

Absolute zero is pretty self explanitory, if you don't want to accept it though so be it.

Fusionism litteraly says as one of uses

• Fusing animals, people, creatures, etc. to create Chimerism, Hybrids, etc
So I don't see how it doesn't meet the criteria. We give everybody energy projection in DB so jeven if lots have it we still list it.

Time-space manip, banned topic or not we still use vice shout and referance the move already, and that is for people who try to use it to make bbuhan unvierse+ mroe than anything. And it literaly says his attack warps space and time in the attack summary.

"Fire a Ki Wave powerful enough to warp time and space from your mouth and blow your enemy away."

immunity to status effects is the text given for the description of the move out of combat to, so it is not just game mechanics. In game it nullifies all negative status effects though to like it's supposed to. We give pokemon resistances based on typing that applies to game mechanics, so this should be good to imo as it is immunity baseed on both stated and in game stuff.

For sound, I mean they use sound from the beat for the dance to control people via parpar dance, not the dance itself. They also use the roar to attack with sound waves. So I dont see how this is not sound manipulation.

What do the other staff members think?

i messaged azzy to take a look last night but haven't heard back yet. Although UMR agrees with them all.

I asked the other staff members who have responded here.

I think it is important to specify his mimicry works on not just ki blasts and strikes, but highly specialized and unique skills to like I outlined above. This is a pretty important skill to specify after all.

Hey Ryu, which of these abilities can be used by the original future warrior? Cause it seems fair to scale him to any abilities that he can gain that are similar to the ones listed here.

Heat Manipulation, Danmaku, Portal Creation, Matter Manipulation, Magic, Homing attacks, Forcefield Creation, Sleep Manipulation, Energy nullification, Status Effect Inducement, Power Mimicry, Weapon Expert, Explosion Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation.

These can be scaled.

Nice. I agree with what was said in this thread. It doesn't seem too complicated and all the abilities were backed up fairly well.

He doesn't even need the scouter. He can learn about the opponents moves without it, as scaning still works. Whether or not that's game mechanics, I don't know.

Most of it seems fine, with mostly just some minor things needing to be changed, like stuff about ESK's Super Soul, as it's pretty specific in what it protects from.

just double checking with ant now, but as long as he is good with it yes I will add them, although explanations on a couple things need to be specific when I add them as per Azzys request.

If Azathoth is fine with it, I have no complaints.

@SSJRyu1

Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should we close this thread now?

Okay. I will unlock the page again. Tell me here when you are finished.

I'll also include tabber forms once I get to a desktop (there's just ssj3 but man theres still lack of FW2 pics despite the game is over a year old)

Okay, although it may be best to wait for Crzer07 to edit the page as well.

Well I am going to sleep now, but as it is I believe we have added everything from this thread properly. I am not sure it Crzer07 is planning to add things in the future or immediately but I will leave that with you and check tomorrow to see if anything else was agreed upon. Perhaps the profile should be locked until the additions are ready to be added though.

Okay. I will lock the profile and close this thread. He can contact me later if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back