• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse 2 DLC Pack 6 Revision [ Key, Tier, Possible Abilities ]

I'll just be as simple as possible:

- Future Warrior ( Xenoverse 2 ) should get a new key, called " Fu's Arc ", as that is what the current story mode is called .

- In the Tokipedia story mode, Using a majority of Fu's energy, Future Warrior is capable of fighting head to head with a Post-ToP UI Goku [ We know this because of Hit's commentary about Jiren in-story when he is the master ] , one far stronger than the Tournament of Power edition. Since we forced Post-ToP Goku to break his limits, here is how the scaling goes: Future Warrior (DLC Pack 6) = Limit Breaker Post-ToP UI Goku is >>>>>>>> Regular Post-ToP UI Goku >>> ToP UI Goku > LB Jiren (FP) >>>>>>>>> Jiren (FP;Episode 130 as they have the same story as the Super anime).

- We also fight FP Champa and beat him along with Beerus. Dabura takes note neither of them are holding back here " So... This is what it is like for two GoD to battle and not hold anything back ... Interesting " . Remember to unlock Goku's hidden mission, you have to do this first. So you are already GoD level before you even fight Goku.

- Whis commented several times Future Warrior is at least God of Destruction level as of this point, even in base. He comments that his power surpasses the gods, and wanted him to participate in a tournament that only God of Destruction are allowed in. Then add super saiyan / transformations... Yeah.

- Parallel Quests shows how strong the FW has gotten after a set period in the story. Post-DLC Pack 6, PQ 121 allows you to fight a massively Amped Fu, who while holding back is on a similar level to MUI Goku in story.

- PQ 122 allows you to take on Fu [ At least GoD tier, gave FW the amp to stalemate MUI Goku, affected Vados and Whis w/ their Magic , warped Tokipedia even affecting the forementioned Angels, and in a previous mission got a massive amp since then ... Remember Fu uses magic in his fights offensively in his fights, unlike Mira and Towa ] , Post-ToP MUI Goku , Post-ToP Jiren , & Full Powered Beerus all at once. I can actually make Current Fu Casual Angel level due to listed reasons , but a safe lowball is At least GoD level.

- Statistics Amplification via Jiren's Meditation

- Invisibility via Fu's technique [ Sneaky Strike .... It makes you temporarily invisible and then you can counter with a slashing technique ]

- Transformation Addition : Super Saiyan Blue, since it's composite.

Anything i am missing please let me know ^_^

I'll comment on the reasoning later on, but I think the new key for the new arc should be named "Infinite History"

The justification can be larger or smaller depending on whetever the staff accept the Parallel Quests as Canon or not.

@Turbo Uhmm.... Illusions were created from his magic, a small part of them to preserve power, like Demigra, should be far weaker than the actual being itself.

@Aeyu Thank you Aeyu.

Please do elaborate more on why Xenoverse should be Tier 1.

Because I'm very, very certain that it isn't.

I just asked you to prove why you thought Xenoverse was Tier 1, and then you give up just like that.

What the ****.

A few things:

- One, the wikia noted on the Dragon Ball Wikia that Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku was beaten here, not stalemated. Hmm... Okay then..

- Secondly, Dabura was capable of fighting equally w/ every master in the Tokipedia [ calling them insects ... Including Whis-sama and a Fully-Powered Beerus, which Dabura notes above previously . This also means the Masters are likely comparable in power due to Dabura... because every Master helps you beat them. ] . He was oneshotted by Fu . We also know Fu's magic can affect everyone in Tokipedia, as completeing the story w/ every master does, he resets all the events so you can do another story. In other words, reality warping that can affect the Angels w/o their consent, and the abillity to oneshot a character who goes head-to-head w/Whis . And there isn't any implication Whis held back BTW . Both are implications that Post-Tokipedia Fu and Future Warrior are Angel Level or Borderline Angel Level , not including PQ 122 where Future Warrior fights an much more heavily amped Fu.

- Even if this is false, Beerus in his story treats you as a equal, not a inferior, meaning even current Tokipedia Future Warrior is likely XV UIO Goku 3rd level w/o any sort of amping occuring .

@Seed

Yeah the second part is false since if that were true, The masters (and probably the Future Warrior) wouldn't have beat Dabura if that were the case. That and it seems too soon for Future Warrior #2 to surpass Whis.

The rest seem fine.

@Turbo False. You automatically assume it's false without any sort of evidence backing you up ?

- Too soon ? they were hinting at FW potentially being Angel since he hurt Whis, which the only person implied to do so to another Angel... was an Angel . WHis even stated that the next time they fought together he would have to fight for real and fight to teh death , implying the next time they fought as a team or against each other as his Mentor in-story he would need to be serious or use full power beause of how much the FW was improving . Time Paradox Amp Dabura was the enemy when Whis and the FW teamed up again, which would mean both scale to Whis' full power if we take his statement likely, which we should considering he's never been wrong about his predictions.

- Remember he has to be somewhat comparable to hold his own against Time Paradox Dabura, albeit he needed help.

- Time Paradox Amp Dabura's defeat was via teamwork. Sort of like how Final Form Demigra was dealt with.

- Unlike any other threat, where Whis doesn't seem anywhere near serious, he was shown to at least take Dabura seriously and think of him as a threat. Unless your comparable, you wouldn't call Dabura a threat that he needed assistance to fight even when Whis was serious the entire fight according to above, and he didn't imply that this was boring or anything like he normally does in fights . All of this points to the fact Whis was either serious or at full power.

- Time Paradox Amp Dabura aisn't arogant and knows what the power of the GoD are. " So... this is what happens when two GoD fight at full power ? " . Despite this, he views them as an insect and isn't the least bit scared by their presence, the same with Whis. It wouldn't make any sense for him to be portrayed weaker than the Masters considering the threat he was to the group.

- Fu's magic even affecting the Angels proves that he is comparable to them, we see this in two variations. Also the fact he can oneshot the same Dabura from above proves he should be at least comparable to the strongest Mentors in the game .

I believe both Tokipedia XV FW, Tokipedia XV Time Paradox Dabura , and Tokipedia XV MUI Goku are on Angel Level. They aren't 'stronger than Whis' or anything . If anything, they are close to, if not comparable in terms of sheer strength.

Without a shadow of a doubt. Considering Tokipedia Future Warrior was at least equal to Xenoverse Beerus prior to the heavy amp, and Tokipedia Future Warrior w/o amp fought a Casual Angel-Level being without the Amp....

Remembering that Xenoverse's equivalent of SSG is equal to 2-B

The dude is ridiculously above baseline 2-B

Woah, I completely forgot this thread existed.

So have any conclusions been reached so far? And if you want to make the profile, you can use my blog as a foundation @Seed.

People agreed to have the key listed. However, I am unsure as to how to word Dabura's exact placement on the hierarchy . Dabura (Post Tokipedia Amping) views the Angels and GoD as mere insects, even knowing full well of the GoD full power [ When Beeerus and Champa fought.. He said " So this is what it's like for two GoD to fight at full power " ] , then talks about Beerus being a insect. Dabura wouldn't be cocky if he didn't believe he had the power to back up his claim. Dabura was then oneshotted by Fu , whose comparable to MUI Goku .

Whis made a note that Future Warrior was so strong that the next time they fought together he would need to use his full power . That should tell us right then XV2 Future Warrior was borderline Angel level even before Tokipedia offically began.

Back