• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Revision Part 1: Tier Revisions and Minor Hax Adjustments

Welp, with revisions finally opening up. I figured it's time to tackle Xenoblade. This thread primarily tackles Xenoblade Chronicles 1, however information from Xenoblade 2 will be vital for explanation and thus will be included.

Note about Zanza and The Architect: These two characters are two halves of the same person, a former scientist known as Klaus, who after activating the conduit not only split the universe into at least two separate entities, but also split himself into two halves as proven in Xenoblade 2 where Zanza's Death Causes the Death of the Architect. Just how we treat characters of this nature separately such as Dracula and Soma of Castlevania are considered different characters, we should make a separate profile for the Architect. Now we've gotten that out of the way. Let's begin.

• Alvis becomes solid 1-C
Alvis has already been discussed as the true god of the world and is the being responsible for it's creation through the use of the Conduit by splitting a single universe into at least 2 to an Endless Number of Universes, in which the Conduit, or also referred to as "The Zohar" in the game's asset files which is the same power that this character uses, makes Infinite Number with a power called "Phenomenon Shift" which manipulates "Infinite Possibilities" of those with the most desired outcome and those with probabilities at 0% which are impossible, can be made possible through the creation of new realities which makes the multiverse a 4-D and 2-A structure. This had been accepted and defended on threads prior to lockdown. What shows that Alvis is the one who did this is that he is "Ontos", The third Aegis and core of the Trinity Processor which was confirmed in Xenoblade Definitive Edition earlier this year with addition of an Aegis Crystal, the same kind that Pyra and Malos of Xenoblade 2 have. On a side note, because the Multiverse is indeed a 2-A stucture, This in turn should remove 2-B from: Alvis, Shulk, Zanza, Rex, Pneuma and Meyneth's endgame keys and just have them as Purely 2-A. More on the Conduit in Part 2.

Alvis is also the being responsible for the creation and utilization of something called "The Passage of Fate", what this is an construct that dictates the events of all worlds as it's overarching Concept of Fate. Gods of the Multiverse are able to utilize the Passage of Fate to their advantage, as seen when after acquiring Meyneth's Monado, becomes one with it, and forms a new realm dubbed "Memory Space" a land based on Zanza's Memories of original universe before the Space-Time Transition, however it separated from the conventional Multiverse in the sense of it's existence is stated to be beyond the boundaries of Space-Time itself. Because Xenoblade's Energy Source known as "Ether" is the building block for all Existence, including Space & Time, which proves that the Multiverse is a 4-D Construct, The Passage of Fate in turn would be considered 5-D. Which both Zanza and Eventually Shulk would take control over.

One of the abilities that has been shown by the Passage of Fate, is to see the Multiverse in it's entirety as detailed by the Architect knowing of Endless Universes Co-Existing with one another, among them he knows and see's his other half, Zanza in the new universe born from the Conduit's Activation. However, the Conduit's power is stated to come from some "Far Flung Dimension", a realm that the Architect isn't able to see or know anything about. Zanza too who had merged with the 5-D Passage of Fate wasn't able to detect Alvis until he presented himself to Zanza to his surprise. It's also worth noting that The Architect acknowledges his imamate demise at the hands of Shulk through killing his other half, Zanza as "Retribution from on High". On High as in a being higher then him. This inadvertently refers to Shulk as he acquires Monado III which acts as an extension of Alvis aligning their wills and power alike. Alvis connects the light of the three Monado's and transfer all that power Zanza had acquired to Shulk, and by extension transferring control of the Passage of Fate, to him.

However, this is taken one step further in Xenoblade 2. The game introduced a character named "The Nopon Archsage" in the DLC named "The Land of Challenge". This character in essence is a mega fan of the series who has watched the events of each Xenoblade game unfold from his special realm, a realm that he himself had created. This realm serves as a place to connect this Multiverse together and to bring central characters of Xenoblade 1, X and 2 together to compete in special challenges to fulfill his lifelong dream. Shulk, Fiora, Rex and Co are transported to the Archsage’s Realm through portals, however with Elma due to the events of Xenoblade X which will be tackled in a separate revision had come under different circumstances. He also acknowledges the events that happen as stories apart of an overall narrative, this in it of itself doesn't mean much but there are a few other things that further prove this point.
Shulk was unaware of the Archsage’s Realm upon arriving, despite becoming the new host of the Passage of Fate right before Zanza's Demise, which would allow one to see the entirety of a Multiversal Structure on a 5-D scale. This would further imply that The Archsage’s Realm is superior to The Passage of Fate. Another scan that supports the Archsage's realm being superior to the Passage of Fate is his Re-Appearance in the Definitive Edition of the original Xenoblade. This time he has a few more comments on the nature of his realm and it's purpose.

The term "Past Futures" may be pretty confusing at first, but considering the other scans supporting the Archsage's Realm being a transcendent plane of Existence, he likely means on a higher perspective he sees all of time and the events of each game. There is one other fact that should be shared here. The Archsage's Realm also canonically connects to the company behind the Xenoblade game's themselves "Monolith Soft". Allow me to introduce a legit Monolith Employee named "Monopon". She is the official mascot of Monolith Soft itself, she also introduces herself as such here. (Apologies for the small bit of commentary there, but it was the best I could find where we can hear her clearly, however you can hear Monopon's Introduction confirming everything that I'm saying. This means that Monolith Soft itself exists in the world of Xenoblade on the same level as the Archsage.

So...how does this relate to Alvis? Well in the scans of Xenoblade 2, the main characters of each game are brought to the land of challenge, however the most important character (Alvis) is absent and is unable to be brought thier, and it is because of Alvis' actions in the climax of Xenoblade 1 makes things happen when he connects the light of the three Monado's and create world reset and set it on a new course where lifeforms will walk hand in hand toward the future. Shulk himself even acknowledges this as Alvis' doing in his appearance in Xenoblade 2 where he meets Rex, Elma and Kos-Mos. The scene where Alvis uses his vision to show that the new world allowed all lifeforms to walk hand in hand towards the future takes place in the epilogue of the game, post reset. However the Definitive Edition of the game that released earlier this year comes with a new epilogue, that shows that the Power of Visions are gone from the world. This is due to Shulk giving Monado III and the Passage of Fate, now being gone. However, Alvis' vision of all life walking hand in hand towards the future playing out showcases that he is above the Passage of Fate, and because it's his actions of connecting the three Monado's together to form that new world, which allows the events of the Nopon Archsage to happen. This shows that the Archsage is above the Passage of Fate, but below the "Far Flung Dimension". In other words, the dimensional plane pecking order goes something like this... Multiverse (4-D)<Passage of Fate (5-D)<Land of Challenge(6-D)<Far Flung Dimension (7-D). As a result this should make Alvis Tier 1.

• Shulk and Zanza's End Game keys drop Tier 2 entirely and become Low 1-C, scaling from the Passage of Fate
As explained in the Alvis section the Passage of Fate dictates the course of events across the Multiverse, and also exists beyond the boundaries of the world's Space-Time continuum created by the deity (Alvis) who has a higher-dimensional perspective. Zanza through acquiring the power of Meyneth's Monado along with his own, allows him to Merge or take control over the Passage of Fate. However, due to Alvis being the one who created it in the first place, control of the Passage of Fate can be changed. As seen when Shulk gains Monado III. Which acts as an extension of Alvis, allowing Shulk to overpower Zanza. Alvis then appears and seizes control over Zanza's Monado's and transfer that power and control over the Passage of Fate to Shulk aligning their will and strength alike. However the Passage of Fate has also shown to affect more then just one universe as shown in Xenoblade 2 where the Architect had known and accepted his demise as the will of Fate itself.

On a side note, If Alvis is accepted as 1-C, and Shulk/Zanza are both accepted as Tier 1. Shulk has two options for his tier adjustment. His key can go, either "At Least Low 1-C, likely 1-C" or "At Least Low 1-C, likely much higher". As for Dual Monado Zanza, he becomes purely Low 1-C.

• Monado's Speed's Percentage Increase is 40%
This was a complete unknown for a while until we discovered this fact. This comes from Xenoblade 2's Land of Challenge DLC, where Monado Speed is described as granting a 40% evasion boost to the affected party. Because their is no percentage given in the original game, this is what we should go on. This would grant a "Higher With Monado Speed" addition to all of Shulk's speed keys.

• The Passage of Fate gets added Causality Manipulation. Shulk, Zanza and Meyneth gain Type 4 Acausality
This was an oversight on our part, but this due to Shulk's very existence being unique to the world he belongs too. Later this is detailed by Alvis that Shulk as a fluctuation exists "Outside of the Passage of Fate" this is where Shulk's Type 2 Acausality comes from, however there is more to it then just this. It also mentioned by Alvis that Shulk's ability to see the Future also allows him to understand the laws of Causality, the laws that Alvis himself had created. This means that Causality lies within the Passage of Fate, and that The Passage of Fate acts as the Causality System. This scales to Zanza and Meyenth because as the gods born from the Epic Center of a Multiversal big bang, Zanza describes her and inadvertently his own existence as being "Outside of a Pre-Established Harmony" That Pre-Established Harmony referring to The Passage of Fate. However, this leads too...

• Removal of "Existing Outside of The Passage of Fate" for the lower tiers...except Fiora
This was based on a cutscene that showed the entire party shown in Zanza's final vision when it suddenly stops. We originally thought this would affect everyone, however upon further discussing we decided that's it's just Shulk's existence tampering with Zanza's Precognition. So Dunban, Reyn, Melia, Sharla, and Riki all get this removed from their profiles. However their is one character that may be able to keep it, and that's Fiora. The reason for this is that as Shulk serves as Zanza's Vessel, Fiora is the vessel for Lady Meyneth who we already discussed Exists outside of the Passage of Fate. Upon Meyneth's Demise, Dickson had claimed that Fiora had inherited her power, but Fiora herself states that she instead inherited Meyneth's memories. She also was able to maintain her memories upon the world reset done by Shulk, this is proven in Xenoblade 2's challenge battle DLC proving that the content takes place after the events of their respective stories.
This is pretty straight forward. If Low 1-C gets accepted then this would also grant the three God Tiers a Range Upgrade scaling from the Passage of Fate and Alvis' Higher-Dimensional Perspective.

• Shulk's High 8-C key becomes Unusable in Vs Matches
This is due to the Monado in it's original form being unable to harm Homs, (Xenoblade's term for "Human"), High-Entia and Nopon. This restriction is lifted upon Shulk absorbing Zanza's Power and with it, he transforms Monado I into Monado II. On a side note, Deconstruction and Matter Manipulation should be moved from Monado III back to Monado I under these new guidelines.

Last edited:
As someone on the Discord server and has been overviewing a plentiful of things here and things to come, I agree with nearly all of this.

For the Passage of Fate section, I think this was also a good back up to indicate the 5-D structure of the Passage of Fate/Memory Space which Zanza created.

Also, Shulk's High 8-C key actually can harm monsters and the like, even organic lifeforms. It specifically just can't harm Homs, High Entia, and Nopons. I think that's actually the better wording for it.

Ah, ok then. I'll make the adjustment for Shulk's High 8-C Key argument

Last edited:
Following. Though I just want to know, is there a reason why Alvis is capable of so much more even though he is the same as Malos and Pyra/Mythra?

Following. Though I just want to know, is there a reason why Alvis is capable of so much more even though he is the same as Malos and Pyra/Mythra?
Because he is the same deity that gifted the Conduit to Humanity in the first place as explained by Klaus. It also explained above that it was Ontos who was responsible for triggering the Space-Time Transition event.

Let's see...
I'm not too much into this series to be considered fully knowledgeable on it, but I have some complains on the current stuff from what I'm looking:
Being "beyond space and time" doesn't translate to tier 1 at all, being outside of a 2-A multiverse doesn't necessarily make it see such 2-A structure as insignificant in a reality to fiction level, and considering that it specifically mentions this regarding "wills". It not containing Ether doesn't also mean we have to automatically assume it's tier 1.

The rest seems to be heavily based on this to push for tier 1, so if the above can't be supported (Viewing all of a 2-A structure from it won't do it, they also have to see it in some insignificant way, which isn't even given an scan of to evaluate) this is too questionable to be used, so for now I'm against the tier upgrades. And the Archsage Nopon just having Cosmic Awareness doesn't make it tier 1 at all by itself.

Oh yeah, I'm fine with "solid" 2-A, BTW, and the other changes seem fine as well.

Last edited:
Yes! I was waiting for this! Looking over it, I agree with this.

I'm assuming that revisions for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Xenosaga, and Xenogears will come later, correct? I'll save questions for how the god tiers of those games (really only Xenoblade 2 since that and Xenoblade 1 are the only games I'm super familiar with) scale for then.

Ok, so a guy from another server said this about the thread:

"Wew boi there's a lot wrong with some of these ranks
First off the Conduit never gave birth to infinite universes literally it's whole gimmick is being a portal to said infinite worlds based on what we know of it.
Secondly it bares repeating but whatever lore Xenogears and Saga use does not apply to Xenoblade
So we can throw all of that dimensional nonsense out the window
Everything about the "passage of fate" is just narrative repetition and theming and all. I don't know where this higher dimensional stuff genuinely comes from"

If anyone has counters, please tell me. I need my Xenoblade buffs please.

Ok, so a guy from another server said this about the thread:

"Wew boi there's a lot wrong with some of these ranks
First off the Conduit never gave birth to infinite universes literally it's whole gimmick is being a portal to said infinite worlds based on what we know of it.
Secondly it bares repeating but whatever lore Xenogears and Saga use does not apply to Xenoblade
So we can throw all of that dimensional nonsense out the window
Everything about the "passage of fate" is just narrative repetition and theming and all. I don't know where this higher dimensional stuff genuinely comes from"

If anyone has counters, please tell me. I need my Xenoblade buffs please.
1. Everything about The Passage of Fate being "Narrative Repetition" is completely false. As you'll find in the scans above The Passage of Fate acts as The Causality System decided by Alvis, a higher power. Shulk's existence as a fluctuation and existing outside of the result of his predications is because he exists outside of The Passage of Fate. It also states that Precognition comes from looking into The Passage of Fate, and through Shulk's actions it can be changed. The new epilogue "Future Connected" also further proves the Passage of Fate is an actual thing, because in that, Shulk has lost ability to see the Future, because he gave up Monado III and The Passage of Fate is now gone. So that's debunked.

2. The whole Xenogears/Xenosaga not applying to Blade argument was already brought up and debunked here.

Let's see...
I'm not too much into this series to be considered fully knowledgeable on it, but I have some complains on the current stuff from what I'm looking:
Being "beyond space and time" doesn't translate to tier 1 at all, being outside of a 2-A multiverse doesn't necessarily make it see such 2-A structure as insignificant in a reality to fiction level, and considering that it specifically mentions this regarding "wills". It not containing Ether doesn't also mean we have to automatically assume it's tier 1.

The rest seems to be heavily based on this to push for tier 1, so if the above can't be supported (Viewing all of a 2-A structure from it won't do it, they also have to see it in some insignificant way, which isn't even given an scan of to evaluate) this is too questionable to be used, so for now I'm against the tier upgrades. And the Archsage Nopon just having Cosmic Awareness doesn't make it tier 1 at all by itself.

Oh yeah, I'm fine with "solid" 2-A, BTW, and the other changes seem fine as well.
The thing is, The Passage of Fate being beyond Space & Time isn't only viewing Reality in that scope it's just one of the abilities that it allows. The Passage of Fate is also described as directly affecting reality as well. Viewing Reality on a 5-D scale means nothing yes, but out right influencing it from this scale should qualify for Low 1-C. Not to mention their is the Argument of The Nopon Archsage who is unbound by The Passage of Fate and even he cannot bring Alvis to the Land of Challenge.

It affecting reality doesn't make it a tier 1 structure by itself, otherwise countless reality warpers that reside in some pocket dimension would be tier 1 (hint, it doens't work like that).
Did the Archsage Nopon even mention that he wanted to bring in Alvis as well but couldn't? Even then that wouldn't support tier 1 by itself as it can be more safely assumed that it just lacks the power/will to do so.

Last edited:
Ok, same guy debunked more shit.

1. I have looked through the scans and nothing there indicates some higher dimensional brane of existence or w/e. When Zanza said shit like "I should be one with the passage of fate" he wasn't talking about some super structure he was talking about how he should be able to dictate where everyone goes cause he can see the future.

Zanza not being able to see the future results is due to him being prepared to die to the party rather than them being cut off from some higher dimension and all
Same with when Klaus stated it was fate for him to die there isn't some crazy manipulation involved
"Xenoblade's Cano To start with, the proof of 2-A Xenoblade comes from Xenogears/Xenosaga. All three of the games are proven to be canon to each other through the fact that the Zohar from Xenogears/Xenosaga and the Conduit from Xenoblade are the same thing. The Zohar and the Conduit are both described as infinite perpetual motion machines" This is the justification for Xenosaga apparently
And like
No dumbass
they're just a similar concept in both series
They're literally called different things
Shulk existing outside of it means he doesn't tend to fall in line with common predictions and stuff not some dimensional anomaly
Hell in one of the cutscenes Alvis says "Your visions allow you to change the passage of fate"
As in
"You can stop things from happening because of future sight
Actual game theory level shit "well these 2 things with different names in different series function similarly, therefore they are the same thing"
Also they lost visions cause Shulk wanted a world with no gods and stuff not because he nuked some higher construct
ill say thats a story/theme based thing and frankly i dont think literary analysis is vbw's strong suit

Ok, it was technically words from a few different people, but still. Might want some debunks here.

First of all Shrek, resorting to name calling things like dumbass and swearing? Are you a child? If you're going to act like one then kindly take your immaturity and go to 4chan. Let the people who have cooler heads discuss things in peace.

It affecting reality doesn't make it a tier 1 structure by itself, otherwise countless reality warpers that reside in some pocket dimension would be tier 1 (hint, it doens't work like that).
Did the Archsage Nopon even mention that he wanted to bring in Alvis as well but couldn't? Even then that wouldn't support tier 1 by itself as it can be more safely assumed that it just lacks the power/will to do so.
There is a difference between pocket dimensions and what this is. The Passage of Fate on it's own already exists beyond the Space-Time Structure. It's just after fusing with it Zanza creates a Pocket World. Creating a Pocket World by itself that completely lacks a Space-Time while still on the same plane as the world isn't the same thing.

If that were the case of lacking the power to do so, then wouldn't that be in the same vein of The Architect not being able to perceive the "Far Flung Dimension despite 5-D levels of Cosmic Awareness?

Addressing Shrek's response.

1. They are called different things but they function exactly the same, plus The Conduit is actually is referred to as "The Zohar" in the games asset files, both perpetual motion machines found in the exact same place at the exact same time.

2. There is crazy manipulation involved, since Alvis is the one who is stated in his character bio to create the Passage of Fate and use it. Plus it is Shulk's will to kill Zanza and set the course of the world in a direction, and because Zanza and The Architect are two halves of the same person what affects Zanza affects the Architect. When you take into account that abilities such as Precognition directly come from that specific thing. And when that specific thing is gone, said ability is removed. That's pretty damning evidence that it does actually exist and isn't just "Flowery Wording" so to speak.

Last edited:
There is a difference between pocket dimensions and what this is. The Passage of Fate on it's own already exists beyond the Space-Time Structure. It's just after fusing with it Zanza creates a Pocket World. Creating a Pocket World by itself that completely lacks a Space-Time while still on the same plane as the world isn't the same thing.

If that were the case of lacking the power to do so, then wouldn't that be in the same vein of The Architect not being able to perceive the "Far Flung Dimension despite 5-D levels of Cosmic Awareness?
Existing beyond space-time doesn't make it a tier 1 thing by itself at all to begin with, it lacking an space or a time just makes it a void if anything. Some viewing something (Especially the 2-A multiverse) as "insignificant" enought or "fiction" is needed to get to tier 1.

Well, it wasn't even brought up in the first place, was it? It requires too many assumptions to use this alone to support tier 1.

Last edited:
You can lack a Space-Time and not be beyond the scope of reality. Those two things don't automatically go together. Again it's not just "viewing something" as insignificant or as fiction. It's directly treating it as such, The Passage of Fate is the world's overarching concept. A 5-D construct created by a being who transcends that, affecting a 4-D Multiverse is Tier 1. Hell the very standards of Low 1-C say exactly that.

Existing outside Space-Time isn't. Existing Beyond a 2-A Multiverse and it's Space-Time Continuum, and directly affecting it as it's overarching Concept on a 5-D scale, created by a being who transcends that 5-D Scale, should be Tier 1, on top of that Alvis and This Character use the exact same source of energy.

Last edited:
Existing outside Space-Time isn't. Existing Beyond a 2-A Multiverse and it's Space-Time Continuum, and directly affecting it as it's overarching Concept on a 5-D scale, created by a being who transcends that 5-D Scale, should be Tier 1.
Nothing of what you said implies infinite transcendence tho.

Nothing of what you said implies infinite transcendence tho.
Did you read the OP? It has the scans that state that The Architect who is Zanza's other half keep in mind. Is able to see the entirety of the Multiverse and since Zanza had infused with the Passage of Fate, that would The Architect is seeing it on a 5-D Scale. However he outright states that "Far Flung Dimension" is a complete unknown to him, a realm and power that can't be truly known. The OP also shows Zanza's surprise when Alvis appears stripping him of his power, completely unaware of his presence until he deliberately made himself known. The Architect also describes this as retribution from "On High" on High as in a power higher then that of him.

Last edited:
I agree with Beedub; also Shrek, it is best not to deliver direct quotations from random offsite people. Screenshotting things they say and posting them on Imgur might be better, but copy/pasting everything they say and not making any effort in removing or editing out the rude comments still counts as the messenger being rude since they're still words you posted even if you don't actually mean them.

First of all, the OP is being straw manned. He did not say that "Existing outside the multiverse makes you Tier 1". He never said that. It specifically mentions being "Above and beyond time and space" which is a different story than simply being outside of it. Also, the infinite possibilities or Endless amount of universes specifically refers to an infinite amount of futures. Which the scans compare the exist or the birth of a universe for each and every possibility and impossibility; which is infinite. We know it birthed at least 2 universes looking at the scans back to back. It destroyed and recreated the original universe creating the XB2 universe. And other universes such as the XB1 Universe or XBX Universe are born via transferring some random people to other universes. But saying it's Only Low 2-C combined with 2-C range violates Inverse square law.

But anyway, the Conduit/Zohar is actively stated to be birthing universes for each and every potential phenomena. Which would make the multiverse 2-A. The Passage of Fate/Memory Space, is specifically stated to be above the Universe as well as above time and space. All timelines should be next to each other, not above each other. But Memory Space is above each and every one of those Universes making it Low 1-C on a 5-D spectrum. And Zanza cannot only see the Passage of Fate, but he literally controls it and is stated to have full control over it in the Collected Works book. There is a PDF in the profile to that translated guide.

The Land of Challenge cannot be seen by Zanza or the Architect, and it connects and "transcends all the worlds". That alone could either be a back up Low 1-C statement regardless. Whether it's 5-D or 6-D can be debated, but the fact that Memory Space is already 5-D with Land of Challenge existing above that implies it's more likely the latter. But it connects an infinite number of universes, Transends all of them, and Transends something that also Transends the infinite number of universes. That's two planes of higher infinities.

Last but not the least is The Far Flung Dimension where Alvis/The Divine Entity resides. It's literally common knowledge that Alvis is the true god tier of the verse via both official sources, the fact that he's literally Omniscient both based on his name and his guide book description of him. And he's the true creator of the Xenoblade Chronicles multiverse. But the Far Flung Dimension is also something above Memory Space/Passage of Fate. And he's also the same power that one-shotted God mode Zanza. That is Low 1-C via same consistencies mentioned above; at least in the same context as Land of Challenge and Nopon Archsage. But I'm positive he's above Land of Challenge too considering he's literally this games version of Wave Existence and is literally omnipresent across the multiverse. And he created the Conduit/Zohar in the first place. Nopon Archsage doesn't have omniscience where as Alvis does. Far Flung Dimension is the highest plane of existence above the multiverse.

So, at bare minimum; the god tiers should still be Low 1-C with everything in the OP covered. In Alvis case, I can see a possible 1-C given the Three planes of higher infinity, but even if you don't want to stack them all together, or doubt Passage of Fate being infinitely above everything else (Despite it still being qualitively superior for certain), Far Flung Dimension, clearly is infinitely superior to everything or the multiverse.

We cannot just looks at a couple pieces of the puzzle and simply pet peeve it. You have to look at all sources back to back and piece them together.

Mmm... Low 1-C seems more reasonable now, but I'm still iffy on higher than 5-D.
I'l wait to see what others think.

I'm with Beedub and DDM like said above and in the scans provided (did people actually bother checking?) Memory Space is clearly above each and every one of those Universes making it Low 1-C on a 5-D spectrum. Its clear cut and right there.

Not to be rude but some of the rebuttals I saw (especially from one off-site) aren't even really trying to address what OP actually just said and just trying to over simplify it creating a strawman

Just to add some points:

1. Just because Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles are 3 different chronicles do not mean each verse does not have its own means of achieving certain high tier.

2. If what I read is correct:
Ability to control one Monado is one universe manipulation tier.
Ability to control two Monado is two universes manipulation tier.
Ability to be indefinitely stronger than one who can control two Monado is "far higher" than two universe manipulation tier.
This should be the own thing in Xenoblade.

Others is up to discussion with other people.

The Architect's durability is Low Multiversal/2-C at bare minimum; even before he had either monado; he tanked the epic center of the interdimensional Big Bang.

So when you make the changes, do you plan on changing the profile pic to one from the Definitive Edition showing his Core Crystal?

So when you make the changes, do you plan on changing the profile pic to one from the Definitive Edition showing his Core Crystal?
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This still needs more agreement from people, but after Part 1 is over. Yes, I will make the profile pic change. I already did the changes for the rest of the gang, but purposefully left Alvis out for revision sake.

Edit: DDM will take care of it instead

Looking at the evidence both here and on Wave Existance's page, I can definitely see an argument for it being Low 1-C, solid 5-D and questionable 6-D since we don't know much about those even higher dimensions.

I thought Alvis best feat of being tier 1 (7D) was being an equal to Wave Existance? If the 3 canons are accepted as being connected wouldn't it be easier to use feats from Xenosaga which are already accepted as 1C?

Back