• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

MFW this thread:

finding-nemo-bags.gif

There isn't really much to do for Xenoblade as of right now that has not already been done. Best thing that could be done would be to go through every side quest to see if they have anything interesting going on. Chuggaconroy would be the best way to do that given he has a 100% LP of XB1 and 2 on his channel.

There isn't really much to do for Xenoblade as of right now that has not already been done. Best thing that could be done would be to go through every side quest to see if they have anything interesting going on. Chuggaconroy would be the best way to do that given he has a 100% LP of XB1 and 2 on his channel.
I mean there's the malos keys and the memory space (at least try with that)

I mean there's the malos keys and the memory space (at least try with that)
You're so right actually, I feel like Malos should have a late-game Low 1-C key considering he's portrayed as comparable to True Form Jin to my knowledge (in-game he's actually 2 levels higher than Jin during the Cliffs fight with both of them, if that counts for anything)

You're so right actually, I feel like Malos should have a late-game Low 1-C key considering he's portrayed as comparable to True Form Jin to my knowledge (in-game he's actually 2 levels higher than Jin during the Cliffs fight with both of them, if that counts for anything)
Like late game malos unironicly fights the main cast in the background as jins fighting Rex

He technically should have a Logos form similar to Pyra's Pneuma form.

Xenoblade Warriors would be the only chance I can think of and that is only if we get a Warriors game.
A Xenoblade Chronicles X remake would be awesome.

But anyway, what is more interesting would be revisions for Xenogears and Xenosaga.

A Xenoblade Chronicles X remake would be awesome.

But anyway, what is more interesting would be revisions for Xenogears and Xenosaga.
I got caught up in the holidays, but will try to conclude the cosmology thread for Saga soon. I think one more admin or thread moderator vote should be enough to have it accepted. But I also don't know who to ask for input anymore, went to so many walls without feedback.

The artbook is out, and information is being released with the leaks.
Lucky Seven is Fiora.

Malos is in N's sword and Pneuma core is the Fist of the end indeed.

Alvis acted as the administrator of Origin and Z was a sub-administrator/partial administrator basically. Once Alvis was gone, Z took the role.

Lucky Seven is Fiora.

Alvis acted as the administrator of Origin and Z was a sub-administrator/partial administrator basically. Once Alvis was gone, Z took the role.
Yes, was mentioned on Discord by Clover.

I did pre-order the artbook when it was first announced so I should be getting it within the next week

Lucky Seven is Fiora.

Main thing we can get out of this is giving Lucky Seven pretty much all of Fiora's abilities lmao

So I wake up to hear something about Lucky Seven being Fiora, and I won't lie, I'm incredulous.

Do we have scans, for reference?

So I wake up to hear something about Lucky Seven being Fiora, and I won't lie, I'm incredulous.

Do we have scans, for reference?
They come from the recently leaked Xenoblade 3 artbook. Translations are rough atm (got the scan on me but I’m on mobile rn)

So black fog is the materialization of particles from the twin universe, the Fog King is an Infernal Guldo being materialized from Alrest...
I believe there was a monster called “The Infernal Guldo.” As the worlds approach each other, a Guldo that is in the Land of Morytha from ‘2’ is being projected to the opposite world; that’s the kind of phenomenon [occurring]. The Fog King, the black fog monsters, that’s what that’s all about. To put it simply, the two world have attached together partially, and the effect of that is a phenomenon in which you see the materialization of particles as a black fog. And when that is heightened, annihilation occurs.
And enhanced to a greater level, annihilation because it's as if they were fully materialized causing opposite particles–>annihilation.

This means that ether has the ability to affect true bodies? And then insert layers.

So black fog is the materialization of particles from the twin universe, the Fog King is an Infernal Guldo being materialized from Alrest...

And enhanced to a greater level, annihilation because it's as if they were fully materialized causing opposite particles–>annihilation.

This means that ether has the ability to affect true bodies? And then insert layers.
True body? I haven't seen all the scans yet (and I'll honestly wait for places like Xenomira to translate them fully but does that mean the Fog King had a true self back in Alrest that was killed as a result of the FR crew killing the Fog King?

I still don't get what they mean by materialization of particles. Does it mean the Guldo is annihilated and its particles re materialized to form the Fog King?

Something interesting to note from the translations I read is that Fiora when in Aionios somehow possessed Meyneth's Monado which allowed her to become an admin for Origin. I have no idea how she would have access to Meyneth's Monado but its apparently what all the Monado stuff Lucky Seven has access to is. Only thing we have to learn is if Noah has Matthew's gauntlet. If he did then that would mean Noah would have access to Meyneth's Monado, Pneuma and Malos all at the same time. Mini trinity processor of a character there. My biggest question after all that is what exactly can an Origin Admin do? Takahashi remarks it as "if an admin is involved, anything is possible" but that doesn't really give us a good idea of their exact capabilities. High balled, we could say that they could replicate anything we have seen within Aionios as that would fall under anything. I'm tempted to make a P&A page to try go more in depth about it once I settled on what powers they would have.

Back