• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

I have been hearing a popular theory that Noah's gauntlet with Lucky Seven is the same gauntlet that Matthew uses.

How do ya'll feel about this theory?

Also. Something I could do is via powerscaling scale god tiers such as Zanza above the MFTL+ Telethia in Xenoblade X. The link for the calc is gone but it was basically getting around and out of the Samaar Federation in 32 years with the Federation being 6 million light years of space.
Btw if you can find this feat again I can make a calc blog for it

Btw if you can find this feat again I can make a calc blog for it
Oh sure. We never actually see it btw and its a bit vague (what isn't in this series) but here is the statement on how big the Samaar Federation is. (6 million lightyears)

Elma arrived on Earth 30 years before the events of Xenoblade X but due to there being a 2 year gap between Earth being destroyed and the ending it would be 28 years prior Earth being destroyed (28 years)

Assuming the Ganglion left for Earth as Elma arrived that would mean it would take them 28 years to cross 6 million lightyears (high lowball considering the war was stated to eventually reach Earth and not them immediately gunning for it)

Scales to the characters via Skells being capable of moving and fighting that fast as seen by them fighting alongside ships as fast as that such as the White Whale.

I can pump out a quick calc for that and we'll have a Massively FTL+ calc on our hands

Question, though: How does this relate to the likes of Xenoblade 1, 2, and 3 characters? Isn't X its own thing?

I can pump out a quick calc for that and we'll have a Massively FTL+ calc on our hands

Question, though: How does this relate to the likes of Xenoblade 1, 2, and 3 characters? Isn't X its own thing?
A Telethia shows up in Xenoblade X and funnily enough is the main superboss. X is already in some way connected to 1 via statements such as Nopon referring to humans as Hom-Homs, mention of Frontier Village and a Nopon making a Monado knock off.

Going off of UES, characters such as Zanza would scale above the Telethia which in turn would scale to the other god tiers.

I never do. Been here since the Xenoblade 1 days so I've been there for every Xenoblade announcement and release.
My first Xenoblade game was Xenoblade 2, then I played 1 DE some time after it came out and then bought 3 on launch day

Honestly the Wii U as a whole felt like a lucid dream tbh-

Oh yeah also. Something yall can do while I continue to do research to save time and get this done sooner would be to help fill out the arts section of Noah's profile. It isn't anything too major just list the arts like I did for Swordfighter.

I have been hearing a popular theory that Noah's gauntlet with Lucky Seven is the same gauntlet that Matthew uses.

How do ya'll feel about this theory?

It's just Origin Metal, and Riku was there. I don't think we need a more elaborate theory than that.

Oh yeah also. Something yall can do while I continue to do research to save time and get this done sooner would be to help fill out the arts section of Noah's profile. It isn't anything too major just list the arts like I did for Swordfighter.
Bump on this as it does genuinely help me out

Bump on this as it does genuinely help me out
Next time i pick up the game I can send you a list of all the arts from every class, since the Ouroboros members should all have access to everyone else's class arts too. I'm not sure when I can get to it though so it might be quicker to just pick up the switch and do it yourself if you can't wait a few weeks

Next time i pick up the game I can send you a list of all the arts from every class, since the Ouroboros members should all have access to everyone else's class arts too. I'm not sure when I can get to it though so it might be quicker to just pick up the switch and do it yourself if you can't wait a few weeks
It ain't getting the arts that'll be difficult. Its properly putting them all there while also researching everything

Once again, I must insist that we put only powers that pertain to initial inheritors to standard equipment, and anything else under optional equipment (or at least, any overlapping reasoning makes reference to those initial inheritors). It's more accurate, and it ultimately reduces bloat on the profiles.

I just had a random thought for speed calcing another feat from Xenoblade X. Would it be out of the question to use the observable universe (by this I mean how far humanity can see into space) as a measurement for how far the White Whale travelled in 2 years? Basically I'm thinking that since Mira is a complete anomaly that humanity didn't know about so logically it wouldn't be within the observable universe (especially since humanity was planning on leaving Earth and thus would have searched for a suitable planet) and would be further beyond.

If so then from my research I have found that the observable universe is roughly 46.5 billion light-years in any direction with the White Whale crossing that in less than 2 years.

Again, I don't know much about Xenoblade X... like, at all. But to me, that sounds way too speculative

I wouldn't scale anything in X to Blade. Even with what we know of FR the timeline of Blade's universe has too many contradictions to X's existence (the colonization project wasn't an effort to avoid an alien conflict but simply to colonize the stars + there were multiple fleets that had already left earth to travel the stars whereas in X they were all leaving at once during the alien conflict). They're fundamentally two different things, but likely exist in the same multiverse. Just not the same universe. You could, however, make the argument of the Challenge Mode canonicity to do cross-scaling between X and Blade, but that's an ambiguous can of worms.

I wouldn't scale anything in X to Blade. Even with what we know of FR the timeline of Blade's universe has too many contradictions to X's existence (the colonization project wasn't an effort to avoid an alien conflict but simply to colonize the stars + there were multiple fleets that had already left earth to travel the stars whereas in X they were all leaving at once during the alien conflict). They're fundamentally two different things, but likely exist in the same multiverse. Just not the same universe. You could, however, make the argument of the Challenge Mode canonicity to do cross-scaling between X and Blade, but that's an ambiguous can of worms.
We don't consider them the same universe.

Really? How so if I may ask. I got the idea due to Elma stating that Mira wouldn't be found on any star chart.
In fairness, I could be wrong (especially with my lack of knowledge on Xenoblade X), but do we know why Mira wouldn't be found? Is it due to being outside the observable universe or is it for some other reason, like being a completely unknown planet?

In fairness, I could be wrong (especially with my lack of knowledge on Xenoblade X), but do we know why Mira wouldn't be found? Is it due to being outside the observable universe or is it for some other reason, like being a completely unknown planet?
Completely unknown planet. They never planned to go to Mira and only landed there after crash landing.

Hm. Something just came to mind for me.

The Pneuma core is capable of creating Ouroboros and use Ouroboros energy.

The Logos core can do the same as seen by N's whole "Drive it in" line where his sword that apparently has the Logos core according to Rex released a burst of Ouroboros energy.

And the Ontos core just has it as shown by A who just shows up with Ouroboros powers.

Given it all this, Ouroboros stuff seem to be innately tied to Aegis Blades.

Back