• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

2023042610020400-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg
Phenomenal

Something I just noticed is that the base keys for heroes and the like are T6, in line with Ino being an artificial blade. But if I'm not mistaken, isn't that post C3 only or something? Wouldn't we want Early/Late/Endgame keys?

Something I just noticed is that the base keys for heroes and the like are T6, in line with Ino being an artificial blade. But if I'm not mistaken, isn't that post C3 only or something? Wouldn't we want Early/Late/Endgame keys?
That is actually early on. Its like 2 or 3 cutscenes difference with the original 8-B calc. The other chapters are just absurdly long.

Say, I've already gotten Shulk's and Rex's profiles done on the Conduit clean up I've been doing but then I realised that due to Xb3 I'd have to do more if I finish that and then do Xenoblade 3 since it adds to the Conduit power set.

So should I just port over the Shulk and Rex profiles I have over to the current Xb3 sandbox?

Say, I've already gotten Shulk's and Rex's profiles done on the Conduit clean up I've been doing but then I realised that due to Xb3 I'd have to do more if I finish that and then do Xenoblade 3 since it adds to the Conduit power set.

So should I just port over the Shulk and Rex profiles I have over to the current Xb3 sandbox?
Actually screw it, I'll just work on both at the same time.

Here is the Xenoblade 3 Sandbox

And here is the profile stuff I've been working on.

What do ya mean by that?
I have seen varies shit about how "Nuh they aren together" or "nah They will together" being throwed ath the wall and am just tired of seen this, plus where the living nopon those FR and XC3 take place because the mayority say it takes place before xc3 but then theres a image of noah and mia's baby and then nah it is way after the future and like joel from that one meme house episode were a bunvh of people enter his house while garfield is there being burned alive by his stupidity. I need help :(

I have seen varies shit about how "Nuh they aren together" or "nah They will together" being throwed ath the wall and am just tired of seen this, plus where the living nopon those FR and XC3 take place because the mayority say it takes place before xc3 but then theres a image of noah and mia's baby and then nah it is way after the future and like joel from that one meme house episode were a bunvh of people enter his house while garfield is there being burned alive by his stupidity. I need help :(
whew boy, have ya finished the Xeno games?

I just reworded a little bit of Alpha's Soul Manipulation, and I'm thinking of adding Emotional Manipulation as a corollary power to that (given what A says about 'the last trace of turmoil'). What do we think that would fall under (or rather, what term would we use for Emotional Manip)?

I just reworded a little bit of Alpha's Soul Manipulation, and I'm thinking of adding Emotional Manipulation as a corollary power to that (given what A says about 'the last trace of turmoil'). What do we think that would fall under (or rather, what term would we use for Emotional Manip)?
That would be Empathic Manipulation which he already has. Plus I wouldn't say "attempted" in that scenario. He straight up does it and was only stopped via being interrupted by N.

On another note, I'm close to 100% Future Redeemed. Just beat the final Superboss and am just doing final lil things like getting dex entries.

Aight so I made a decently important change to Noah's profile. I've decided that since it would be a NLF to assume that Lucky Seven can cut through anything I have made it so it is comparable to N's own Lucky Seven and thus making Noah a smurf.

Also, if this isn't unrelated to anything, but I find myself thinking back on a comparison between A in FR, and Shulk post-endgame XC1. Shulk in FR (and FC) mentions how he's lost Visions, and that correlates with his FC pages losing precog, but knowing that the Passage of Fate is still a thing, and the events of the Apocrypha arc, is that loss of precog strictly true? Even if it isn't strictly through Visions?

Idk if this is just food for thought, but I'm starting to think of this more as like a 'base Sonic with Chaos Control' scenario, where that power still exists, it's just not within his personality to use that power.

Also, if this isn't unrelated to anything, but I find myself thinking back on a comparison between A in FR, and Shulk post-endgame XC1. Shulk in FR (and FC) mentions how he's lost Visions, and that correlates with his FC pages losing precog, but knowing that the Passage of Fate is still a thing, and the events of the Apocrypha arc, is that loss of precog strictly true? Even if it isn't strictly through Visions?

Idk if this is just food for thought, but I'm starting to think of this more as like a 'base Sonic with Chaos Control' scenario, where that power still exists, it's just not within his personality to use that power.
I have thought of that before but if that were the case then surely Shulk would have made use of it which we don't really have any evidence of him doing so.

For a bit of fun (not strictly Xeno profiles related, but Xeno VS related), I decided to make an Excel on which Xenoblade VAs would reprise their role(s) were their characters contestants in Death Battle.

Here

So I’m almost done the game, right in front of the final boss so I’ll probably be done tomorrow, but I have to talk about some stuff.

That whole scene where they were in the old world honestly unsettled me. How is it that an ordinary American suburb looks so out of place.

And all those stuff from the radio referencing Xenosaga and gears! I literally jumped out of my seat when I heard Dimitri’s name. Do they plan on tying in the the saga and gears storyline?

One thing I liked that they did was provide additional context on why Klaus believed the Conduit was the only way to save mankind. People leaving Earth on mass to space, denying human rights, which is probably what led the Saviorites to start the conflicts at the Beanstalk.

It’s also in contrast to Na’el, who is talking about how this would be a new world for them free of trouble while the radio is just listing all these problems.

Last edited:
So I’m almost done the game, right in front of the final boss so I’ll probably be done tomorrow, but I have to talk about some stuff.

That whole scene where they were in the old world honestly unsettled me. How is it that an ordinary American suburb looks so out of place.

And all those stuff from the radio referencing Xenosaga and gears! I literally jumped out of my seat when I heard Dimitri’s name. Do they plan on tying in the the saga and gears storyline?

One thing I liked that they did was provide additional context on why Klaus believed the Conduit was the only way to save mankind. People leaving Earth on mass to space, denying human rights, which is probably what led the Saviorites to start the conflicts at the Beanstalk.

It’s also in contrast to Na’el, who is talking about how this would be a new world for them free of trouble while the radio is just listing all these problems.

Hate to be that guy, but...

And... that's my article on FR done and dusted... hopefully.

VectDeb.png

Hate to be that guy, but...

VectDeb.png

You’re probably right that it’s just references, but part of me can’t help but hope that it’s more than that. I’ve been wanting some more saga stuff for a while so when they name dropped Dmitri I couldn’t help but get hyped.

Aight so I've made some changes. I'll be busy for a good bit due to exams but hopefully things for these profiles will go smoothly.

Finally had enough time to sit down and finish the final boss. What a fantastic DLC. Honestly I enjoyed it more than the base game. Now I just gotta try and 100% it before Zelda releases on Friday. Some lingering questions I have though:

How did the Pneuma and Logos cores come into Matthew and N’s possession, since the former would have no reason to return to their core and the latter was destroyed?

So Alvis’ personality came from Klaus’ regrets when he formed, which is interesting since even if he wasn’t a part of the Blade system since he left, he was still influenced by the one who awoke him like the other cores.

Though why did he return to his core? Did Zanza’s death cause it? Cause we know Aegises can survive without a Driver as seen with Malos, though again maybe not technically being a Blade might have something to do with it.

Back