• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Unfortunately, every profile for Harley is Tier 9, besides that one with Tier 5 scaling, and have pretty much no notable powers. Meanwhile, even start of the game Eunie will likely be at least Tier 8 and have a variety of abilities and hax.

Unfortunately, every profile for Harley is Tier 9, besides that one with Tier 5 scaling, and have pretty much no notable powers. Meanwhile, even start of the game Eunie will likely be at least Tier 8 and have a variety of abilities and hax.
aw damn, that would be a riot grrrl catfight for the ages

What do you guys think of Origin possibly contain infinite higher dimensions?

I don't think it's impossible. Klaus said that 'endless universes co-exist, each unaware of one another', and he specifically had to be aware enough to actually say that with a straight face (the technology used to gather that information should logically exist within the World Tree and Beanstalk, and potentially within the Aegis's as well). Universes are at least 4-D depending on their time axis(es), and I'd be hard pressed to not find at least one outlier with differing rules (just because Alrest pooled it's information into Origin, doesn't mean that information doesn't contain evidence of what Klaus said).

Official artwork too:

official-artwork-of-shulk-and-rex-from-future-redeemed-v0-gxlvq69suqua1.jpg

official-artwork-of-shulk-and-rex-from-future-redeemed-v0-0pkcdzksuqua1.jpg

Last edited:
**** me tho, I am just starting to get done finishing Rex's new profile and then this drops. That thing is already 110k bytes and I ain't even done.

I hear ya. This completely ruined my schedule. Got TOTK coming out in three weeks and they drop this.

Last edited:
Does this mean that we have more work? Or was it for the better that we waited until the end of the DLC, so we could get profiles/pages/CRTs and the like all out in one go?

Does this mean that we have more work? Or was it for the better that we waited until the end of the DLC, so we could get profiles/pages/CRTs and the like all out in one go?

Probably better to wait. Cause I feel like it’s going to be a lot of lore dumps revealed. Like why is Z teaming up with Rex and Shulk? Or why is Riku with them? WHO IS HE!?

Well I've been doing work for a good while. 110k byte Rex profile with even more to add cause of FR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The only two profiles 100% done are Pneuma and The Monado weapon page.

I'll get to it in time. I'll probably start out by making 5 profiles for XB3.

Noah
Mio
Z
N
Ethel

First 4 are really important and should be done ASAP. Ethel is there because of her being a good place to make a template for Hero characters.

Considering I 100% won't be done my current XB project before FR comes out I'll have to throw Alvis into it not only because of his role but he has a badass new render to use.

Once that is done, I'll work on FR profiles. Matthew and A (If A is indeed Consul A then we're going to have a Moebius Aegis on our hands. **** that is gonna be a lot of innate hax) are my go to unless Na'el has some massive lore stuff to her.

Probably better to wait. Cause I feel like it’s going to be a lot of lore dumps revealed. Like why is Z teaming up with Rex and Shulk? Or why is Riku with them? WHO IS HE!?
Riku is Riku. Common variety nopon.

Oh we 100% are. Alvis being there guaranteed it. Plus the cutscene name leak awhile ago also did inform us we were but I don't blame ya if ya didn't look at it.

I didn’t. So theories. Who do you think A is? Alvis’ daughter? A depowered from like Mythra to Pneuma? Or something else. Then there’s Nael with the core at the end so I don’t even know.

I didn’t. So theories. Who do you think A is? Alvis’ daughter? A depowered from like Mythra to Pneuma? Or something else. Then there’s Nael with the core at the end so I don’t even know.
I don't even know man. Alvis doesn't seem like he'd have a kid. It legit could just be Alvis pulling another Xb1 where he hiding in plain sight.

I'd be hard pressed to call it any kind of alliance when there are scenes of Shulk/Rex fighting N. It's either PIS, or them sharing mutual gain in differences because Origin.

Z is even implied to hate Alvis's guts off, and Shulk wants to know what the hell is going on with his alleged Aegis blade, so more than likely the latter.

Last edited:
It is interesting that not only did they put Alvis, Z and Riku on those lists. Implies all 3 will serve a purpose in the story of the game. Riku in particular is interesting because of him being allied with the Liberators even we first saw him allied with Keves in base XB3.

Riku in particular is interesting because of him being allied with the Liberators even we first saw him allied with Keves in base XB3.

Well since we’re facing N in the DLC, maybe something happens that causes him to trust Noah later even though he’s part of N.

It is interesting that not only did they put Alvis, Z and Riku on those lists. Implies all 3 will serve a purpose in the story of the game. Riku in particular is interesting because of him being allied with the Liberators even we first saw him allied with Keves in base XB3.
Well since we’re facing N in the DLC, maybe something happens that causes him to trust Noah later even though he’s part of N.

Panic defection, methinks. Either that, or Keves just favoured mechanical ingenuity for him more, given their nature.

Also N is part of Noah, technically, not the other way around (I know what you mean SL, I just thought I'd clear that up).

I mean that is certainly an option. We're getting a metric shitload of new info, and a new format would be nice to facilitate it.

Back