• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well it shouldn't be used if it's too vague
It’s not that vague. The gold saints who’s bodies and Souls died came back, hit some dudes 240 years in the past, and then went back to the present/afterlife. Twice in one case.

It’s not that vague. The gold saints who’s bodies and Souls died came back, hit some dudes 240 years in the past, and then went back to the present/afterlife. Twice in one case.
So did they instantly came back?

My brain blow after reading through the whole thread.
Xeno Goku with Keysword lead with Sealing and Power Null, and both of the effect go together. The Keysword Lock skill both Sealing the enemy and nullify their power so they can't break out from the seal. Dimensional Domain passive turn stamina to 1 and always in effect, that mean Seiya and even if he can summon his friend they will have 1 stamina, only 1 more physical or energy action will stun them. About probability manip, it even effect acausal type 4 being like Dark Demon God, also DBH probability manip is increasing hit chance, which by stacking on each other could make a sure 100% hit same with probability manip neg, they can stack to make the attack 100% miss, and i don't think Acausal type 4 give resistance to a probability hax that just increasing hit chance and neg it.

Now Seiya have, well atleast let accept that he have passive Atomize, it will be null by Keywords as it have 2 kind of power null, 1 is which i mention above by use Keyswords Lock, the second is a passive type but only the sword have, if the sword touch the target it will automatically null power as evidence by even when Trunks use the dormant state on Mechi dark aura it immediately null the aura, touch Mechi body it immeditately null mechi power until the sword stop physically touching him, passive Atomize will just get nulled.

Now about Seiya adapt to hax, it will be fallacy to claim that he could adapt to all kind of hax, specially a hax that target on stamina. About his resurrection, how fast it is if it take days or weeks or longer to resurrect then he lose and it is assume Goku goes for the kill. Not only that, but also even if he can resurrect instantly DD will kick in and his stamina will be 1, and the circle will goes and Goku will start summon a bunch of hax people those in turn have summoning of their own to summon even more broken character. CC Goku have EE that could erase soul, Demigra have all stupid hax and his sealing Time Labyrinth which even more broken than Keyswords Lock by Sealing and BFR the target beyond 2-A range, and to deal with Seiya resurrection he could summon Towa who have Resurrection Negation.

So what Seiya can do, he can't fight back or use move that cost energy or he will lose the fight by himself, only passive could save him but it is passive atomize which operate on defensive manner, require opponent to touch him which Keysword perfecrly counter. Unless somehow Goku using fist and foot rather than swinging the Keyswords, Seiya can't win

Last edited:
Seiya can't beat Goku since his passives got accepted+keysword.

This is a mismatch and the incon should be removed from both profiles.

Anyways from what I see here Goku wins and let me explain why:

DD
Dimensional Domain passively and constantly sets Stamina to 1, which at that level movement becomes impossible. The only thing Saint will be able to do is use Thought based abilities or passives.

Stunned

Any attempt at physical movement results in stun. And by the way, once stunned the opponent is placed in a state of absolute helplessness, unable to move, act or even think and completely unable to defend themselves. Once stunned, essentially even passives cannot be activated. I'm not saying they get negged but rather that under the condition of stunned even character passive abilities just wont activate until they recover that is. Once in Stun even Seiya's Passive Armor wont activate and if it was previously activated it will now be deactivated until he recovers

Passive Stat Amps and Reducs and Stealing

AP will always be in goku's favor cause goku have stat amps that increases his AP and Dura and has Abilities that can reduce Seiya's AP to 1 and can even steal his statistics so yeah

Fighting his Soul
Goku has NPI AND has Life Force Absorption so pretty sure that won't be a problem but even if that is he can always summon Demigra who can mind hax even non corporeal entities, also he could also absorb his soul or just erase it across history

Resurrection
Goku can Summon Demigra who can then summon Towa who has Resurrection Negation

Sealing
Keysword can actually work over distances so yeah, and also once sealed he will be power nulled to the point he cant activate any abilities and even passives are deactivated

BFR
Seiya has no answer to this, not even dimensional travel. Just send him to the Crack of Time and leave him there

About the summoning ability question
Why time patrol (including xeno goku)
don't summon Demigra when they need him (yes you know, to defeat him and prevent him from ruining history, or need his help) instead of having to find and directly meet him?

About the summoning ability question
Why time patrol (including xeno goku)
don't summon Demigra when they need him (yes you know, to defeat him and prevent him from ruining history, or need his help) instead of having to find and directly meet him?
1. It is a game ability
2. In Big Bang mission promotional anime, after Xeno Goku and his gang being left to the Crack of Time by Towa, they return to the Universe Tree with Demigra help them, so possibly Xeno Goku summon him offscreen

Personally i don't think xeno goku will immediately use the key sword even if he has
He's not a swordsman willing to swing his Keysword at will like Xeno trunks. He is a person who likes to fight strong opponents, dealing with punches instead of weapons or help items (except senzu).
I think he only uses the keyword when he is most desperate, otherwise punches like a boxer and Ki blast/Kamehameha

Personally i don't think xeno goku will immediately use the key sword even if he has
He's not a swordsman willing to swing his Keysword at will like Xeno trunks. He is a person who likes to fight strong opponents, dealing with punches instead of weapons or help items (except senzu).
I think he only uses the keyword when he is most desperate, otherwise punches like a boxer and Ki blast/Kamehameha
This is headcanon, Xeno Goku first move always sealing with keyswords, in DBH game he outright stomp his opponent with hax in cutscene, and he don't fight for fun, he will stomp as fast as possible especially Information Analysis allow him to know how dangerous Seiya is.

Edit: OP fight condition is both characters are willing to kill

Even so
Seiya can still get afflicted with stun no mattter what
And plus when the opponent is stunned even passive abilities can't be activated til they recover

So seiya's passive matter hax won't protect him now

A couple things:
  • Dimensional Domain isn't permanent, the Stamina lost can be regained by resting (or through abilities) but the effect will be reapplied every time Goku attacks.
  • Goku's likely to start the battle with Ki Blasts, he'll bring the Keysword out if his initial attack doesn't work. If the Keysword isn't enough, he'll go for Summoning.
  • There are multiple Keyswords, so summoning another wielder won't cause issues.

A couple things:
  • Dimensional Domain isn't permanent, the Stamina lost can be regained by resting (or through abilities) but the effect will be reapplied every time Goku attacks.
  • Goku's likely to start the battle with Ki Blasts, he'll bring the Keysword out if his initial attack doesn't work. If the Keysword isn't enough, he'll go for Summoning.
  • There are multiple Keyswords, so summoning another wielder won't cause issues.
1- what you siad is true, but demigra has also dimensional domain so two dimensional domains. Wouldn't it make it harder to regain thier stamina?
2-Well goku here is willing to kill with information analysis, so he would know that seiya can revive but that doesn't matter that much here.
3- wait there are multiple? I really never knew that. They all have the same effects?
4-When demigra does his mirages, do they also get the keysword?

Last edited:
1- what you siad is true, but demigra has also dimensional domain so two dimensional domains. Wouldn't it make it harder to regain thier stamina?
2-Well goku here is willing to kill with information analysis, so he would know that seiya can revive but that doesn't matter that much here.
3- wait there are multiple? I really never knew that. They all have the same effects?
1. Not really, both would just have the same effect, not that it matters cause as I said before seiya would be stunned and once stunned he'd be completely helpless to defend himself in anyway and his passives deactivated
2. If anything, Seiya would only be able to revive once and if he's extremely lucky twice, after that Goku wouldn't allow it to happen again, he could just interact with and destroy his soul or life force absorb or have Demigra mind hax, absorb, erase, corrupt his soul or Summon Towa for Resurrection Negation (this is assuming goku doesn't seal away straight away)
3. Yes

1. Not really, both would just have the same effect, not that it matters cause as I said before seiya would be stunned and once stunned he'd be completely helpless to defend himself in anyway and his passives deactivated
2. If anything, Seiya would only be able to revive once and if he's extremely lucky twice, after that Goku wouldn't allow it to happen again, he could just interact with and destroy his soul or life force absorb or have Demigra mind hax, absorb, erase, corrupt his soul or Summon Towa for Resurrection Negation (this is assuming goku doesn't seal away straight away)
3. Yes
1- well both have the same effect, but it would be harder to resist two layers than one (assuming he does resist)
2- well both demogra and towa have power null, plus demigra keysword which may or may not his clones also have it. As For DD, what resistances does it bypass actually?

1- well both have the same effect, but it would be harder to resist two layers than one (assuming he does resist)
2- well both demogra and towa have power null, plus demigra keysword which may or may not his clones also have it. As For DD, what resistances does it bypass actually?
1. Your not wrong 😉 and know he doesn't resist nor does he have a counter it
2. The resistance it would bypass is stamina reduction resistances (if there is such a thing)

So then, isn’t this a mismatch? A dude with way higher stats, preventing the other guy from moving, and can bring back up with similar powers. Vs a statue, who has no abilities after power null.

1. Your not wrong 😉 and know he doesn't resist nor does he have a counter it
2. The resistance it would bypass is stamina reduction resistances (if there is such a thing)
Nice nice.
So then, isn’t this a mismatch? A dude with way higher stats, preventing the other guy from moving, and can bring back up with similar powers. Vs a statue, who has no abilities after power null.
Maybe I should change seiya to hades or something?

That's what Hasty said
Which is why he also said that the Incon should be remove from both profiles

Maybe a Villain vs Villain match up would be preferable
Like Demigra or Mechi
But let's wait after the CTR is concluded
You know which one I mean 😉
Muahahahaha
and? the keysword cant affect CM type 2 and isnt potent enough to null it and just because he has one layer of negation doenst mean he can null cm2
Actually what's even is CM type 2 and how potent is his resistance?

I am just saying that the match should be done with hades or top tiers 2-C saint seiya because they are getting a load of haxs but yeah close this goku clap seiya because funny stamina passive

Wait, can someone explain something to me? when a character gets the stamina decreased to 1, they can recover the stamina back?

Wait, can someone explain something to me? when a character gets the stamina decreased to 1, they can recover the stamina back?
They can recover by resting or if they have hax that have effect of recovering stamina, but again Dimensional Domain will just passively set it to 1 again if they manager to recover above 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back