• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs

Speed is equalised
She is at her peak
Base xeno goku with keysword
In character but willing to kill.
Distance: 400 meteres from each other

Last edited:
use these
instead please

Uh so as it is. Seiya kinda dies I think, but he is undergoing a crt that would give him passive atomization and soul destruction when he gets touched. So if that passes, then he wins if goku leads with physical hit. i Have a question about goku stamina hax tho. one time only, or constant?

Uh so as it is. Seiya kinda dies I think, but he is undergoing a crt that would give him passive atomization and soul destruction when he gets touched. So if that passes, then he wins if goku leads with physical hit. i Have a question about goku stamina hax tho. one time only, or constant?
Constant

Hmm, I wonder if seiya reactive would allow him to adapt to the hax. He and other saints have adapted to hax before

Why is everyone mad at me? And anyway the match should've been redone anyway

Just use the version that doesn't have the current ability, debate and then use the other version that has it

So what it looks like is, Seiya powers up to fight, gets stunned, and then goku punches him, kills him, seiya revives, and then goku can passive again? In which case same thing happens until seiya adapts to stamina hax and then one punches, or Goku seals

Does sieya has any though based abilities or passive ones?
Not atm for thought. He does have passive matter,soul, and heat with every attack. Due to cosmos . But for his current profile I think it’s limited to his attacks

In any case, seiya may be able to resist stamina the second time, or through supernatural willpower. If he can’t he gets sealed. If he can, then he punches

Uh so as it is. Seiya kinda dies I think, but he is undergoing a crt that would give him passive atomization and soul destruction when he gets touched. So if that passes, then he wins if goku leads with physical hit.
That will be an incon actually since it depends on what Goku will start with but that's without keysword but since he has keysword in this he will start with sealing

Mind you that there are in character but willing to kill.
I doubt that helps much tho

Actually he is reverting it to 1 so saiya can take 1 action after that he can't do anything for a few seconds
So, how exactly does it work. He moves, and then gets stunned, and then after a few sec, he can move again? Or he gets stamina to 1 again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back