• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can but when seiya alredy recovered his stamina he would get

1. killed and get his soul destroyed
2. BFR
3. incapped

They can recover by resting or if they have hax that have effect of recovering stamina, but again Dimensional Domain will just passively set it to 1 again if they manager to recover above 1
if they recover the stamina, the dimensional domain will make it be 1 again?

Wait, can someone explain something to me? when a character gets the stamina decreased to 1, they can recover the stamina back?
Yeah regularly
If they abilities that would recover stamina

Except two things
1. DD would just set it back to 1
2. Goku has other stamina reduction haxes so even if he tried recovering Goku could still just sap away on a larger scale

Nice nice.

Maybe I should change seiya to hades or something?
Does goku resist passively losing 6 of his senses? If he does, then it’s fair. If he doesn’t, then they kinda both incap each other until hades regens stamina

Well, the cm type 2 is like reality manip but more abilities on top of it. basically, if he wants something, it happens since it’s thought based I think
How potent it is and Is it com at applicable.
The profile doesn't explain that much lmao

No no, you are right Type 2 doesn't exist yet.
Also the keysword and chronoa are getting some abilities too.
So should I close this thread or there are some sieya supports that can argue back?

No no, you are right Type 2 doesn't exist yet.
Also the keysword and chronoa are getting some abilities too.
So should I close this thread or there are some sieya supports that can argue back?
U should prob close. I cant think of a ss character who will not either get stomped, or stomp goku

But they have haxes.
Or should I change the verse entirely and chose another character?
the only haxes shura has that seiya doesn’t is Regen neg i think. The only hax mu has that seiya doesn’t is that his 6th sense Is more developed, so he’s better at being psychic. He’s also got a nifty defensive technique. But I think that all the mid to low tiers in ss gets stomped by goku here, or goku gets stomped by high tiers. So I would change verse

the only haxes shura has that seiya doesn’t is Regen neg i think. The only hax mu has that seiya doesn’t is that his 6th sense Is more developed, so he’s better at being psychic. He’s also got a nifty defensive technique. But I think that all the mid to low tiers in ss gets stomped by goku here, or goku gets stomped by high tiers. So I would change verse
I guess yes.
Maybe I should do sailor moon, yhwach dark schneider, vampire D or maybe castlevania characters?

Goku has no way of killing her and I'm not sure if he can powernull her.

What can she do against sealing and DD?

Nevermind, it seems I misunderstood her abilities. She resisted and powernulled a basic powernull.

Gokus powernull should work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back