• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He experienced something like this? Strong like this? It's nlf to assume he will adapt to everything within evidence
Saints can adapt to attacks like those from olympians. Idk if it helps, but the olympians range from 2c to 2a.again, I’m not that knowledgeable so might wanna ask someone who knows more than me

He doesn't seem to adapt from a stamina based hax from a 2-A character that works on people with limitless, infinite stamina. Kinda effy on him adaptating to it
I’m just throwing out possibilities, not saying it will happen

He doesn't seem to adapt from a stamina based hax from a 2-A character that works on people with limitless, infinite stamina. Kinda effy on him adaptating to it
the 2-A part is kinda irrelevant if he isnt Higher Dimensional, but yeah, if Seiya didnt adapted to some stamina based hax, idk

Saints can adapt to attacks like those from olympians. Idk if it helps, but the olympians range from 2c to 2a.again, I’m not that knowledgeable so might wanna ask someone who knows more than me
How hight are they into 2-A?
I'll wait for seiya supporters
(Is it possible to debate on your own thread??)

Ok, so unshakeable tells me that 7th sense users (and higher) having Acausality type 4 and Acausality type 4 power null negation. It has a weakness though. But it'll negate probably Manipulation and negate the powernull to probability negation. And technically God's passively drain stamina but it gets resisted often. But he will make a crt for it later. So it doesn’t apply here, since no crt yet

Demigra has acasualty type 1 and 4 and probability manipulation still works on him just fine

How does seiya deals with multiple power nulls, and sealing and DD tho?
How does the power null work. If I had the ability to shoot lightening, would it null the ability for the lighting to create heat? Or rather, would it null the lighting itself

How does the power null work. If I had the ability to shoot lightening, would it null the ability for the lighting to create heat? Or rather, would it null the lighting itself
Both, it will power null both.
The keysword if it hits you he can power null, seal you outside of time.
But that's not the only way, dmeigra can just shoot at you and you will lose the ability to use your abilities.

But that's not the only way, dmeigra can just shoot at you and you will lose the ability to use your abilities.
Interesting

Ok so one requires contact. The other requires demigra summon

Corruption, madness manipulation type 2. Duplication and 4-d mindhax, power null and history level EE, passive stamina hax, probability manipulation and transmutation and power null, energy absorption, life force absorption, sealing and black holes bfr, and temporal bfr, power swap, absorb seiya. He can also summon towa which has power null.
Xeno goku can also summon cc goku which has multiple passive probability manipulation, power null and EE.
Ah right, he can summon Demigra.

If he summons Demigra, what can Seiya do against 4-D mindhax?

Last edited:
Well then goku would hold it normally. Unless it’s in character to give a summon your equipment
Well actually the originally yielders are xeno Tunis and chronoa, so if the gets summoned It's one of them who's going to have it

Did he resist 4-d mind hax, corruption, madness manipulation type 2, memory erasure, history level EE, And transmutation?
Y know what. So there is a character named Chronos here. He’s low 1c. Has passive mind hax. And shun, who scales below 9th sense seiya resists it. Therefore low 1c mind resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back