• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Medaka kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku can live an entire lifetime before Medaka moves, so I doubt she copies Super Shenron abilities. Super Shenron is fast by sheer size, it could work in time, but I don't get this argument with SS.

>Fast by sheer size

The speed he supposedly should have, isn't the speed he moves at. Otherwise Bulma wouldn't have been able to interact with normal shenrons. Invalid argument. Via normal proof normal humans can react to shenron. FTL ppl like meda have no trouble.

Most authors don't care that bigger must equal faster in order to move at what appears to be a normal speed. And Bulma being able to react to Shelong isn't much, after all, Yamcha could follow Goku vs Beerus with his eyes (since God ki would make ki sensing impossible to him), and yet that doesn't mean he should be to do anything at such speeds.

Precisely. Reaction speed >>>> Movement speed. But again, whether authors care or not is the same issue as goku having normal conversations with people. The thing is shenron ALWAYS move at normal speeds unless you have scenes proving otherwise.

Yes, but does he do the whole wish granting with the same speed?

Who said goku had to be in front of her doing it?

Speed is unequal, Goku could travel home, eat, sleep, take a shower, train some time, and then come back, and Medaka wouldn't have moved from his perspective.

InfiniteSped said:
Does Goku just usually leaves the battle to make a wish to defeat his opponent? Doesn't he like actual fights? >_>
Xeno goku doesnt mess around like main timeline goku

Huh, I could've sworn that SSG was the highest he could go due to some ki problems mentioned somewhere.

So, his in-character move is to go make a wish instead of just fighting normally? Does he pull that against any rando he comes across?

No, his first in character move is a ki attack. But Goku: Xeno is very smart, unlike canon, so when he notices Medaka revives every time he kills her, he'll do something else. Summon Super Shenlong is something he can do.

Will he think of doing that before she decides to yeet him tho? I doubt she'll keep trying to fight normally if he keeps insta-killing her, she can pull AF the same way he can pull Sheron, and EoS Medaka is way more trigger happy than she was throughout most of the series, iirc.

Yes but as I said no matter where he does this medaka will have enough time to hax him to death.

And after the first rev medaka ain't playing games, inf speed comes to play.

She needs to think to have infinite speed. Having an opponent over quadrillions of times faster than her makes this basically impossible.

You know what yall really want this to happen. So, lets end it so it never happens again. Since OP didn't specifiy I assume we are going by SBA.

Goku's advantages are: AP, Speed, and Sealing

I need someone to clarify the effects and set up for Goku's sealing ability. Either, way even if Goku manages to resort to it. AF and Bookmark greatly come into play to prevent it. Also, this Goku's resistence to EE is it that to Hakai or another ability?

Medaka's advantages are: Immortality and Knowledge

My vote goes to Medaka via these wincon reasons.

1. Medaka already knows about Goku, so she advantage in spotting him before he does against her. She has the advantage of making the first move, but we all know her character tactics will end up having Goku taking the charge. Goku will lead with ki blast or combat. It doesn't matter because he does have AP and Speed advantage to pull off the killing blow way before Medaka instantly. However, immortality thanks to AF comes as a life savior. Medaka is now coming back with no intent of not dropping her haxes. She will bomb rush Goku with everything in similar case to what she did to Iihiko Shishime, but in this case majorirty of her abilities like AF, Bookmark, Scar Dead, The End, and Encounter will end up destroying him.

2. If speed is equalized, The End is going to truly make this a Dragon Ball fight via ki blast techniques, but with Medaka being the dominate player in keeping far greater maintance due to 120% boost. Although, I don't see this Goku losing to getting hit by a Medaka kamehameha, so she will resort to rolling haxes out after she ends up returning back from death due to Goku's techniques or combat.

3. Goku's Acausality Type 1 isn't going to stop the range of possibilities Medaka could do with AF via Causality Manipulation. Whether it be preventing Goku's combat skills from doing any damage. Whether it be his actions of using ki blast never being launched in the first place. Whether it be preventing measures of Goku unable to summon Shenron or entirely just erasing Shenron/Dragon Balls as a whole from the field due to AF. Last time I check Shenron doesn't have reistance to EE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back