• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Medaka kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i mean...majin vegita knocked out trunks that way and its safe to assume that there is a huge power diffrence between those two.

Also how fast is all fiction? And the range

Cuz i believe weaker characters like punished zamasu was able to survive erasier that effected multiple timelines and left with a lost eye

Yeah that would have been like the difference between an average man and a baby. This here is literally 2-B vs 5-C. Like just for comparison, it's like you having to fight an ant, but much much MUCH weaker.

All fiction is thoughtbased and instant. The range doesn't really matter. And no erasure in DB i like all fiction. All Fiction erases your cause for existing making it so that you were never born, whereas DB is just attacking your body and soul.

Beerus knocked out Bulma despite several degrees of ininity between them

Yes but didn't gods have insane chi control? Like they use exactly the amount of energy they want to. And there is also the problem that, why would Goku restrict a literal infinity of his power to attack an opponent?

If he wants to incap and not to kill, I think he would. Like, if he would hug Chichi he wouldn't crush her like a bug xD

In the 23 World Tournament. That's the only instance where he did that that I'm aware of.

If we were going by actual character personalities these two wouldnt fight eachother at all.

Or goku would just let medaka use bookmaker to catch up with him so it would be a fair fight and medaka would probably not use all fiction

No Might 09 said:
Sooo goku due to ko? And blitz
Again KO is not exactly in character. The amount of power he needs to hold back is just unreal. Completely out of character for goku to go up against an opponent and restrict himself "that" much.

Though i guess if that happens things like Encounter come into play.

Again KO is not exactly in character. The amount of power he needs to hold back is just unreal. Completely out of character for goku to go up against an opponent and restrict himself "that" much.

Though i guess if that happens things like Encounter come into play.

Them fighting to the death at all isnt really in character tho. And Goku has god ki which makes him immune to power null.

Also a little bit of advertisment i made an archie sonic vs medaka thread, check it out

I'm not sure that exactly works since Xeno Goku is extremely different from normal Goku in both the canon Dragon Ball Series.

Akreious said:
I'm not sure that exactly works since Xeno Goku is extremely different from normal Goku in both the canon Dragon Ball Series.
Doesn't really matter as she would still know he massively out damages.

Firephoenixearl said:
Akreious said:
Doesn't really matter as she would still know he massively out damages.
She would also know that he's usually joking with less than serious opponents and doesn't really go for the kill if he can help it (Xeno Goku can and will)

He doesn't go serious you mean doesn't bust ssb out? Like against krillin. The point is no matter how jokingly she knows not to fight him with normal attacks as they would be pointless.

No Might 09 said:
If we were going by actual character personalities these two wouldnt fight eachother at all.
Wrong, Medaka's favorite past time is to fight. She's a beast.

No Might 09 said:
Or goku would just let medaka use bookmaker to catch up with him so it would be a fair fight and medaka would probably not use all fiction
Also wrong, Medaka isn't shy to use any ability she has copied if the situation calls for it. The only "hero" who she ever needed to use All Fiction against was immune to All Fiction.

No Might 09 said:
You're seriously implying GOKU, of all people, wouldn't fight a new opponent he just met?

Wrong, Medaka's favorite past time is to fight. She's a beast.

No Might 09 said:
Also wrong, Medaka isn't shy to use any ability she has copied if the situation calls for it. The only "hero" who she ever needed to use All Fiction against was immune to All Fiction.

Ok she still gets blitzed millions of times before she even procceses a thought. Then she gets sealed.

Firephoenixearl said:
He doesn't go serious you mean doesn't bust ssb out? Like against krillin. The point is no matter how jokingly she knows not to fight him with normal attacks as they would be pointless.
Prior knowledge is useless here.

From the dream world. It's also passive

Its not passive. Super shenron is xeno gokus biatch he is definitly fast enough to casually get the balls

That's not what Batman would say.

Lol what i meant is what is she going to do if she is fighting someone 72 quadrillion times the speed of light.

And she prolly dosent knkw dbh goku

And she prolly does know a lot about Goku bacause:

• She is making references to DB
  • Her "The End" Ability masters any ability and any knowledge to the end, mastery.

Well ugh. Sealing doesn't work. Super shenron gets legit copied and perfected and it's effects rendered useless by all fiction. And processing a thought is easy if you can literally do stuff when you're dead.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well ugh. Sealing doesn't work. Super shenron gets legit copied and perfected and it's effects rendered useless by all fiction. And processing a thought is easy if you can literally do stuff when you're dead.
He can legit wish her powers away. Medaka is going to be perplexed at what just happend anyway

Yeah.

1. He needs knowledge on her powers

2. That's assuming super shenron can even do that. You know cus minuses have extreme resistances to stuff like erasure.

3. Last time someone tried to mess with The End they changed their way of life, so ugh.

Not to mention that as i said, super shenron's abilities get copied. And there is the issue that, shenron in general is slow, the summoning, the talking etc, even normal humans react to it. It'll never work in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back