• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Medaka kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing that this match isn't really gonna go anywhere (or might end up a stomp either way). OP should probably close this.

Goku stomps due to blitz.

If speed is equal, Medaka most likely will let Goku attack first (I think that's her character) and Goku stomps due to breathing on her.

If bloodlusted and speed unequeal Goku stomps by breathing.

If bloodlusted and speed equal Medaka stomps.

Ionliosite said:
Goku stomps due to blitz.
If speed is equal, Medaka most likely will let Goku attack first (I think that's her character) and Goku stomps due to breathing on her.

If bloodlusted and speed unequeal Goku stomps by breathing.
Goku can't even get past all fiction rez.

The results still the same no matter what Goku is used. Medaka still wins.

It sucks even more because Medaka knows who Goku is, so that prior knowledge is going to make things worse.

Wait lol, i forgot that part lol. DragonBall is a thing within Medaka Box. Wait if they were to meet randomly wouldn't that actually give Misogi knowledge? That seems like a fair point. I may do a CRT on it.

You won't have to do a CRT. I have an old CRT that was accepted a while ago, where the guidelines state "If characters have knowledge of characters from another verse. Do they get prior knowledge?" Ant and others accepted it.

Also, yea you know Misogi is freak with that Shonen knowledge. Give me a moment, Fire, I'll send you the link of the CRT.

Mr. Common Sense said:
The results still the same no matter what Goku is used. Medaka still wins.

It sucks even more because Medaka knows who Goku is, so that prior knowledge is going to make things worse.

What about super shenron? Its in gokus profile so why cant he use that?

Firephoenixearl said:
Wait lol, i forgot that part lol. DragonBall is a thing within Medaka Box. Wait if they were to meet randomly wouldn't that actually give Misogi knowledge? That seems like a fair point. I may do a CRT on it.
That dosent seem to make much sense to me. I mean...is medaka a dragon ball nerd? If not then she most likely just knows about the main series

No Might 09 said:
That dosent seem to make much sense to me. I mean...is medaka a dragon ball nerd? If not then she most likely just knows about the main series
They even make reference to the "goku can use the kamehameha" and many other dragonball references. Among a TON of other series.

They even make reference to the "goku can use the kamehameha" and many other dragonball references. Among a TON of other series.

But its kinda of an huge assumption just to think that she knows what xeno goku can do and who he is. I mean someone that dosent even watch dbz would know what a kamehameha is most likely. What other dragon ball refrences are there? And cant goku just use super shenron? Its in his profile.

No Might 09 said:
SpookyShadow said:
Why do you bump a stomp thread
Because shouldnt we consider super shenron?
He only gets standard equipment. Or in other words stuff he has shown to literarally have at all times, not to go search for the dragon balls cus iirc they don't even exist due to being a neutral universe.

But dosent she have to activate that to. Correct me if im wrong but isnt xeno goku insanely more faster than her? If so than Not much stopping him from rag-dolling going into space or just Battlefield removing her into an alternate timeline with instant transmission.

No Might 09 said:
But dosent she have to activate that to. Correct me if im wrong but isnt xeno goku insanely more faster than her? If so than Not much stopping him from rag-dolling going into space or just Battlefield removing her into an alternate timeline with instant transmission.
She can just all fiction all of those effects and yeah she needs to activate those but she can activate those after she's there.

Actually this might be a fair match just decisive. Cus goku can end the fight if he just knocks her out without killing. It's just that she'll be annoyed before goku realizes he needs to tap her that lightly.

Wow i never even thought about a knockout XD but ya xeno goku likes getting stuff done unlike dbs goku so that may be his downfall unless he isnt trying to kill.

Mr. Common Sense said:
You won't have to do a CRT. I have an old CRT that was accepted a while ago, where the guidelines state "If characters have knowledge of characters from another verse. Do they get prior knowledge?" Ant and others accepted it.
So CH has prior knowledge about every verse?

No Might 09 said:
Maybe a chop to the back of the neck? XD
Yes that will actually work, but he has to hold back so much the probability of that happening is not really a strong argument.

Imma vote medaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back