• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Bam okuyasu.

Also he is literalky the exact same stand. He had the exact same powers . He had the exact same stats. He us litterally the exact same THING. And piss off is a good retort when ya have been bitching about a direct statement not being true for literal months.

And all of those instances we're not xeno goku.

And if ya bring up jotaro not using time stop on ha again holy shit. Telling ya five times over now that using a time stop on s bring jotaro is well aware resists time stop and outlasts him would be even beyond the debate about this that me and ya are currently having.

And yeah? Entering platinum range may as well spell the end of xeno.
Xeno Goku has experiencened everything GT and Main Timeline Goku has save anything past Battle of Gods which is why he does not know about Super Saiyan Blue but does know about Super Saiyan God, they ALL apply to him.

So one out of 4? The majority of time he leads with punching.

And you all say "Jotaro knows about his resistance" when in fact that was the main reason he won in the manga:He stopped time on DIO and got his legs.

In fact the ending to Eyes of Heaven is an almost exact parallel to the ending of part 3

So why did he not do it this time? Because he does not lead with it.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Also experience and skills do not matter. One hit and even blocking the hitbwould end xeno. And then assuming he decided not use time stop for some reason man.
Against someone who is extremely inexperienced and lacks a large amount of formal skill vs someone who has well over multiple decades? It does.

Assuming he would only block and not equally dodge, counter, or even land the 1st hit is faulty

@Cursed

So in combat intelligence you think Xeno Goku is equal to Natsu? Wow.

He's has all the experience from GT Goku which by defaults give him Z experience as well plus his own version of BoG and his own fights

Nope not xeno goku. ONLY. What he did on panel.

He trapped dio after time stop and beat him.

Context mattered. Dio had no time stop left when jotaro used his hence why. The point of the exchange was have za warudo and just when dio almost over man.

Over 9 seconds of za warudo for dio. Jotaro za warudo at 7 and dio had none left by 9 on the other hand jotaro had 3 left allowing him move and punch .

Leading with time stop would change that dio having and outlasting the 5 jotaro had with effort amount ta nothing.

Are ya deliberately leaving out context or did ya just forget man.

Hst master said:
And you all say "Jotaro knows about his resistance" when in fact that was the main reason he won in the manga:He stopped time on DIO and got his legs.

In fact the ending to Eyes of Heaven is an almost exact parallel to the ending of part 3

So why did he not do it this time? Because he does not lead with it.
This just shows how little you know about jojo.

Dio didn't know that Jojo had resistance to timestop

Jotaro attacked Dio in Dio timestop, that's what really happened

False at throughout the whole fight Jotaro was moving more and more through DIO's time stop and finally Jotaro time stopped DIO and attacked his legs.

Ya are. Dio and him moved within time briefly for the duration of the time stop overlapping. When dio had no more left and jotaro did he ended with dio frozen.

Once again. Ya wrong.

How am I wrong? You literally just said what I said differently:Jotaro Timestopped over DIO'S.

in the fight he even says he stime stopped within DIO's to move,the extra seconds were HIS not DIO's.

1 (17)
11 (4)
Man because he did the freeze when dio had almost none left giving jotaro one second of movement over dio as his time stop being used when he almost had none left and jotaro had a little left over .

Jotaro would have been fodderized any other way as using it early on it when dio had time left would mean dio would have been able fight back and even Outlast jotaro man.

DIO would've been able to move due to his Time Stop being active, not because he's resistant to Jotaro's,which he obviously isn't.

And again you're just restating what I already said and showed

Holy shit are ya that dense man? Dio could NOT move at that point due him using all of his time stop letting jotaro Outlast him.

Just like he did on jotaro the fight with jotaro only having a moment of movement within time stop because his time stop only had a moment if length man.

Jotaro using time stop on dio would have dio use his as a counter and he would then Outlast jotaro as jotaro had a much smaller one. Have ya even read the fight? THE entire point if what he did was he circumvented that weakness by having his when Dio almost had nothing left man.

Dude Just Stop.

You literally keep restating what I already said:

Me:Jotaro time stopped over DIO's

You:Once again. Ya wrong they moved within time briefly overlapping

Me:He stopped time at the nine second mark

You:

Me:DIO would've been able to move due to his Time Stop being active, not because he's resistant to Jotaro's,which he obviously isn't.

And again you're just restating what I already said and showed

You:Holy shit are ya that dense man? Dio could NOT move at that point due him using all of his time stop letting jotaro Outlast him.

Just like he did on jotaro the fight with jotaro only having a moment of movement within time stop because his time stop only had a moment if length man.

Jotaro using time stop on dio would have dio use his as a counter and he would then Outlast jotaro as jotaro had a much smaller one. Have ya even read the fight? THE entire point if what he did was he circumvented that weakness by having his when Dio almost had nothing left man.

We've established he stopped time at the end of DIO'S. I said this. You said this (rudely). Now stop dancing around the question:How does DIO have resistance if Jotaro's time stop WORKED?

DIO's TS worked for around 9 seconds, and it extended to 11 because of Jotaro's TS. Jotaro moved for 2 seconds in a TS so does he.

BECAUSE Dio used his time stop up holy shit are ya kidding me? He even had resistance listed on the profile too ya not only arguing what the entire premise of the fight but ya debating an obvious accepted fact now man.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
BECAUSE Dio used his time stop up holy shit are ya kidding me? He even had resistance listed on the profile too ya not only arguing what the entire premise of the fight but ya debating an obvious accepted fact now man.
OMG I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose now.

How am I arguing the entire premise of Jotaro vs DIO? I'm repeatedly SAYING that he stopped time at the end of DIO'S,if you quote me, you'll find I've been saying this for 3 hours and you keep rewording it differently just to argue.

And I forgot your little comment on Goku

>Unlike JOTARO who you were trying to give him moments that he never even EXPERIENCED YET,Xeno Goku had actually experienced these fights and events from GT and Z and fighting Beerus. Basically you were attempting to use Jotaro's future and I'm using Goku's past.

THEN ya would be well aware why stating jotaro would have lead with time stop on dio and it would have worked fine would be wrong.

Want me to go and grab all the fights goku rushed and fought with his fist or?.

You're being willfully ignorant.

The fact here is that EoH Jotaro has not but once started with timestop out of all his fights.

And also, unlike you who couldn't give an instant of Eyes of Heaven Jotaro starting with Time stop, I gave a solid list of moments Goku has used Kiai situationally.

Chichi-He didn't want to hurt her

Jeice and Burter-Countered them

Nappa-To stop his attack

Used an eye version to bury Vegeta

Frieza-To send Frieza into the sea and again as a Super Saiyan as they restarted their fight.

Gohan-In the hyperbolic time chamber

Cell-During their fight

Gohan and Goten-Negate Gohan's blast and send them flying

Baby-On New Vegeta after obtaining Super Saiyan 4

And again his skill >>>>>>> Jojo's whether you like it or not it's a factor.

So let's see

Goku -Superior Skill

- Superior AP

-More Likely to use a kiai in this situation than Jotaro is to use Time Stop off the bat and can use an eye version.

-Instant Transmission

Are ya?. Ya outright ignored the entire thing and context and just claimed "time stop would do wonders on dio." despite the actual context if why time stop did what happened man.

Yeah and xeno goku used that and how often does goku not do that man?

Skill when fighting non corporal ghost ya lack the ability if feeling and that can erase ya with any contact?

Even excluding that jotaro actually does have a higher ratio of leading with hax over xeno leading with any long ranged attack.

It and what? Enter the range of platinum?.

A. I never said Time Stop would work on HADIO, I said Jotaro never attempted to use it off the bat because he doesn't lead with it.

B. He doesn't have to touch SP just Jotaro

C. I continuously keep telling you XENO GOKU HAS EXPERIENCED Z,GT,AND BATTLE OF GODS. He's from a timeline where Battle of Gods is at the end of GT but Super ultimately does not occur so he does not know about SSB or Ultra Instinct.I even give you a list of times he used it and you're gonna sit here and act like I didn't? And before ya wrong you even just said "And how often does he used that" when I just gave you a list.

D.Jesus.......Do I have to list everytime he so much as shot a ki blast?

E.IT and Tap before Jotaro can react and speed is equalized so SP ain't gonna sit there amd react to him ITing

Except using him using the freeze or lack of excluded the fact that leading with time stop on dio would be pointless due of the fact dio would counter and Outlast jotaro.

Have fun doing that when he can call back platinum or time stop with a thought and counter xeno.

Yeah? But xeno goku different fighting and preference.

Do that but no point as ki would get deleted.

Thing he did when? Point out when goku lead with it or anything?.

Except you can't prove that's his motive,he was successfully able to ts DIO but did not try on HA DIO

YOU have to prove he's thinking that and not just you're own headcanon

Again you're extremely wrong. He can lead with kiai or ki blast. Which he tends to do.

And as soon as that happens he'd try and IT spam or Kiai.

Are really trying to ask me when he uses IT in a fight to catch someone off guard???

Was getting ready to use it to IT to Frieza

Cell:Twice

Fat Buu and Kid Buu

Beerus

Naturon Shenron

Super 17

Nuova and Eis Shenron

Demigra

YOU have to prove

-Jotaro was thinking your headcanon

-Prove he doesn't use long ranged attack since you brought it up

-Prove he doesn't IT spam or use IT in combat

But that litterally was his motive. That was his goal?. How did ya miss that man? He gimped dio by using his time stop when he almost none keft.

He can. He will not most often.

Me and ya well aware goku did not once lead with it do not pull that and ya also aware he not once used a kiai on an opponent as a lead with two exception and that was literal decades from what goku does as xeno.

Not think when that literally happened and not time stopping ha dio is actually onvious. Yeah time stop dio when he Outlast ya and ya aware he does that minimal effort needed.

Nope but goku would almost lead with melee often and generic ki would be erased man.

Ya want me link over 40 fights from dbz? Because will if ya want man.

Here you are back on DIO, 'JOTARO TIMESTOPPED DIO' True or False? Do not try to dodge the question just answer, yes or no.

That's headcanon,especially when most of the time his opponent was starting

1st off I said he would follow up with it after Jotaro RO'd his Ki blast.Quit twisting my words.

Answer my question above, it's a yes or no question

Yeah he did but ya exuding the effort and amount of planning that made him freeze dio excluding the context and how and if he did it any other way dio would endure and murder jotaro.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy Loading a yes or no question and deliberately not mentioning how or why and excluding context is bad and ya should feel bad.

It almost late fight usualky and most often he would not do teleportation anyway.

And jotaro would timestop as a counter man. Ya forget Goku almost always leads with melee and barely does his teleportation anyway.

>Its a yes or no question. >Actually not a yes or no question.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah he did but ya exuding the effort and amount of planning that made him freeze dio excluding the context and how and if he did it any other way dio would endure and murder jotaro.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy Loading a yes or no question and deliberately not mentioning how or why and excluding context is bad and ya should feel bad.

It almost late fight usualky and most often he would not do teleportation anyway.

And jotaro would timestop as a counter man. Ya forget Goku almost always leads with melee and barely does his teleportation anyway.

>Its a yes or no question. >Actually not a yes or no question.
What amount of planning? You're quite litterally sticking headcanon into the fight and it's killing me.

You keep dodging the explanation on Ha DIO so how's that a fallacy?

You've in fact been saying I was bitching and telling me to piss off this whole time, but I should feel bad for questioning you?

What?Unlike EoH Jotaro,Goku spammed IT as soon as he got it.

>Barely uses his teleportation

Watch the Cell Saga and Battle of Gods please.

And how is "Jotaro Timestopped DIO yes or no" NOT a yes or no question

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
On the off chance of a kiai he would defeat jotaro.
Only way on the other hand.

Almost a 3 percent chance of winning.
Goku is in character tho, so i see him go for CQC and Jotaro time stop and Punch Goku to found out that his punch is useless before Use Reailty overwrite on Goku and GG.

Hizack123 said:
Can we set this match as stomp yet?

Xeno goku has no way to counter Jotaro Haxx
Except no one has shown he leads with it and J-Man keeps dodging me on it, and is puprosely going back to Jotaro vs Part 3 DIO to do so.

Goku is in character tho, so i see him go for CQC and Jotaro time stop and Punch Goku to found out that his punch is useless before Use Reailty overwrite on Goku and GG.

Xeno has a another time stop feat scaling from Beat and Towa

Also in this situation since he'd use Kiai to go easy on Jotaro and one hit on him or SP is all that's needed

>What amount of planning? You're quite litterally sticking headcanon into the fight and it's killing me.

Holy shit go read the fight because ya clearly have no idea what ya talking about it what actually happened and explain it again after multiple have told is tiresome.

>You keep dodging the explanation on Ha DIO so how's that a fallacy?

DIO RESISTED TIME STOP. Holy shit.

>You've in fact been saying I was bitching and telling me to piss off this whole time, but I should feel bad for questioning you?

NO but ya should feel bad for deliberately rigging a question and excluding the premise and context which ya have done many. What?Unlike EoH Jotaro,Goku spammed IT as soon as he got it.

>Barely uses his teleportation

Watch the Cell Saga and Battle of Gods please.

Yeah he used it once on cell after an hour of fighting mostly melee. Bog also.

>And how is "Jotaro Timestopped DIO yes or no" NOT a yes or no question.

Context mattered.

Which below ha dio which platinum on par with.

So ya saying goku would kiai and go easy? Jotaro would counter the no lethal attack with timestop after getting hit (although Goku only used kiai when he went easy on an opponent once).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back