• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Hakai?
Maybe early on but a month or few only for a hakai would be a piss off man.
.....then ok, let's see where this going (spoiler: it not going to end well for everyone)

Hst master said:
Anyway I'm going to give my reasonings for why Xeno wins and go to bed
>Jotaro needs to make contact for Reality Overwrite

Actually, SP can make contact too.

>Goku can use Instant Transmission/Ki blast spam to trip him up

Goku wouldn't be able to see SP, and Goku would only see a 'teenager' trying to fight him, and as he doesn't have ki, Goku would think that he isn't really a menace to him.

>Can use an invisible kiai to one shot

It is not in character to do that.

>Has resistance to Jotaro's TS which is far less potent than HADIO's

Even if it is far less potent, to which you have no apparent proof of, he was still able to stop someone who shouldn't be able of being affected by Time Stop, so you are wrong there boy

>Jotaro has terrible resistance to his Time Manipulation

Not like he need it, he begins with time stop in this version.

>Can BFR or wish dead with Super Shenron in which Jotaro has no response to unless it isn't instant in which he could save himself with his own Reality Warping

Not in character to use the Super Shenron to wish someone dead, NFL.

>Can Drain Jotaro's Life Force with Draw

This is not even in his page, he doesn't have life manipulation or life absorption on his page, so... No u

@Cursed

>I don't understand your 1st point could you elaborate?

>He's fought beings who he can't sense energy from(Demon Gods,Androids) so thus would put him on edge

>He's done so several times and was fond of it in the Frieza Saga.

>That doesn't mean he can TS Goku, it only means that person's resistance wasn't strong enough. And it us noted in his page that he may not have Indefinite Timestop like HADIO

>See the point above and as a matter of fact, 18 year old Jotaro starts off fights with Punching more often than TS.

>SBA has them in character but willing to kill

>In the request thread he was allowed to have it,it's simply listed under absorption tho Also in DBHeroes all God ki users have access to draw which can steal an opponents health to heal themselves, this includes Xeno Goku

Moving with a timestop and erased time and having infinite speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>> xeno.

>See the point above and as a matter of fact, 18 year old Jotaro starts off fights with Punching more often than TS.

Yeah when jotaro did not have the ability. He lead with and used time stop often within eoh.

Hst master said:
@Cursed
>I don't understand your 1st point could you elaborate?
SP can contact to Reality Overwrite.

And Goku fought against creatures he couldn't sense but he could still see.

SP can't be sensed, or heard, or seen, or whatever, but SP can punch Goku, and Goku wouldn't be able to notice.

Is still NLF to say that it would be able to kill Jotaro through since it couldn't do something such as remove the robot parts of the androids.

Hst master said:
That doesn't mean he can TS Goku, it only means that person's resistance wasn't strong enough. And it us noted in his page that he may not have Indefinite Timestop like HADIO
That is the thing, he don't have resistance, he have immunity due to being so fast, is not like Goku who just said 'lol nope' to Hit's time stop, stopping someone of Infinite speed is better than any of Goku's feat. And the indefinite timestop is meant about the time he can maintain the timestop, because before he got his SP Over Heaven, he was only able to maintain the timestop for five seconds. It doesn't mean that the potential of his timestop is weaker than Dio's, because they are you know, same stand, same abilities, same potential, is just that Dio trained with his powers more than Jotaro was able to showcase it to us.

I don't understand why there is even still discussion. Jotaro's time stop is something that we have established time and time again is superior to what Goku has resisted before. Since Jotaro starts off with time stop, regardless of touch based reality overwrite, Goku isn't going to survive Star Platinum once time is stopped.

@Cursed

Super Shenron can grant any wish, you're thinking about normal Shenron and even then that would be for the canon version

I never doubted his Inifinite Speed, but his Time Stop,it hasn't shown that it could. And when did he stop anyone who was IS? The only one I remember is Okyuyasu and The Hand, matter of fact that's the only time outta 4 he started with time stop.

>He started with punching to protect Giorno

>Attempted to Punch Dio

>Again attempted to punch DIO after he revealed Reality Overwrite

He starts off punchibg, further more the votes for TS weren't because he starts with it,but because he's "pragmatic" which would be true if he didn't decide to lead with punching.

>Using time stop. >On dio.

Man did ya think before typing? He punched dio because time stop on dio man definitely not a thing he would do and lead with time stop on every fighter who did not have an edurance.

And jotaro had the same time stop from dio man.

Except he didn't, he simply punched them.

The only person he used it on was Okyuyasu

He didn't use it on DIO because DIO blocked his punch

And yet to prove this seeing as how he only used it once

Yeah ? Did I not just say he only punched dio? Because using timestop on dio would be what? Useful? No probably because dio resists time stop and jotaro well aware of that.

Yeah the only fighter he fought who did not endure his time stop. Excluding game fights anyway man.

>Dio blocked his punch. Explain why platinum broke his left part of his head then when he punched him.

Holy shit because star platinum over heaven and twoh are the exact stand man holy shit.

And also the ONLY PERSON HE USED IT ON WAS OKYUYASA

He never used Time stop on anyone else nor attempted to.

You added that extra part about Platinum breaking the left part of his head

Yeah meaning out of every opponent he fought within a cutscenes excluding dio he used the technique.

Gif (10)jojo
Screenshot 20180408-124517~01
Ah well guess that ya right and im wrong. Except wait a moment? What the shit does the gif above have?

Hst master said:
He never used Time stop on anyone else nor attempted to.
Why would he use timestop on characters that have resistance to Dio's Timestop? Is the same kind of timestop, if Jotaro used timestop on every character that he already knew that they had resistance to Dio's Timestop, he would be stupid, which is a thing he is not.

Then how about ya stop the bullshit and telling me only making shit and adding on when ya the one who is outright wrong.

For one who enjoyed using in game feats of dio punching jolyne ya do not enjoy me using platinum leading with his hax. And he did not fight Bruno yet. Bruno rushed and he just ended with a counter the he fought man.

Also fun fact man but ya do realize canon jotaro leading with time stop does factor as he the exact same man.

Why would he use timestop on characters that have resistance to Dio's Timestop? Is the same kind of timestop, if Jotaro used timestop on every character that he already knew that they had resistance to Dio's Timestop, he would be stupid, which is a thing he is not.

How would he know if they resisted DIO'S timestop when they never encountered DIO, Gone To Heaven until the Corpse Parts converged?

Ya argument just boil down ta "jotaro will not lead" and "za warudo and platinum not the exact same".

Despite jotaro lead with time stop after obtaining time stop often even doing that on the hand and the latter having been outright stated and the reason why jotaro won.

>Deleting ya post.

Anyway ya outright stated i lied about jotaro punching and caving dio head.

"You added that extra part about Platinum breaking the left part of his head."

NO shit he lead with a punch when fighting dio the being jotaro aware of that able endure a time stop and counter back with a longer one.

>How would he know if they resisted DIO'S timestop when they never encountered DIO, Gone To Heaven until the Corpse Parts converged?

He fought the much weaker high dio?

I found funny how he defends Goku by saying that he don't lead with Za Warudo as if he was stupid, while Goku is some kind of super genius,and this is from a fan of Dragon Ball

I deleted my post because I double posted the same thing by accident.

"You do not enjoy me having SP leading with hax" because he doesn't in the game he did it once to save koichi

This Jotaro is part 3 Jotaro, who doesn't lead with Time Stop either

My argument is that Goku is better skilled, has a more likely chance to reach 1st,while Jotaro doesn't lead and has to make for his ability to work.

>None of them save Jotaro and DIO are 2-A and again there are more moments of him leading with punching then with time stop, no matter how you may try to argue it's in the game

And rapid you aren't supposed to vote on your own thread....

Hst master said:
Except he didn't, he simply punched them.

The only person he used it on was Okyuyasu

He didn't use it on DIO because DIO blocked his punch

And yet to prove this seeing as how he only used it once
Not once did I mention DIO's head getting caved in. I'm referring to the final fight between Jotaro and DIO after DIO punched him back to the bridge

Nope man well aware but ya changed a handful of things within the two posts man as the one i replied with was the deleted.

Ya excluded the part where ya doing the exact thing i am.

Wow maybe because jotaro. Just maybe. Explicitky did not have time stop man and when he did have time stop he kinda did spam the power man.

EOH ger would actually be 2-A.

In game he does not.

You're attempting to apply the habits of part 4 and 6 Jotaro to part 3 Jotaro which is not how it goes

In game, he doesn't spam it at all

I didn't remove anything or change anything I infact added things.

How am I doing the same thing? Are you trying to say he didn't punch Sticky Fingers to save Giorno? That he didn't Punch DIO while they were at the foundation? That he didn't Time Stop Okyuyasu to save Koichi? That he didn't attempt to punch DIO after going Over Heaven?

In game he does. Literally his heat and rz technique.

It does when the only difference between the time stop less jotaro ya using as an example and the jotaro that lead and spammed only the fact one did not have time stop and the one that did.

Hmm.

The very fact ya keep mentioning not using time hax on dio kinda astounding just drop that because outright being an tiresome debate at this point if ya do not understand why jotaro not doing time stop on the one fighter he well aware that resists time stop and would only end with him getting outlasted kinda bullshit and astounding. Think for a moment .

Actually out. Not doing the debate anymore from that alone. How do ya not get that man?

So now you're trying to use gameplay, instead of action set pieces and Cutscenes? You're credibility is lacking.

This Jotaro has TS and does not spam it

And you keep trying to focus on DIO when you still have 3 other moments of him leading with punching.

And I'm glad you're finally conceding.

Hello kettle.

Cool how many fights take place within a cutscene? Literally one?

This jotaro had only ever fought one opponent within a cutscene and the opponent would be dio. And this jotaro is literally exactly no different than any other one. Canon jotaro yses his time stop and this one would do the exact same as he us LITERALLY the exact same being man.

>3. >Game had jotaro fight almost 40 opponents.

Hmmmmmm.

Also he did not save giorno as bruno attacked him not giorno hence he counter by decking him.

No im just tired of ya and funny how ya bitch about an apparently case of "Don't put words in my mouth". Ya do the exact but even more blatant and on purpose a minute kater? But may as well just throw caution away and be outright but not debating with ya anymore as ya ignore the fact jotaro had the exact same power and stand and ya debating jotaro would not use hax on the fact part three jotaro did not despite oart three jotaro not having time stop and ignoring the fact part four and 6 jotaro spammed time stop honestly how about doing me a favor and thinking a little bit as right now ya being little more than a piss off making me over and over state the exact shit all again and going on with this back and forth circle jerk not worth my time .

Especially as ya just gonna and on about how platinum would not use his main ability which he used all the time when he actually had an fight on panel and how platinum would not have the exact potency of dio excluding the fact platinum be on par with twoh is a fact .

Ya job ta disprove that not me.

Bruno was going after Giorno then Jotaro saved him. Giorno even asks who he is as if ge just showed up.

And 40 fights =/= that he used time stop in all of them, that depends on the player. The cutscenes are where we truly see his tendencies not being controlled by the player

What? The fight with DIO in Cairo was when he got Time Stop, Eyes of Heaven Jotaro is Part 3 post Final Fight. The fact is this version of himself isn't spamming time stop. You can't say he would from two older versions of himself, because he has a separate mind set of fighting as an adult.

I have disproved you. Multiple Times. I even gave you links of every non player(aka no gameplay) fight which SHOWS he doesn't lead with it and you deny it.

All you're doing at this point is insulting me and denying what's clearly in front of you.

Anything else ya wanna be wrong about man?

NrowwE@10MB
Ah the cutscenes where litterally no fight happened excluding the one fight with dio? That cutscene?

The fact actualky being man we actually do not have any on panel fight with jotaro excluding dio and excluding the fact he had used time stop within a cutscene all the apparently fights he did not use time stop did not happen on panel and we already well aware jotaro use and have time stop within all the fights he did within the manga. Plus even not reading with time stop would have what effect on the fight when would time stop when goku proved hewould be dangerous or when he would use a ki attack or it or power man.

>Disproved me. >Linked not one fight excluding dio where he actually fought .

No im telling ya blatantly. Platinum had the exact potency and ya must prove he lacked the ability not me ta prove a literal plot point for ya. Either ya do that or piss off. And leading with timestop? Hypothetically jotaro would time stop anyway an unknown fighter attacking him and platinum would automatically when jotaro within danger as he is a automatic guardian.

>Hypothetically

You went from being so sure that he would TS immediately to using Hypothetically

>Hypothetically Goku could just teleport behind him and poke him

>Hypothetically Goku could wish him into a ritz cracker

And I linked both Giorno vs Bruno in which Jotaro intervened and DIO vs the Joestars in the foundation, in fact I linked all the cutscenes. So NOW you're lying.

Jotaro only gained Reality Overwrite, not Timestop.

>He'll lead with an unknown fighter around

>Didn't in the GiF above

And automatic guardian =/= He'll use timestop automatically

at best he'd attempt to block Goku's ki blast

And also Goku can use invisible kiais from either his eyes or from his palm. Which he used on Chichi, Jeice and Burter, Frieza, Gohan and Goten, and Baby.

Reading comprehension is a important skill. Hypothetically just ta shut ya up. As even at hypothetically jotaro would have time stop far before goku would land a blow.

>Hypothetically Goku could just teleport behind him and poke him.

Instantly overwritten via coming near jotaro.

>>Hypothetically Goku could wish him into a ritz cracker.

Ie things goku not once ever lead with if not used within a fight.

For someone who linked the scene man ya sure as hell did not watch it. Bruno punched giorno and giorno blocked and giorno and him talked and jotaro walked a minute later and asked what happened and bruno explicitky said piss off man or ya will be harmed jotaro refused and he attacked jotaro which jotaro retaliated by punching him and knocking him away. Just like the gif. Or did ya just miss that like ya missed everything else hmm?

And why the hell would he lead with a time stop or use one at all on dio when jotaro is well aware dio resists time stop and outlasts him and he would freeze team and ally in the process outright screwing him? Think for once.

Oh and bruno? He was well aware bruno was an anomaly and thus likely not a lethal threat he would have killed and he watched him attack giorno thus he already had a gauge on his power man. Plus the fight only started a minute later it did ya forget man?

Automatic would mean he time stop if jotaro was outright about to be killed. And block? He would erase the blast from existence. NOT BLOCK.

Ah yes the attacks goku almost not once ever used and especially not in this one if wanna play the game of only battle feats within this incarnation is allowed.

>Jotaro only gained Reality Overwrite, not Timestop.

Ah yeah because platinum outright be explicitky noted to have the exact same powers of dio from being the exact kind of stand only includes half of the powers and not all even though literally no reason exists excluding ya just not likeing the fact that platinum had evolved and gained all of twoh and his powers and not just a arbitray handful of what ya find ya do not like or anything man.

He did and explicitly evolved and became the exact not almost and the quicker ya cut the shit out the better as ya are not only wrong but ya have been going on and on about it for months and the shit bad and nothing more than tedious at this point man.

Using ya logic of jotaro not leading with hax he would use hax the moment Goku does anything dangerous and he would erase and ki attack out of existence and ya forget platinum also not able be sensed and not viewable which would mean goku would be gimped by platinum anyway.

Why are you acting like this version of Goku is like some goddamn Batman with preparation time? Because seriously, we know how Goku is, he acts just like the original Goku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pypIQZbWHQ

I just picked a cutscene in which he uses a kamehameha instead of any other goddamn ability that he has, why he didn't use anything else? Because he don't.

You keep speaking that this Goku is pragmatic and whatever, but then I go to see a cutscene to see if this is right or wrong, and well, is wrong.

Goku don't use wishes/sealing as one shot.

Goku used a kamehameha and then went ahead on him with Beat to fight hand to hand...

Then Jotaro would touch Goku and he dies.

Okay 1st off now this is ridiculous

>Hypothical=What could happen

You are the one that needs better reading comprehension

When did I ever say Goku WOULD do so?

I said that to prove a point that neither would start off with their most dangerous hax save Instant Transmission amd Kiai which are already dangerous to Jotaro

And again saying he would do so =/= him actually do so

Until you can prove that he would lead with hax,when he doesn't

And Goku doesn't use Kiai? I already gave you a list of people he used it ON

Chichi during the 23rd Budokai

Vegeta during their fight

The majority of the Namek Saga

Gohan during their Training

Cell

Buu

Infected Gohan and Goten during the baby saga

Baby Vegeta during the Baby saga

Goku is more than fond of using a Kiai and Chichi was when he didn't want to hurt her in a fight so he used a kiai to blow her out of the ring

Saying "Bruno was an anamoly" doesn't excuse you,you have ZERO instances of Eyes of Heaven/Part 3 Jotaro starting off with timestop which is the only argument you have and even then to prove his timestop is as good as HADIO's

"They're the same stand" and "Piss off" doesn't cut it.

people are now acting as if you so much as TOUCH Jotaro he's dead when it's in fact in his hands, that's his weakness

And exactly how is he gonna timestop if he can't SEE the blast? And why didn't he do so against DIO? It isn't Jotaro trying to stop time? So what's the excuse? When DIO came after Jotaro he BLOCKED. Jotaro did not will him to, he BLOCKED.

and also JOTARO ALREADY HAD TIMESTOP. So no it's not "getting half of the powers" he's getting something he didn't already have:Reality Overwrite

@Cursed

One Opening =/=all other experiences

These are in game abilities

All God ki users have access to the following

Space creation amd time slowing in that space

Draw (Steal health and put it to themselves l)

Distortion of space and summoning meteors

And Goku and Vegeta have Shenron mode (To summon Shenron/Super Shenron gain a power boost and a wish of their choosing)

Saying he doesn't have these abilities is faulty,I linked his request page already.

I already gave several moments where I showed he wouldn't just rush in in the previous thread and even if he did Goku's combat skill and experience >>>>>>>Jojo's to the point it's not even funny

Enhamced Perception isn't helping when Goku has enhanced capabilities as well plus leagues of skill

who you think he is Natsu?

Bam okuyasu.

Also he is literalky the exact same stand. He had the exact same powers . He had the exact same stats. He us litterally the exact same THING. And piss off is a good retort when ya have been bitching about a direct statement not being true for literal months.

And all of those instances we're not xeno goku.

And if ya bring up jotaro not using time stop on ha again holy shit. Telling ya five times over now that using a time stop on s bring jotaro is well aware resists time stop and outlasts him would be even beyond the debate about this that me and ya are currently having.

And yeah? Entering platinum range may as well spell the end of xeno.

Also experience and skills do not matter. One hit and even blocking the hitbwould end xeno. And then assuming he decided not use time stop for some reason man.

In regards of intelligence, yes

Dio timestop = Jotaro Timestop

Using timestop on someone resistant to timestop is ********

Jojo is not ********

Dio stand = Jotaro Stand

He already fought against Dio and knew about his resistance to timestop, so it would be just an oxymoron to do that, and woupd give Dio more ammo to talk shit about him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back