• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already went over this in the previous thread

No matter how much he holds back, he's still 2-B in all his forms especially since most of his 2-B feats are in base.

You do realize he doesn't have to yell, he's done it multiple times without yelling

Vs Chichi

Vs Jeice and Burter

Making Vegeta's Grave

Countering Frieza's

Using it on Frieza once their fight restarted as a Super Saiyan

Especially since there's literally no indication in the manga,(and the manga does show shockwaves from attacks colliding)

Well best ya go over that again.

Except he can hold back as much as he needed. Especially as ya explicitly said he would hold backman. Xeno can hold back and only be akin on par or when he fought chichi or do what gohan did.

Which had obvious example of him attacking or doing a tell on all the example minus freeza and only the one.

Xeno followed the anime movie and game not manga. Also once again ya denying xeno almost does melee within all fight and he almost lead with melee?.

What's the list of fights that Goku used Kiai?

I'm gonna take a look

And for the above list of Kiai uses where he didn't yell, I got some things to say

Vs Chichi, Goku used it after dodging several attacks and only used Kiai to knock her out of the ring

Vs Burter and Jeice, Goku didn't lead with Kiai

Making Vegeta's Grave wasn't a combat situation, nor does it mean he'll lead with it in combat

Vs Frieza, still didn't lead with it

Super Saiyan vs Frieza, still didn't lead with kiai

Except I nevered Necro'd it, people were still on this thread only a day before, Necro would be at least a month of zero activity

Tho I agree on this being hakai'd it's getting tedious at this point

Anyway

@JSW

Never claimed he started with it in these fights just that he didn't have to scream for some obvious tell

@Jman

So how would he know how much to hold back? Jotaro has no ki to sense and at "holding back" does not mean "Nerf to High 8-C" it means he's not using his normal strength, and even when he held back on Chichi, he still beat her with minimal effort. Also how does his life following the anime overpower the mechanics of the manga?

Also no but like I keep saying in this situation, he'd use Kiai, instead of trying to go all out.

Ki in Dragon Ball is portrayed as and used as a main source of energy.

Jojo's has no main energy source or power source fight with aside from Hamon and Stands and character specific things(Like Part 1 DIO being a vampire)

Plant and even objects have energy within dbz and farmer and videl and essential what ya can think of would.

Jotaro would also. Equalization a thing or would ya prefer all matches have ki based db powers outright made fodder as opponent would lack ki meaning no teleportation man.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Plant and even objects have energy within dbz and farmer and videl and essential what ya can think of would.

Jotaro would also. Equalization a thing or would ya prefer all matches have ki based db powers outright made fodder as opponent would lack ki meaning no teleportation man.
1. Equalization is when there's 2 similar energy sources and work similar (Chakra and Magic Power for example)

3. He can teleport around an area he's already at/in, and to places he's already been (he teleported to the radish fields from Hercules Hotel in Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return! with no one there) elsewise if he's attempting to Teleport to a new area, he requires a energy signature.

Life energy and souls and that run of the mill thing exist with jjba man. Chakra and magic also do have little enough within common not explicitly get equalized.

Nope explicitly not how excluding Kai teleportation man.

Not everyone in the Jojoverse or even a majority uses these things to fight.

And like I said it was in the T.V. special before Abo and Kado showed up.

Sigh. Hst, like I said in the other thread.

Time stopped in the multiverse because of towa. Not because "demigra killed chronoa"

Ive watched and read game play+translations of dbh up until now.and I am reading the manga. Nothing about plot; of what u are saying is true

Towa stopped the flow of time. All demigra did was destroy it.

Hst master said:
Not everyone in the Jojoverse or even a majority uses these things to fight.

And like I said it was in the T.V. special before Abo and Kado showed up.
Life energy exists within jjba. Jotaro had that.

Zenkai and?. The time stop outright not as good as jotaro.

Since no one was doing it, I decided to count the votes

EOH Jotaro: 12 (TheJ-ManRequiem, Iapitus the Impaler,yobobojojo, paulo.junior.969, JustSomeWierdo, Eficiente, DMUA, Reinhardthrowhisspear, CursedGentleman, TacticalNuke002, Eganergo, Axl233)

Xeno Goku: 4 (ABoogieYesSir, Hst master, Han Solo7, Whitewolf177)

Should this even continue? While the arguments for Jotaro are pretty solid and it is in Jotaro's character to open with time hax everytime, the arguments for Goku seem rather flimsy and highly situational(I probably shouldn't even count the early Goku votes as they are for debunked reasons but I included them regardless just to show the difference in votes) and it is not in Goku's character to open with kiai, IT, Kamehameha etc.(He is waaaay likelier to use melee to open instead).

Someone add this please before things get more verbally violent.(Its pretty nasty already).

Goku via oneshot is a horrible horrible reason, Errorsaness. Hence why I didn't count your vote. Not that counting it makes any difference to the outcome.

Neither half of both votes should be counted,I keep showing that EoH Jotaro does NOT start with hax, he legitimately has one instance where he does

Ah yeah just exclude the game battles where outright confirmed he used hax.

Ya "showing" excluded obvious facts and ya just exclude various media and fact he canonically does use time stop as his team is aware he had time stop and the game made ya on multiple fights he engaged with and won and as mentioned battle condition exist and plenty had time hax used man.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ah yeah just exclude the game battles where outright confirmed he used hax.

Ya "showing" excluded obvious facts and ya just exclude various media and fact he canonically does use time stop as his team is aware he had time stop and the game made ya on multiple fights he engaged with and won and as mentioned battle condition exist and plenty had time hax used man.
You're contradicting yourself

Your main argument against Goku is that he starts with nothing, but you then go back and say that a win condition(In which no DHA involves timestop) meams that he starts with time stop, when at best he uses it

Thas is like saying that Goku from Dragon Ball figthers is different from his canon counterpart,they are the exact same character,at the start of the game we see the same way he defeat Dio just like he did in the anime leading with a time stop the moment he got the ability there is nothing in the game that indicates they are different from each other.

Like I said,except for their experiences and fights past part 3 which is why he was accepted here because he's not the exact same,it's a requirement of alternate profiles.

We also have like 4 different Gokus in Heroes and they ALL have a different experience than the main one (Xeno,CC Gi,Movie,Kakarot).

But here is the thing they have the same personality and in Jotaro personality if he is willing to kill he will use everything in his favor if he knows that he has a time stop ability of course he is going to use it doesnt make any sense that he will not he eveen uses the ability in Eyes of Heaven .

Axl233 said:
But here is the thing they have the same personality and in Jotaro personality if he is willing to kill he will use everything in his favor if he knows that he has a time stop ability of course he is going to use it doesnt make any sense that he will not he eveen uses the ability in Eyes of Heaven .
I said he's not starting with it,not that he wouldn't use it period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back