• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have to keep quoting myself for you?

Quote:It's not the quote, it's how you're trying to interpret it from EoH to give some sort of edge to Jotaro.

so when did I say he never said that tell me, where? But I'll probably get a "Ya did" right?

Meaning a preference of fight differntiated.

Jotaro within eoh also the same as jotaro within the mangafor personality. With the same preferences man. Especially as part four jotaro had only fought once after timestop and filling in the space with canon feats and information allowed.

I did a literal bullshit amount of times do ya want me to quote myself on explanation?. Other users have even stated the exact same thing.

Nice try but not once did I claim ya said that but >> I don't agree with your interpretation like everyone else and am challenging it.

Everyone would mean none agree with me. Ya twisting ya words man just quoting ya myself.

Ignore that all ya want ya did what ya did and being blatant is acceptable which exactly what im doing man.

Anyway man ya keep on debating not changing what happened and grace period ended awhile even with factoring past fewday man.

Ya outright just handwabing the meaning of the exact quote. The one with an interpretation different than what had been accepted and outright mentioned plenty for ya is that platinum and dio have the exact power and that was mentioned and shown to be the case manga and eoh.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
> I don't agree with your interpretation like everyone else and am challenging it.

Ya do realize most agree with me .
Oh so this isn't you?

I never said nobody agreed with you.

And you're still trying to use a future, canon Jotaro's tendencies on a past non canon Jotaro who has not experienced these things.

Ignoring what? You feign ignorance at everything you've said this whole thread and I am honestly tired of it.

Again litterally a majority of votes are FRAing for a false assumption.

Ya did though. Ya said everyone disagreed with my interoretation. > I don't agree with your interpretation like everyone else and am challenging it.

Everyone would mean none agree with me.

Yeah? Excluding the fact eoh probably happened within the jjba multiverse ya excluded part four jotaro having the exact same fighting style as part three.

I have litterally explained multiple times plenty that jotaro outright definitelywould not use time stop on hadio excluding me also explaining why time stop worked on dio man within part three and then other users explained also and ya keep on bring the feat explained over and over and over and over and over again man.

Most votes did not fra on the leading with time stop as mentioning any leading with time stop happened a day.

He used power pole once maybe twice? And db goku did mostly power pole.

Also ya do realize goku almost does melee lead within his fights almost on all the fight he engaged within all of dbz?

I said tgat everyone agreed with you and I am challenging it

Happening in the multiverse =/= same character

Litterally most who voted were FRA votes on starting with timestop and gg RO

and in certain situations like Chichi he leads with kiai,just like he lead with nappa,against jeice and burter and Baby Vegeta after gaining Super Saiyan 4. Saying he never uses these abilities is faulty

My bad.

>Literally jotaro kujo.

Which had not mentioned leading with time stopman hence ya debating himleading would do nothing.

Ah yeah now how many did he not do kiai on man or did ya handwave that also. Fact. The ratio low. Lower than jotaro.

How is it lower than the Jotark if Goku has done it over twice in his life compared with his fights since he 1st used the technique(Against Nappa the 1st move he uses is Kiai to stop his break cannon) and considering his amount of fights in Z(A total of 10) he used it 4 times and in GT (The fights go up to 11 or 12) 7 he used it 7 times

so out of 22 he used it 11 times(or 11 out of 23) to Jotaro's 2 outta 41 starts(The final fight of part 3 is being counted)

All gt and movie fights man. Ya excluded all noncanon fights also which xeno linked with.

Ya do realize i could outright claim he used time stop within all the 40 and would be just as right as ya stating he did not except my claim actually had precedence within canon and not just ya picking what ya think happened.

No you couldn't, because there's no proof that he leads with it, there has to be actual evidence of him doing so.

how did I leave anything out? I counted all his fights since vs Chichi in 23rd budokai

and as for Xeno

Used it for One Demigra Fight

Ki blasts and melee for the rest including Goku vs Chamel which didn't have an opening.

Okuyasu. High dio via just technicality. Evidence of him using time stop within all the fights he engaged excluding one where he lacked the ability which despite ya just not agreeing now that i think on it all the fights within game have three jojolity which are things ya do within the fight. Majority are do heat attack.

Every movie and filler fight. How many lead with man? One or two.

Did ya count all the movie and filler man or did ya forget man?. Ya not cherry picking and using z and db feats while using xeno feats when ya feel the need.

Goku within all of dbz dbz and other almost lead with melee on all the fight and when not melee ki blast with an exception of three fights within all of dbz. Goku leading with kiai an outright statistical anomaly.

I already counted Okyuyasu, using it on person when just earlier he didn't and later still doesn't he spammed it in all of his fights and none of Jotaro's dual heat attacks involve him stopping time.

Look at the list above, I'm tired of you choosing to ignore them.

No I'm not, I even mentioned several movie events, not all movies happen to Xeno Goku and you can't even use the large majority DB because he 1st showed the move when he fought Chichi, you're trying to add on fights where he did not know a move, that's ridiculous.

Pre battle conditions within the game have jotaro use dha jojolity and heat attack all of which time stop excluding jojolity.

Well aware except he did not lead with and xeno and goku often leads with melee.

Cool except not only did i not do that but ya excluded the fact leading with kiai an essentially nonexistent option when ya factor how often xeno leads with any other ability which my point was made but ya handwave that.

Anyway prebattle dictates jotaro use time stop within almost majority of the fights and over half by quite .

None of his DHAs with Jean,Kakyoin,Joseph or Jolyne involve using Time Stop.

You said Dual Heat Attack Twice

Jotaro has 5 different Jojolities and only 1 is "stop the time"

Except when he started with Ki blasts,Kiais or counters

So now he's not allowed to use kiai? Are you serious? Using Kiai is a valid argument that Jotaro has no defense against. I already gave you two scenarios in which he uses it.

A. Goku uses it off the bat to go easy on Jotaro

B. He shoots a ki blast and sees it get negated by Star Platinum, he then attempts a kiai

First of all the hell is a kiai?sorry dint play the game.

Second,you do know that is in character for Jotaro to use Time stop?after he got Za Warudo he pretty much spams that in every figth that he is in eveen for just to dodge attacks.

Let me ask. Is Kiai a thought projection based attack(attacks the body directly with the attack materialising on the body and not in the air around him or anywhere else)? Or is it an attack that materialises out of thin air and hits the target? If kiai is the latter, Star Platinum would protect Jotaro from it. If its the former, Jotaro dies. Star Platinum is sentient in its own right and only uses its sentience to protect Jotaro from attacks he is unaware of or unable to dodge. SPOH would easily RO kiai if its not on the body directly.

My vote has not changed but if the mechanism of kiai is explained, it might.

Except majority of the game did not have him fighting with unique dga. Jotaro and giorno or jotaro and johnny or jotaro and josuke have him timestop.A few jojolity for jotaro are not doable withing a few fights man.

Well aware xeno lead with that on multiple points but ya forget he almost often chooses melee which most quite true and denying the fact xeno and goku within general does melee often and far over any other lead man. Leading with kiai out of a 50 fight ratio an nonexistent option.

Xeno doing kiai would let jotaro win. The point would be easy on jotaro hence only wound not lethal as xeno would gauge how powerful jotaro had which would have platinum kiss man.

Nuke kiai just a blast of air put minimally and would do and proceed quite akin with any ki blast or attack man.

Axl233 said:
First of all the hell is a kiai?sorry dint play the game.

Second,you do know that is in character for Jotaro to use Time stop?after he got Za Warudo he pretty much spams that in every figth that he is in eveen for just to dodge attacks.
kiais are in canon, they are essentially them sending their ki through the air to an opponent as a shockwave via the hands or the eyes(Goku has done both but uses his hand version more), it's unseeable as it's just air but the strength depends on the user sometimes they can be non-lethal (the one gohan used on those robbers) while others are purposely to be (Cell) in this case the ap difference would essentially one shot Jotaro

And I never said be doesn't use it only that the 1st thing he would do would not be stopping time

p.s. A kiai is also untouchable,hence it's just a shockwave attack that unless you can sense ki can't feel coming until it connects

Man dio had kiai twoh had move that emitted shockwave (literal dozen) across the fight akin with baby Vegeta and what he did on goku when vegeta pummeled him within hill man.

As far as I can see, a kiai while an invisible attack by itself, will have to originate from the user and causes some visible aerial distortion due to the effect of shockwaves on air. It will get seen and hence blocked by SPOH.
Kaioken is a non-factor in this fight, I'm sure.

Kiai doesn't normally have visible distortions unless for dramatic effect

Spopovich Kiai
SSAdultGohan
RoF29
Dragon ball 505 13
@Jman

And saying Goku's kiai won't do anything to Jotaro when Vegito's did this to Buuhan's.....what?

Ya said xeno would deliberately hold back. Also ya keep excluding the fact kiai a outright statistical anomaly and xeno always lead with melee (maybe ki once or twice).

Except the anime potrayed a shockwave from him and man just went through almost kiai from the anime and most (excluding one maybe two) had an initial shockwave and man.

Ya denying xenl leads with melee most often over any other ability?.

Star Platinum has godly level perception im doubt he would be not able to fell the Ki presure coming and counter attack with a reality warp punch.

Also Jojo after he got time stop he pretty much leads with it everytime in his figths so he will lead with.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Except the anime potrayed a shockwave from him and man just went through almost kiai from the anime and most (excluding one maybe two) had an initial shockwave and man.

Ya denying xenl leads with melee most often over any other ability?.
It didn't have anything from him, the screen shook.

and no EoH Jotaro doesn't start with time stop often, he did so once against Okyuyasa and that's it.

Also Kiais are intangible,Star Platinum isn't punching it.

Axl233 said:
Star Platinum has godly level perception im doubt he would be not able to fell the Ki presure coming and counter attack with a reality warp punch.

Also Jojo after he got time stop he pretty much leads with it everytime in his figths so he will lead with.
The Ki pressure would kill him since he's only 8-B in dura.

Gif (12)
I said vegito man did ya read my post man.

Except the fact battle confirmed he does and the main cast aware he can do that meaning he must have while fighting.

Stand are intangibke. Time and space are intangibke. Ghosts are man. Platinum can harm all of the listed above.

Also ya once again handwaved and did not mention once again how xeno leading with kiai and not melee an outright anomaly man.

Being intangible =/= touching air pressure

And how is it an anomaly? In this situation he's likely to use kiai.

and so you're okay with using Vegito because it fits your needs but not Gohan, who shows that they do not always show some distortion? Also Goku and Frieza's eye kiais have no distortion as well.

Air pressure? Ya aware dio does that yeah?.

Either he uses kiai and decides he would hold back on jotaro which jotaro would follow by murdering him . Or does the lead he does over most of db DBZ and dbgt and movie and ya have my point well by now my man.

No because almost all kiai used within dbz including the few ya mentioned all have blatant effects and the few that do not are outnumbered and often quite obvious example holding a hand out and yelling loudly man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back