• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>I have and litterally you are trying to put something that ain't there.

>Except he didn't,his own was active and ended just as Jotaro's started.

When have I done that? You keep going back to it like I said he never timestopped DIO. and how is saying Goku uses his IT way more than Jotaro uses Time Stop rigged?

>Except when he teleports to save Piccolo and Tien,Practice with Gohan,fights meta cooler,Cell,Buu,kid buu,spammed in the underground lake and then later in space against Beerus,both the movie and Super,as a super saiyan 4 in GT (He couldn't do it as a child)

Ah ya havent read the fight then. Fair enough.

EXACTLY. Jotaro timestopping just when dio had almost none keft allowing him move while dio did not man.

Most of which not within a fight and almost late within the fight on all example excluding metacooler which happened once and only once and goku had yet use it again on that amount man.

And jotaro did not use timestop on ha dio. Because dio resisted timestop how do ya not get any of that man.

Again cut the Condensation. This is the 4th time.

And if he was able to time stop DIO,the DIO HAS NO RESISTANCE.

Litterally one I listed was not in a fight, try again. Goku builds strategies on his opponents, if he shoots a ki blast at Jotaro and it gets negated he'll try to use a kiai or spam IT to catch him off guard.

Or to go easy on him, use Kiai immediately and accidentally one shot him. Jotaro can't react because he can't see it nor sense it.

And this the 50th time yahaveexcluded important contact man.

Probably because dio used his time stop up holy shit. It says that one the panel posted above .

Meant within general. Almost all of teleportation happened while he did not fight and if we take all the feats ya listed of teleportation he would have a tiny chance on using it let alone leading with teleportation man. And man a ki blast when goku almost outright notorious for leading with melee? Also bog noncanon.

And? Guess who else could teleport. Dio. And guess who had attacks ya litterally can not view and who also had an attack that made ya blind. Dio. Who did dio fall when fighting?

>Goku can detect and sense ki. >He would one shot.

Also he probably could depending on if ki life energy. And goku cant dodge or detect platinum.

Also grace period ended eternity ago man nothing happening from the circle jerk of going back and forth man.

What is saying "I've read it" missing context??

Using Time Stop =/= Resisting It

Xeno Goku is non canon,so that's a poor argument.And also since he achieved it Halfway through Z he's used it often both in and out of fights. It's like saying Jotaro doesn't use time stop often in part 3 because he had just obtained it at the end,that wouldn't be fair when in fact the reason he doesn't use it often is in Eyes of Heaven.

He had barely any fights in the Cell Saga save 19 and Cell(1/2 his fights)

Used it with Meta Cooler but stopped because he knew it as well

Used it in the fight with Pikkon

Buu Saga he used it often

Fighting Buu and Kid Buu (2/3 of his fights that arc)

^ Uses it since he got it

The main reason he doesn't use it often in GT is because he's unable to use it properly as a kid and is only able to use it normally as a Super Saiyan 4.

Fighting Baby

Fighting Super 17

Fighting Nuova Shenron to Syn Shenron

Fighting Beerus twice in the fight spamming

Fighting Demigra

Fighting Shroom

So for most of when he's able to in GT he uses it often.

All the votes are invalidated due to bad reasoning, most of them are FRAing without giving proper reasoning or proof, and off the false assumption Jotaro starts with Time Stop

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And? Guess who else could teleport. Dio. And guess who had attacks ya litterally can not view and who also had an attack that made ya blind. Dio. Who did dio fall when fighting?

You say that as if Jotaro countered teleportation. Teleportation that was in game.

And now Jotaro can sense ki and has 2-B dura? It doesn't matter if he can't see SP if a kiai connects he's is getting one shot.

Because the time stop resustance us based off time stop length. Ya forgot or ya missed the context man.

Using time allows ya to move within time stop. Go back and read the fight holy dick.

Goku only ever used it late within a fight or not . Chances quite decent xeno may not even use the attack.

He fought dio who teleported he fought on par and was fully capable of fighting and dio uses teleportation far above what xeno quite often does my man and he does that while fighting jotaro many.

Ki life energy? Maybe.

Ya said he would use a kiai and hold back which if true yeah jotaro would as xeno goku use only enough to incapacitate which jotaro would counter with time stop and healing . Ya mentioned holding back not me.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Dear God.

Someone close this thread and get this added please.
The votes are quite invalid

almost all of them are just FRA off the false belief that Eyes of Heaven Jotaro starts with Time Stop which I showed was untrue.

Hell there are more valid inconclusive votes than Goku or Jotaro votes

>Used it with Meta Cooler but stopped because he knew it as well.

Almost akin with jotaro not doing timestop on dio. OH WAIT.

Also bog noncanon. And yeah xeno noncanon except bog not even canon with xeno.

Also ya invalidated half the reasoning with "do not like that and thus wrong." Especially with shit of platinum not on par dio ya quite clearly not understand how time endurance worked and ignoring part later and just saying "nah" when the only fights on panel within eoh are dio who jotaro would not have and okuyasu (used time hax briefly man) and bruno which actually cut off when the fight began man. Half ya debate mostly just a bitching about direct statements and things we view often on panel but apparently wrong because ya do not agree.

>Actually no because Jotaro showed zero intention to do so,Goku did

BoG happened at the end of GT for Xeno Goku I've said this 3 times now.

No the reasoning is invalid because he only once starts off with it once. Do not lump me with you who disagrees with anything involving Xeno because he doesn't use it in every single fight he's ever had including ones where he's incapable of doing so.

Gee I wonder why.

The fight with beerus yeah not bog.

Once yeah. From the two opponents that worked excluding dio for the obvious reason ya do not understand despite all of the shit that has been put on front ta ya. Also nice job ignoring over half the post man.

This is it. It's all you've been saying. Simply going around in circles or trying to argue with me with things I didn't even mention(DIO getting his head caved in), misunderstanding me (Assuming I'm talking about the end of the Jotaro vs HA DIO fight when I was constantly reffering to the beginning) or just rewording what I say(If I say Jotaro time stopped DIO you'll say I'm wrong and then say the same thing worded differently) and dodging my questions (Jotaro not TS HA DIO) The only time when we stop going in circles is when I bring up Goku in which we go in circles THEN.

Eyes of heaven Jotaro used time stop all of 2 times, against DIO originally and against Okyuyasa there is literally nothing to refute this, you can't use non action set pieces because they are player influenced otherwise we'd have people arguing thaat every video game character starts off with their most potent hax.

Yeah just pointing out if ya still do not get why he did not freeze dio when he fought him ya not gona understand anytime soon man.

Two? 60 percent chance then? Also many times most game matches do. Excluding the fact im going off jotaro within the manga as most of his fights do happen only within game not on panel. And jotaro from part four and three are exactly the same excluding age (ocean jotaro different only a fraction man hence may still be applicable).

Where in the hell did you get 60% from???

You said that he had about 40 fights and in only 2 he used time stop

and just counting cutscenes There's still

Bruno

DIO vs the Jostars

and Jotaro and Jolyne vs DIO

that ain't 60 that's less than 50

Jotaro from part 4 is more mature due to age

Xeno Goku is similar to Super Goku in personality outside fighting, does that mean I can use his mindset and feats? No.

Most game matches do not unless bloodlusted.

Exuding ha dio. He used time stop twice out of the 3 combat instances on panel. 40 which happened off panel. Meaning often he would hax.

Jotaro from part four did not use platinum untill he fought josuke. Meaning. Jotaro after having fought dio had a hundred percent time stop usage. Josuke the opponent he fought just after dio as he did not fight within the period after part three it did ya forget that man?.

Ya are doing that now man.

Ya think xeno goku had the exact fighting mind of z goku?.

Most game matches do. Dragonborn.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Exuding ha dio. He used time stop twice out of the 3 combat instances on panel. 40 which happened off panel. Meaning often he would hax.

Jotaro from part four did not use platinum untill he fought josuke. Meaning. Jotaro after having fought dio had a hundred percent time stop usage. Josuke the opponent he fought just after dio as he did not fight within the period after part three it did ya forget that man?.

Ya are doing that now man.

Ya think xeno goku had the exact fighting mind of z goku?.

Most game matches do. Dragonborn.
So you're just gonna exclude 2 fights because they don't fit your reasoning? That's not how it goes.

And here you are again attempting to use parts 4 and 6, Eyes of Heaven Jotaro, only goes to part 3 because everything that happens onward is part 3 Jotaro.

And when did I do this? I keeo mentioning that aside from battle of gods he never experienced Super.

I litterally just said outside of fighting

Most Matches don't, Kingdom Hearts,Zelda,Xenoverse,Heroes,Eyes of Heaven,Final Fantasy,Sonic,and many others

Yeah because jotaro is well aware using time stop on dio useless and yet ya ignore that.

Having the ha encounter used would be wrong and excluding the premise and context once again man akin on metacooler and goku not using teleportation anymore or yamcha fighting goku. No point and may as well quit and do something on the other hand that would prove effect on him but alas ya will just cry "nah jotaro if he used time stop would definitely use time stop on dio when Dio would just counter with time stop of his and murder jotaro with minimal effort while jotaro just froze himself with time stop even though jotaro aware dio had time stop endurance.". Ya just gonna exclude context man anyway as ya have.

Except excluding dio all fights happen within game all 40 meaning just excluding the fact of jotaro being a hax spammer within character within the manga is ya handwabing shit because ya do not agree.

Litterally naming over a dozen instances of shit xeno goku did years and decades ago and barely did if at all again.

MOST do find any rpg and even zelda. Ya think link uses ancient arrow and time stop within character or cutscene? Naming off xenoverse? Gee probably maybe ya think using xeno vegeta not that hard when vegeta had a manga and anime of plenty matches to use for him? Also fw not once used any hax within a cutscene and find any match where fw just uses melee and ki ya would how many? Nothing. FF also for early game within the timeline man.

This Jotaro is just after the end of Part 3. He is already aware that normal DIO had a better time stop than him(9 compared to 5 seconds) and hence greater time stop resistance. In Part 3 too, he used time stop only when DIO's was running out as doing it first would only cause his to run out first and let DIO whale on him for the rest of the remaining seconds. Hence, he always used his time stop(and ts resistance) during the Part 3 fight in order to ambush, surprise or defend, only finally using it to attack DIO head on when DIO's had run out causing DIO to be unable to move(although DIO still resisted it a little).

Jotaro knows that this DIO is Heaven Ascended, has Reality Overwrite and probably still has a better time stop than him too. He is obviously not an idiot to open with time stop and let DIO use Reality Overwrite on him when his ts runs out. Hence why he didn't start with ts.

Anyway, EOH Jotaro takes this. He will use time stop when he realises Goku's movement speed is way higher than his own(This is in his character to do so). Goku might eventually start resisting 2A timestops too but he won't instantly resist it(2A>>>2B timestop. Goku requires at least a bit of time to get used to better and better time stops so he isn't resisting 2A timestop anytime soon). In fact, I doubt Goku would be able to do it at all as it should stop infinite speed characters just like TWOH does and Goku isn't infinitely fast. Then Jotaro would come up to Goku and Reality Overwrite, ending the fight.

Voting Jotaro although maybe grace period was already over a while back. In any case, read my post carefully Mr. Hst master. Hopefully, it addresses quite a few of your doubts. Also, IT, sealing etc. won't make much of a difference. Jotaro uses ts instantly on being surprised(like when Josuke attacked him out of the blue when they first met) and those moves would cause the same reaction.

But that's the thing nuke, speed is equalized so how is he going to be surprised when be can't even see the attack? A kiai is essentially ki being forced through the air at the opponent, Jotaro has no way of knowing until it connects and by then it's already over. At best he'd see a slight momevent before being hit with the air. But thank you for actually adressing the question and giving an straight answer, I appreciate it. And no need for the Mr., HST is just fine. and he doesn't use anything but ki,it and meele out the bat so if the fight was potentially drawn out (considering the situation for either side I doubt it would be) he start using other hax.

And now @Jman

Excluding 40 fights because they don't fit your purpose anymore is shady, considering your the one who brought them up.

And here you go twisting my words and my argument. I never anything of the sort, I said why didn't he use Timestop on HA DIO if it worked on normal DIO and you dodged the question or answered vaugly everytime I brought it up or just hurl insults.

And if he only did these things once, why in hell was I able to list them and all the way into GT which was fairly recent to him? You treat Xeno as if he's millennia older than his GT Counterpart when's he's not even that olderat best in his early 50s

And to finish this off track thing, NO ONE argues that these characters unless in character starts off with these.People argue with their haxes when they think about the overall fight, not right out the gate. Such as: While character A jas the better regen I don't see him getting past Character Bs barriers and holy manipulation in the long run. and what is the problem that I named Xenoverse? What do you want Dark Souls instead? Or maybe Mario?

Equalization? Ya forget the main ability of jotaro literally an invisible punch ghost outright able erase xeno from all of the multiverse and jotaro had platinum within all engaged fight moments within all of jojo media . While goku almost on all fight used and lead with melee regardless if what he did at a later point within the match . Also what does xeno goku lead with? Not z or gt but xeno within the fights he had engaged within man?.

Oh I can include the 40 fights? Then by all accounts he used time stop 40.

>Why did he not use time stop on ha dio. >Explained literally 12 times and over.

Even he above just explained why holy shit man. Not an insult man im outright telling ya . Ya have ignored the explanation multiple and from other users also as even nuke just explained why but ya once again just handwave.

And how many fights did xeno goku not do that man? Almost 90 percent or maybe a bit above?.

The chosen undead and dragonborn are decent examples of "leading" with a move despite not using that within a cutscene man for example man.

Xeno leads with showing up and launching a ki blast(since most of when he shows up he's saving Beat) or if the opening is already in the progress of a fight, dodging and countering attacks.

Can you prove he started off every single fight with them? And show links he did?

1st off I said Nuke Explained it,you kept hitting me with vauge answers or starting some random argument (Like DIO's head)

Code:
I legit just listed everytime he's done so and you ignored it. Thanks.
And if telling people to piss off or saying they're bitching because they don't agree with you ain't insults then that's insane.

Meaning he not once used it or kiai then man?.

Just as much as any other game character.

I explained that outright to ya multiples times and ya still excluded the context as usual. I explained diohad time stop endurance and explained what happened at part three endand jotaro doing melee on dio as he aware dio had the endurance yet ya ignored me on literally all the explanation given and even after nuke explained ya still asked man.

Ya are bitching though. Dio and jotaro having the exact same power and potency accepted and ya debated the claim for literal month and despite me and over 3 other users telling ya despite that ya kept debating an fact because ya did not accept it over ya opinion which mean almost nothing as man as the profile goes off the fact he equal.

And over all of that we now have ta ignoring context of the scene of my plus other users explanation and going on for days despite ya bitching about what happened on panel despite ya making claims akin with headcanon despite what happened being not headcanon.

And disagreeing? Ya had the match go on for over month despite the main debate being a thing accepted all the way back as far as 1989 and confirmed again within eoh plenty of different times man hence why my patience left man.

I keep telling you his past = GT Goku's past

So you can't tell me proof then?

A litteral month when I haven't touched the thread for a month until 5 days ago.....okay. It wasn't accepted and even his profile shows this, and you didn't anything you simply kept saying this "Because DIO resists timestop man, ya wrong man" and accusing me of ignoring context that's either not there or when you can't answer something. That's not explaining anything at all.

And if someone disagrees with you they're just bitching.....okay.

The main debate rn is will Jotaro start with time stop and is his time stop as good as DIO's. So where did 1989 come from? Your intentionally trying to make look like the bad guy for not agree with you on something so unproven and vague as his time stop tendencies.

Jotaro resists time stop because Star Platinum is the same type of Stand as The World

To say that DIO does not resist Time Stop is to ignore the very reason Jotaro does in the first place

And? Fighting preference changed. Does he use power pole because he did when he was a child man.

Just as much as ya can. Although part four jotaro and part three eoh jotaro have nobdifference. The exact same being and the first match after part three was josuke. Meaning jotaro did have the exact fighting preference as before as he would have did nothing on the account of fighting for him change man.

Necro. I have explained the context and feat so many times i have literally no word to describe how blind ya are but of course i could always just copy paste each time explained what happened but that would be half of the post on the actual thread man.

Nice but ya forgot the multiple times ya denied explicit statements and direct evidence because why just because from the look of things man.

>Main debate. >Still on the jotaro and dio being on par within ability. The platinum and dio quote bring the exact not exactly new man. 1989 or maybe a few later.

Jotaro within the manga had and used time stop within all the fight he engaged within. And even if he did not lead with time stop he would from goku attacking him. Meaning he would time stop almost right away.

Making ya look even a bad not on purpose but just stating the truth man. Made only more of problem when ya do the exact but even worse man.

And their resistance is extremely poor, as DIO was caught in Jotaro's as soon as he ran out rather quickly. @Weirdo

Yes, DIO was caught in Time Stop, but that's because he already moved within Time Stop for as long as he could

Indefinite Time Stop = Indefinite Movement in Time Stop

Yes he in fact does use his power pole as an adult and into GT

EoH Jotaro ends up being in a timeline that's relatively happier than the original with several characters living throughout the parts that originally died,himself included and this is shown via the photos of the cast at the end of the game. So yes there is a difference.

Necro when other people were active on it not too long before me.....okay.

What direct evidence? I showed you the seen straight from the fight and links several times which you just linked backed to me.

It's not the quote, it's how you're trying to interpret it from EoH to give some sort of edge to Jotaro

So he would time stop from a blast from air? That he can't see? Also he's only comparable to Manga Jotaro from Part 3, onwards they have different experiences completely.

And there you go still doing it with that condescending attitude. You continually accuse me of loading questions,telling me I should feel bad,telling me to piss off cuz you can't explain something and saying I'm bitching all because I don't agree with your interpretation like everyone else and am challenging it.

Not once that I recall.

Man different jotaro. Using the jotaro prior as jotaro after the ending lost poh.

>The quote "exact same stand.". Ya claiming not within the game now? Or fromthe JoJo manga 89?

>Goku leading with kiai and not all the ability he often does example of melee or just ki blast excluding other fodder shit akin to just powering .

Ya loaded a question once. Which accused ya once. Explained over 13 times hence why im telling ya because the exact same quote a billion times hence why i have EXPLAINED and plenty other users have .

> I don't agree with your interpretation like everyone else and am challenging it.

Ya do realize most agree with me .

It's one of his techniques to access it, but he does not start with it,and he uses it during his fights with the Spice Boys and Dr.Wheelo

Jotaro at the beginning of eyes of heaven is the same as the one at the end,not canon Jotaro and even before he redoes the world, he still has a extremely different experiences that make him different from the main series one, it's one of the requirements of these alternate profiles.

Except you DIDN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING you kept

When did I say no one agreed with you? This is another thing, twisting my words for your argument

now I am quoting myself:

And there you go still doing it with that condescending attitude. You continually accuse me of loading questions,telling me I should feel bad,telling me to piss off cuz you can't explain something and saying I'm bitching all because I don't agree with your interpretation like everyone else and am challenging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back