• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Frisk (no Shitstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time's game was Chaotic, but I hope it can go well, Speed Equal, Both 2-B and...Go!

Ssj4 xeno goku redone by jacenwade-dav91ea
Frisk Render By Skodwarde
Despite everything, it's still you.

Except...hitting him till he dies?

Frisk should be stronger than Goku anyway.

Demigra = Chara

Chara <<<< Frisk << Omega Flowey

Frisk? Stomping Goku? Yeah I dont see that happening. "Frisk is stronger than Goku" Uhh... Yeah no. I dare you to say that to a pissed off Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Since when was Omega Flowey stronger than Chara? Using this own wiki's info Chara destroyed multiple timelines while O. Flowey destroyed or manipulated just one. I would leave this at a stalemate at best because of Frisk's save and load. Every time Frisk loads everything is reset. Including Goku's stamina. If anyone wants to take a shot into debating with me about this you're more than welcome to.

1. Not an argument.

2. Because Flowey is stated to be stronger than Chara. Doesn't matter what's Flowey casual feat was.

3. Frisk has Low-Godly Regenerationn on top of SAVE & LOAD, which Goku can't do anything against.

You're right about Goku being unable to counter SAVE & LOAD. Frisk has Low-Godly Regenerationn? When in the game have that been stated?

How in What way is Flowey stronger than Chara? If I recall correctly, Chara was the only one that has erased a game and all of the save files which made her Multiversal (again, using evidence from this wiki alone. In all debates I don't rely on this wiki.) All Flowey did was steal Frisk's SAVE & RESET and manipulated it at the fullest.

From what I said above, I make the claim that Omega Flowey is equal to Chara's level.

Finally. You still have yet to counter my argument onto why I say this battle would end in a stalemate. Frisk has like, 20 HP with invis frames, If Goku's damage was at 1 he could easily take out Frisk because of his speed. SAVE & LOAD has no special feat here and it would just reset everything with Goku having replinished stamina. His attacking order is randomized due to his moveset and martial arts. With that being said it would be easier to leave this fight as a stalemate.

In the final battle Frisk healed their soul getting destroyed. That's at least Low-Godly (it was only split in half so I'm not usre if it qualifies for mid).

Flowey outright says he would be stronger than Chara in his Omega Flowey form during the genocide run.

Good for you. You're wrong.

HP is gameplay mechanics. SAVE & LOAD would efffectively rewind time and cause GOku to do the same things over and over again.

If you don´t agree with the ratings then do CRT, this is not the place for that.

Frisk is immeasurable while Goku is only MFTL+ and speed is equalized either way.

Instead of questioning everything that's mentioned on this thread, can you at least check the profiles themselves? They exist for a reason.

Flowey stated that he and the 6 souls would be far stronger than Chara.

You can't just claim what you want mid-thread. If you disagree with the stats, go make a CRT.

Not sure why you bring up speed when it's explicitly equalized and that Frisk is faster if unequalized.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Instead of questioning everything that's mentioned on this thread, can you at least check the profiles themselves? They exist for a reason.
Flowey stated that he and the 6 souls would be far stronger than Chara.

You can't just claim what you want mid-thread. If you disagree with the stats, go make a CRT.

Not sure why you bring up speed when it's explicitly equalized and that Frisk is faster if unequalized.
Why not close the thread for being a stomp?

Aight lemme see how this would go for Xeno Goku

Very badly.

Low-Godly Regenerationn and Save and Load counter literally everything Xeno Goku can throw at Frisk, while Frisk could just hit Goku really hard and that's one dead monkey.

Basically the reason why Goku got stomped by The Entities (Minecraft), he can't do crap to them while they need to hit him a few times to win.

Not a fan of closing threads mid-active debate unless it has gone on for way too long.

But eh, may as well at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back