• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku takes on another God. This time a G O A T (8-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Asriel just steals his soul... It's an omnidirectional light, so he isn't going to have much of a choice in dodging it.
And weren't you the one saying that they are not in the DB universe? The real world has no confiremed alternate timelines to go to.

And the last is wrong tough. If he started with destroying everything he might just be able to do something.
That's not what the other guy said. But what's the range?

They're not. I listed it as one of like three different options. If no timelines exist, then Goku will use the others.

According to a lot of what I've heard, SAVE & LOAD works even if all timelines are erased and it works upon death in UT. So nuking the universe wouldn't work in that case.

This entire fight I've been getting mixed signals on what is and isn't with the characters and at this point I don't know what to believe. I really just want this thread to be closed, tbh.

It absorbed everyone in the underground, not quiet sure of it's size.

This was countered already. Whater you heard, it wasn't the discussion that was had here.

It will probably be Inconclusive anyway if it's 10 to 11 like Causality said and we're already approaching the limit of 500 replies.

As it is right now this isn't anybody's victory.

Ok...

So was the acausality thing. But the thing is, I still see people bringing it up, which just adds to my confusion.

This has gone in a supremely weird direction.

Now, I wanna make a super simple question. At what point did we somehow start assuming that Goku knows perfectly that the Save Files, or whatever Asriel is trying to do, is somehow related to the multiverse and he can stop it by destroying it?

Is this like, a normal and expected assumption when the opponent ***** with time? Did I miss something? Again, is this at all related to the Information Analysis that nobody could describe as I asked?

No really, I see the reason being stated and that Goku wouldn't care if he thinks he needs to do it and yadda yadda and what the heck else but nobody has literally told me at any point how does he eve arrives to this conclusion, and I do apologize if I missed it. It seems much more sensible that he power nulls if he decides to stop him somehow.

Warren Valion said:
John Werner said:
The whole "Asriel will not use his Save and load and other stuff except danmaku spam" is false.
He is cocky because his fealings towards "Chara". Flowey/Asriel plays with the protagonist for a specific reason. He didn't have control over all time itself during the battle but that's because of Frisk. (he claimed that after deafeating frisk he can do that, and then reset everything).
Even photoshop flowey can save and load on different files, and even base flowey can perfom a normal reset.

Flowey/Asriel isn't dumb.After Asriel seing Frisk being somewhat a threat, he uses his hypergonner. Flowey stoled the humans souls when Asgore was in battle. These two implies that asriel/flowey personality is someone who takes advantage of things when they can and not someone who plays when they are losing. If soul manipulation is useless and weak against Goku (which would mean Asriel is losing), what stops Asriel from using his other stuff (save and load, true reset and hypergonner) ? Saying Asriel will not use his other stuff when losing is against his personality as i explained.

Asriel will not have the same limitations against Xeno Goku for obvious reasons. Asriel is able to perfom a True Reset and done (he couldn't because of Frisk).
Ok...
1. Nobody ever said that.

2. What were the said feelings? Doesn't that show that he is likely to underestimate his opponent? Could he feel said feelings for Goku in this fight, if not, why not?

3. Just because other people do something, doesn't mean he will. Just because Asriel has the ability to win, doesn't mean he will use said ability.

4. You keep throwing around names of techniques in UT, that to someone who hasn't played UT, means nothing.

What are Hypergonner and True Reset and how do they work? Explain this.
2. No, he never underestimate anyone besides the protagonist. And he was playing with him because previous events of the game. This is what he says:
"Chara, do you know why i'm doing this?"
"Why i keep fighting to keep you around?"
"Because you are special chara"
"You are the only one that understands me"
"You are the only one who's any fun to play with anymore"
"No , that's not just it"
"I'm doing this because i care about you Chara"
"I care about you more than anybody else"
"I'm not ready for this to end"
"I'm not ready for you to leave"
"I'm not ready to say goodbye to someone like you again"

3. Photoshop flowey and Asriel is the same being, only difference that Asriel not only has six humans souls but also every monster soul.
4. Already explained hypergonner.
True Reset basically resets everything on the game (save files, the multiverse, memories, progress).

Even Flowey who can remember normal resets (which is not just a time rewind. It just delete the progress of the game and makes you start at the beginning) can't remember a True Reset.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
This has gone in a supremely weird direction.
Now, I wanna make a super simple question. At what point did we somehow start assuming that Goku knows perfectly that the Save Files, or whatever Asriel is trying to do, is somehow related to the multiverse and he can stop it by destroying it?

Is this like, a normal and expected assumption when the opponent ***** with time? Did I miss something? Again, is this at all related to the Information Analysis that nobody could describe as I asked?

No really, I see the reason being stated and that Goku wouldn't care if he thinks he needs to do it and yadda yadda and what the heck else but nobody has literally told me at any point how does he eve arrives to this conclusion, and I do apologize if I missed it. It seems much more sensible that he power nulls if he decides to stop him somehow.
My curiosity remains.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Yeah, it actually was discussed over the course of the more than 400 replies above.

UltimateTL:DR It's something he could/would do if he runs out of options. Note that this gives Goku a viable wincon, it doesn't say he will surely emerge victorious or anything.

In regards to his other powers like Info Analysis, keeping his memories due to acausality and yada yada, I'm going along with what the thread treated them as.

Warren Valion said:
Goku's Info analysis comes from everyone in Xenoverse that can read the opponent's moveset with and without a scouter. You are able to know what moves the opponent has and what they do, it is not limited to basic techniques, as special character-specific abilities like those from Majin Buu can be read as well.
@LSirLancelotDuLacl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back