• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku (Dragon Ball Heroes) Vs. Lucario (Pokémon 7)

Most of the votes assume that Goku is more powerful than Lucario, though, and he's much more powerful. His Time Manipulation also won't work on Lucario because Lucario has Immeasurable speed. I know speed is equalised but that shouldn't take away Lucario's resistances and abilities he gets from his speed. What's stopping him from just oneshotting Goku in the past?

Xeno Goku has better abilities and his feats are better, I mean beating Darkrai while he is asleep and you have the type advantage doesn't really seem as impressive as beating people who literally are going to collapse a multiverse with their presence.

I promise you if you take a sleeping Darkrai and assume Goku's most powerful Kamehameha is a Fighting type(which we don't do, but still), that Goku would be incapable of damaging him.

If Goku decides to start with anything else that isn't those two abilities, he's dead, while Lucario can one-shot with just about anything he does, and I really doubt that Goku starts every single fight he has ever fought in the entirelly of the Dragon Ball Heroes franchise by BFR or by Sealing, so, yeah, I think Lucario is much more likely to win this one.

Has "years of experience fighting against powerful opponents", and in all of those years, he only started with Sealing once... Yeah, starting with Sealing seems pretty out of character for him.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
^ This. People need to stop assuming that Goku would start with Sealing in-character when almost every fight Goku does is not started with Sealing. He has literally done it once, and has been fighting his entire life.
The point is that's it's not out of character for him to do it, which means it's a completely valid assumption.

Nobody is saying it is out of character for Goku to use his Sealing, we're saying it is out of character for Goku to start the battle by Sealing when over 99% of the time, Goku does not start the battle with Sealing.

It is out of character tho. The only time he used it at the start of a battle, was when he was given a bunch of intel and the sealing technique was developed specifically to counter said foe.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It is out of character tho. The only time he used it at the start of a battle, was when he was given a bunch of intel and the sealing technique was developed specifically to counter said foe.

You're literally confirming he sealed at the start of a fight. So it is in character. He sealed right off the bat and that's that.

Dude, he has only done that one time out of over a hundred fights. Goku DOES NOT ALWAYS START HIS FIGHTS WITH SEALING, NOR HAS HE EVER DONE IT MORE THAN ONCE, AND HE ONLY DID IT BECAUSE HE HAD INTEL AND PREP AS IAPITUS SAID, SO IT SHOULD NOT BE ASSUMED HE DOES HERE. :/

To retype what I said before, hoping it doesn't get cut off:

Goku did it once, when all the stars aligned, his friends souls were stuck between life and death and couldn't be revived, he had intel on, had sid sealing technique which was developed specifically to take out the specific enemy (pretty much had prep time), had watched God himself fail to take down said enemy, then he would use it. And note that this likely applies to Kid Goku only, as Goku matured he seems to have grown to vehemently apposed to things like this

ÔÇïI don't know, but Lucario seems to be winning? Is this a stomp, Cal? Because I think that unless Goku starts with sealing, Lucario takes this easily (not voting, btw)

For some reason, it's not showing my comment above.

While I am still not sold on the whole universes fiasco from the Khorne match, bringing up my gripes will only cause a shitstorm.

Either way, what else does Lucacio have going for him? Same for Sun Wukong? ovo

As I said before, Lucario has pretty good precog to counter the BFR, and no one answered if (Goku) was willing to use his spatial manipulation

Back