• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku (Dragon Ball Heroes) Vs. Lucario (Pokémon 7)

If the "real world" views the Dragon Ball Multiverses as fiction, they should be considered High 2-A.

Also, I'd like to bring up another point. Since Goku doesn't have Time Paradox Immunity, Lucario could just move back in time and oneshot Xeno Goku of the past.

Then again Goku has higher hax so if he finds out about this he can just snach him and punch him into a faraway place. And then seal him.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Also, I'd like to bring up another point. Since Goku doesn't have Time Paradox Immunity, Lucario could just move back in time and oneshot Xeno Goku of the past.
Lol at lucario paradoxing people.

That's not how that works, though. First of all, "snatching him and punching him" is just the fastest way for him to get oneshotted, and again, we've already went over that if the sealing is Mafuba, it would be too slow to work, and if the sealing is something else, then someone should, you know, show what it is.

Lucario has Immeasurable speed. This means he resists Time Manipulation, cannot be Time Paradox'd, and can Time Travel with speed alone. Equalising speed does not take away those abilities.

... No. If speed is equalized, Lucario's Immeasurable speed either becomes MFTL or Goku becomes Immeasurable. If those aspects and abilities are apart of the speed, speed equalized would either take it away or grant goku the same level of speed. You... obviously don't grasp the concept of speed equalized.

Infinite speed or higher gives you resistance to time hax, because it allows you to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, even when speed is equalized, that resistance stays.

"No, that's not how that works. That just means they move at the same speed."

"This means he resists Time Manipulation, cannot be Time Paradox'd, and can Time Travel with speed alone."

If they move at the same speed, then Goku would either be able to do those feats above because THEY MOVE AT THE SAME SPEED, or Lucario is downgraded to MFTL+.

If you're able to move throughout any period of time, how doesn't it give you Time Paradox Immunity?

Eh, well, either way, Lucario can still Time Travel and Resist Time Manipulation.

Lucario does not have Time Travel nor TPI unless he has shown this abilities. Equalizing speed does not take away (nor gives Goku) Lucario's resistance to Time due to being inmeasurable. Just have to look at any thread with the Creation Trio. And finally:

Lucario is at six votes (Hadou, Cal, Paulo, DMUA, Lotus and me)

Goku is at five (Zenkai, Lapitus, Glass, Blutrekking [I assume] and Akreious)

I came just to say that. If missed anyone, pls tell.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Equalized speed doesn't take away speed related powers, it never did, and it never will, or else speedsters would be fodders.
There's a difference between having these abilites in verse and gaining it here because of your speed tier

For Example:

Sonic can vibrate through things by using his speed, so even if speed is equal he keeps those abilities

However Knuckles, another person in the same speed tier would not retain his speed abilites if he's equalized because they are gained by his speed tier, not actual abilities he has

Not voting btw just pointing that out, I don't plan to vote on too many Son Goku: Xeno threads until later, much rather make them

Back