• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku (Dragon Ball Heroes) Vs. Lucario (Pokémon 7)

Should Goku be able to create dimensions or should that stay restricted? According to Goku's page he has Time Manip inside his dimension. So...I'm not sure.

Edit: I'm allowing it.

Goku's time manip is only slowing down time and it only works inside his dimension, which he has to create first.

Honestly, I'm just going of the profile and after rereading, I'm confused how it works.

"Time Manipulation (Only works inside his own dimension, he can manipulate the time there to where everything is slowed down for the opponent)"

He creates and traps his opponent in a seperate dimension [Same as Hit], but unlike Hit, the time in there is slow for the opponent.

You have a number to a countless AP being, that's all. That's not saying much at all since Goku is massively superior to someone superior to someone who is superior to Demigra who is equal or greater than baseline Countless (Which is... an uncountable amount). As said before, the DB Franchise operates on a sort of watered down Alternate universe theory, that each possible action has several outcomes and when we choose one, another timeline is created which chose the other option.

Not going to find many wins at this level. Dragon Ball gets stomped harder and harder everytime they go up a tier.

@green if they had no hax, then yes, they would get stomped the more they rise. This time however, goku has a lot of hax.

@Glass

His only usable hax in this fight is sealing and spatial manipulation. The first one is nice, but Lucario has pretty good precog. The second one I'm still waiting if he is willing to do it before he gets one-shotted.

Well, I'll have to go with Lucario, the Pokémon verse is ******* massive (seriously, every game is a universe? And each one contains several universes inside of it? Holy ****!!!), and Immeasurable speed protects from Time Manipulation, which stays, even if speed is equal.

I guess I'll give a basic and brief explanation of the DBHverse. I'll make it as quick as possible:

One game = multiple multiverses

One arcade system = multiple multiverses

One comic = multiple multiverses

This is confirmed by the Charismas.

The timebrekers affecting time creates timelines and have been around for 75 million years.

Time patroller fixing time creates timelines and they have been around for 75 million years. This happens in every multiverse.

Each outcome creates a timeline.

Each timeline has 15 universal time-spaces.

Also Goku has super sayain god and probrably super sayain blue so Goku wins. He is multiverse plus status and he has hax so he wins

Also When people bring up a reality warper against him so People say " Oh look at Goku is fighting a reality warper." Oh! that looks like Goku gets haxxstomped." So him fighting against reality warpers should stop until we see his/Goku's full power.

As far as we know Xeno Goku does not have Super Saiyan God (or at least doesn't and has never used it in this form.) He does have God Ki however.

Bluetrekking said:
I guess I'll give a basic and brief explanation of the DBHverse. I'll make it as quick as possible:

One game = multiple multiverses

One arcade system = multiple multiverses

One comic = multiple multiverses

This is confirmed by the Charismas.

The timebrekers affecting time creates timelines and have been around for 75 million years.

Time patroller fixing time creates timelines and they have been around for 75 million years. This happens in every multiverse.

Each outcome creates a timeline.

Each timeline has 15 universal time-spaces.
Mind me to quote large blocks of text, but you should really make a thread to get stuff about the Charismas accepted here, or a blog further explaining them, because as things stand, the wiki doesn't acknowledge them or see them as relevant. If they're really High 2-A beings and enough valid evidence supports that, then make a thread for them to be added.

Also, you gotta provide evidence that if all these things do hold multiple multiverses, that Demigra and Goku and whoever else is actually affecting all of them.

Errorsaness said:
Also Goku has super sayain god and probrably super sayain blue so Goku wins. He is multiverse plus status and he has hax so he wins
He isn't Multiversal+. Just Multiversal.

Anywho, I vote Lucario for Precog, Instinctive Reactions, the Time Manipulation not affecting him, and Lucario being able to easily oneshot.

Currently, the Charismas are viewed as 2-B. Chamel scales to the Charismas who created every aspect of Dragon Ball. The multiple multiverses comes from the dragon ball multiverse + the real world.

Back