• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blue leaders of their teams that consist of them, the master swordsman with inner darkness which they eventually fell for thanks to the bald mastermind antagonist, and the rookie who is neither as old or experienced as the other two, but showed great potential...until they were also manipulated by said antagonist as well, leaving X and Aqua with the duty of saving them from the antagonist's clutches, in which they succeed, thus showing why they are the leader: they are the strongest. Both have opposite movesets as X wields a small arm cannon with powerful copied tech and Aqua wields a long magical Keyblade with powerful magic attacks.

X-era X and speed equalized. X does not have his absolute zero, duplication or intangibility weapons.

X VS Aqua

I put Aqua as the winner after a hard match due to her basic method of guarding is a 360 reflect bubble spell, alot of X's attacks are projectiles, and would thus be reflected back at him. I would also say that compared to X-era X, Aqua has more experience and is more willing to forego any pacifistic qualities she has while X not so much.

Plus chains of light being able to bind X.

think I mean her guard is literally the reflect spell, same look, same shape and if I remember the same animation Sora uses when he uses Reflega.

Aqua apparently has attack reflection, I need them to be as even in abilities as possible.

You cant really do that since X having attack reflection might give him an advantage since he might have other abilities that combined with give him an edge, just wait to see how the thread goes before hapahzardly adding and removing abilites.

X has a sizable AP advantage... Looks like X gon' give it to her. Mother Elf helps greatly, and Dark Hold>Stop due to the fact that X can move in stopped time.

Uhh but Dark Hold is CAUSED by X...that doesnt mean he's immune to time stop, otherwise Dark Hold used by Dark Dizzy wouldnt affect him.

Actually going off Zeus's feat in KH, and how Kingdom Hearts is scaled from that, and that since Vanitas wielding the completed X Blade is near the power of those two things. Aqua outclasses him.

Given Zeus casually output 4.22 Foe

and X's squeeze bomb output was 3.5218 Foe.

considering Merged Xemnas was far above Zeus and Ven/Vanitas wielding the X-Blade was stronger than that.

@AquaWaifu

The profiles are currently scaled to a KiloFoe feat done by Lumine.

In addition, the reason why he's resistant to Time Stop is because of the fact that X can tank Zero's version of Dark Hold without any issues or effects.

@AquaWaifu

This one. I should've added it to the profile, so my apologies.

Zero's and X's versions of the Dark Hold are identical, stopping time around everything except for the user nigh-instantly, but it's useless against X or Zero.

@AquaWaifu

I'm telling you that X and Zero fought each other and can use the Dark Hold against each other.

Zero vs X takes place after the Dark Dizzy battle, when they have already learned Dark Dizzy's power. That's why at that point they negate the time stop but can't negate it in the fight against Dark Dizzy - since at that point they didn't even have Time Stop.

@Aqua

As Fate said, Zero and X evolve through combat. The more foes they fight, the more powers they gain. Hence they're able to resist each others' time stop techniques even though they were affected by it during the fight with Dark Dizzy.

Back