• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Men Film Series General Discussion Thread

I also found this VFX article that directly states that Apocalypse is more powerful than Pre-Retcon Jean/Phoenix:
“We’ve spent the most time talking about creating a character that’s the most powerful mutant villain that we’ve seen in the X-Men movies so far, more powerful than Magneto or the Phoenix”

Accepted Class M calc for the Sentinels, could someone scale from them?
I can't immediately think of anything that would suggest anyone other than the Sentinels would scale in terms of LS. Even one Sentinel could hold back a punch from Colossus, overpower him, and tear his arm off in the process of knocking him down.
I also found this VFX article that directly states that Apocalypse is more powerful than Pre-Retcon Jean/Phoenix:
If that statement gets used, it would also put Post-Retcon Jean decently above her Pre-Retcon counterpart.

naturally i would be agree but this is Storm who we are talking about, so it would give the chance of is 50/50 true/hyperbolic
I mean, it's a very common phrase that's regularly used to describe any fast object. Storm or not, it should be assumed to be hyperbole (especially when the whole calc is about KE and is being carried by the assumption that the winds themselves travel at 440,000 m/s)

Back