• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Men Film Series General Discussion Thread

In terms of scaling, Wolverine was able to fight Gambit pretty well and tank his attacks (Gambit was even under the assumption that Logan was out to get him, thus was fighting seriously), so anyone who is Wolverine tier would be affected by this

So how's the scaling chain going to line up considering that Juggernaut is High 8-C himself who is depicted as way stronger than Wolverine tier people?

At least High 8-C+ to boot. Strangely enough, Gambit's feat makes Juggernaut's superiority more consistent

The verse had several upgrades since the creation of this thread: Low-Tiers (High 8-C), Mid-Tiers (At least 8-A+), High-Tiers (At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A), God-Tiers (At least 5-B, likely higher, 3-A with Creation). If the speed upgrade is also accepted it will be a big improvement for the verse too

The verse had several upgrades since the creation of this thread: Low-Tiers (High 8-C), Mid-Tiers (At least 8-A+), High-Tiers (At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A), God-Tiers (At least 5-B, likely higher, 3-A with Creation). If the speed upgrade is also accepted it will be a big improvement for the verse too
Its been very useful. I hope abilities revisions be just as significant, given how well Retcon Jean's abilities section now is

We have a statement that calls them Lightspeed verbatim.
You have a statement for the Optic Blast, not for anyone else. Which was my point.

For the other stuff you mentioned, being hit and frozen by Quicksilver are just clear cut examples of them not being SoL. Other than the Optic Blast statement no one has anything close to it.

I’m fairly certain this just means Quicksilver is faster than characters who can react to the Optic Blasts as well as the Optic Blasts themselves. Not a stretch given he’s narratively the fastest guy there

Just to add onto the speed convo from earlier. I think this is another reason why we should tackle AP/Durability first since I feel it'll be quicker and more straightforward to tackle and regarding the other Optic Blast feats that can be calc'd, they require calculations unlike the calcs for AP we have been receiving

And, if I'm not wrong, since Storm's lightning will be High 8-C then all her attacks will be MHS+ since they would be more powerful than real lightning. Although I don't know if there's any other lightning feats besides Jean blocking an attack and Quicksilver running faster than it, which still needs to be calculated

Wouldn't her powers just be based off a common feat storm?

There is a specific Storm feat in the Original Timeline during Last Stand (its been linked in this thread before)

We could, though I think it wouldn’t hurt for the specific feat to be looked at

Back