• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE: Upgrading It To Tier 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't think their is prove of WWE having UES scaling, so I am with Chariot, Saman and Armor.

This is the video Adem is referring to.

CgLPcPW.png
This honestly looks like Bálor in a significantly weaker form, or it's a completely different host, because while they look similar, their physical appearance is noticeably different. The one on the left looks much bigger and taller.

That being said, High 6-A is most certainly an outlier.

That's clearly flowery language in a promo unrelated to the comic and meant to act big against Rollins, not actual expositions about his power, otherwise we'd have to scale him to all the apocalyptic stuff he attributes to Balor in that same speech and make him High 6-A.
Wait, I'm confused...

How is this flowery language when that's literally what Bálor (the Demon) did?

Finn talks about how when Bálor's eye opens, the world ends, and how the world will essentially burn to ashes, and that's literally what happens in the visuals shown. That's not flowery language. That's just stating facts.

Unless you're referring to Finn being this powerful when he becomes The Demon King, which I can see your point there.

Yeah, I don't think their is prove of WWE having UES scaling, so I am with Chariot, Saman and Armor.
For clarification purposes, what does UES stand for?

Btw there's the 8-C calc for Finn vapping Balor, of course one could argue that it's just a byproduct of Demon physiology, but it should still be considered
We'll get to that once the fireball discussion is over with.

Magic fireball not scaling to physicals go brrrr
I support Chariot, we don't even need a statement of the fireball being compared to physicals, it's like comparing a gunshot to physicals because you withstand the recoil.
It's a magical attack with unknown properties and physics, as it is it has to be separated from physicals it's also a giant outlier but whatever
well you're a poopy head! and you smell! AND YOUR GAY

But anyway I'll just mention something about the Finn Balor lore in WWE using this message as a jumping off point

Finn Balor as well as the Demon King is the one who is empowered by him! and has cited his powers originating from there in the actual WWE broadcast

Also also also something else to note about Demons in WWE don't really work like that. when demons die in WWE they're more or less more ordinary humans while incredibly hard to kill and with supernatural powers they don't really fizzle out nor turn into flames rather they just ******* die. as a corpse

However when I mention Demons are incredibly hard to kill characters have taken some very extreme measures against their supernatural foes wanna know what's one of them? Fire! Which is what happens to the demon in here he's vaporized.

Oh yeah for the outlier part, there isn't really anything to disprove that these characters can't scale to higher tiers and there are two feats coming from this demon up into this tier so it wouldn't!

i think the feat is vague as **** and might not be 100% vape, but i also dont wanna assume demon physiology or death rules for the sake of it without any reason to assume otherwise so at the very least I agree he's destroying him unless some lore implies different.

i think the feat is vague as ***** and might not be 100% vape, but i also dont wanna assume demon physiology or death rules for the sake of it without any reason to assume otherwise so at the very least I agree he's destroying him unless some lore implies different.
Well that's the thing, the comic itself implies something different

"The Demon in the crater sizzled, faded, ember bright."

This means that the Demon was intact in the crater until he started sizzling away for some unknown reason and that it was not done instantly

Nothing is there to imply this was the result of Finn physically throwing him in the crater

This is not what the calculation assumes so It unfortunately can't be used in it's current form if at all

That does imply it wasn't instant yeah, so that'd need to be tweaked.

Though we still have the issue of it being vague on why it happened or why he was sizzling away.

Though we still have the issue of it being vague on why it happened or why he was sizzling away.
And doing that would just be us making baseless assumptions with no concrete evidence.

There's no proof showing or stating that when a Demon dies, it 'sizzles' away, and there's no concrete proof for basically any other assumption made either.

All we know is that Finn one-shot a Demon and it died, and shortly after, the Demon vanished from existence.

I highly doubt we can make any sort of calc on how much power it took for Finn to kill that Demon in one attack if we assumed that the Demon didn't get vaporized or pulverized, so idk where would we go from here if we were to assume Finn didn't vap'd or pulv'd the Demon.

And doing that would just be us making baseless assumptions with no concrete evidence.

There's no proof showing or stating that when a Demon dies, it 'sizzles' away, and there's no concrete proof for basically any other assumption made either.

All we know is that Finn one-shot a Demon and it died, and shortly after, the Demon vanished from existence.

I highly doubt we can make any sort of calc on how much power it took for Finn to kill that Demon in one attack if we assumed that the Demon didn't get vaporized or pulverized, so idk where would we go from here if we were to assume Finn didn't vap'd or pulv'd the Demon.
why reply to me tho, im not the dude who brought that up

why reply to me tho, im not the dude who brought that up
I was following up with what you said on why the Demon sizzled away.

This means that the Demon was intact in the crater until he started sizzling away for some unknown reason and that it was not done instantly

Nothing is there to imply this was the result of Finn physically throwing him in the crater

This is not what the calculation assumes so It unfortunately can't be used in it's current form if at all

@Shmeatywerbenmanjenson

True, you would require some serious ass assumptions as to why the demon suddenly disappeared as there's really no canonical evidence of how exactly demons like this dies in the first place

I agree though I'd argue there's more evidence towards some Demonic fuckery going around (Fire demon catches on fire after his crown is removed and being defeated, pretty clique)

The main point is this was an overtime feat going by the dialogue and the current calc is no longer valid because of such

So both the calcs this thread was based on don't apply to normal characters which unfortunately means this thread is dead in the water unless you can argue the Demon scales to his fireball

I agree though I'd argue there's more evidence towards some Demonic fuckery going around (Fire demon catches on fire after his crown is removed and being defeated, pretty clique)
Isn't that just a weakness to the demon that's not actually related to it's death at all?

Isn't that just a weakness to the demon that's not actually related to it's death at all?
It would be

But it's just my guess based on how other pieces of media do demon deaths

Not really concrete at all
Still wondering what @Stillwinston was proposing with this...

Judging by the panels where given it seems the beam just grazed his coat and set it alight, not actually making contact with Finn

It would be

But it's just my guess based on how other pieces of media do demon deaths

Not really concrete at all

Judging by the panels where given it seems the beam just grazed his coat and set it alight, not actually making contact with Finn

I thought he since said Finn dodged that he was proposing that it'd be calc'd for a potential speed feat.

Wg6Ujos.jpeg

Last. Ditch. Effort.

Cesaro creates a crater with signature move (it's from the same comic book series).

Wait, I'm confused...
How is this flowery language when that's literally what Bálor (the Demon) did?
Finn talks about how when Bálor's eye opens, the world ends, and how the world will essentially burn to ashes, and that's literally what happens in the visuals shown. That's not flowery language. That's just stating facts.
No, because Finn is explaining a bunch of mythological stuff, from his namesake, to other characters and then Balor himself, but it's not an exposition on his powers, it's just storytelling.

Unless you're referring to Finn being this powerful when he becomes The Demon King, which I can see your point there.
I mean that we can't just extrapolate his statement about fire being his source of power just to accomodate the needs of the op and just scrap the rest of the implications. In that promo Finn is either (most likely, if not straight up for sure) only talking about mythology to brag (and so everything he says is flavor) or he is 100% accurate, so he's High 6-A, take or leave.

Finn Balor as well as the Demon King is the one who is empowered by him! and has cited his powers originating from there in the actual WWE broadcast
Read my previous messages about this

Also also also something else to note about Demons in WWE don't really work like that. when demons die in WWE they're more or less more ordinary humans while incredibly hard to kill and with supernatural powers they don't really fizzle out nor turn into flames rather they just ***** die. as a corpse
I'm pretty sure there isn't a set definition of how demons work in WWE, since at the end of the day they are narration tools blurred between reality and fiction (even within the kayfabe itself), back to the 90's with the first Kane to the modern day.

Oh yeah for the outlier part, there isn't really anything to disprove that these characters can't scale to higher tiers and there are two feats coming from this demon up into this tier so it wouldn't!
The outlier is that across almost 60 years of storytelling and matches you can hardly count 9-B feats on the fingers of your hands and stretching only goes so far.

i think the feat is vague as ***** and might not be 100% vape, but i also dont wanna assume demon physiology or death rules for the sake of it without any reason to assume otherwise so at the very least I agree he's destroying him unless some lore implies different.
All the other assumptions are still more logical than Finn's takedown having the mysterious ability to ignite and pulverize his enemies honestly.
The textbox says Finn slammed Balor into his own crater, which might have very likely still be burning. Finn also takes off his crown, in which all his powers are contained (said in the same page), so that might be a reason as well.

That too, so at most you can say Finn has fire manip in some weird way (since he's never shown it elsewhere), but the crater was still burning, so he might have used Balor's own fire against him.

Nothing, he just killed him, skill feat and impressive strength, that's it.

True, you would require some serious ass assumptions as to why the demon suddenly disappeared as there's really no canonical evidence of how exactly demons like this dies in the first place
Honestly, you need even more assumptions about Finn somehow being able to vaporize things with his physical blows. Let alone the fact the impact was off screen, what I mentioned here above still matters tbh.

Last. Ditch. Effort.
Cesaro creates a crater with signature move (it's from the same comic book series).
That's one ugly drawn Cesaro
I swear it's not out of spite, but if it was entirely for me I'd disregard this too, not only because that ring over there seems to be a solid block (unlike real ones), but of course such things never happened in the main shows, where even simply collapsing a ring onto itself is seen as an amazing feat that only the strongest can achieve.

I'm moving on from the fireball thing for the most part, and I'll address some of the points that I feel like matter the most as of now.

The outlier is that across almost 60 years of storytelling and matches you can hardly count 9-B feats on the fingers of your hands and stretching only goes so far.
I might be slow, or have shitty reading comprehension skills, but iirc, WWE has plenty of 9-B feats throughout the many decades it existed.

I don't know if you implied that WWE doesn't have a lot of 9-B feats, but if that's not what you meant, then ignore what I said here.

I swear it's not out of spite
f5d.jpeg

not only because that ring over there seems to be a solid block (unlike real ones)
That's honestly my only issue with the feat.

but of course such things never happened in the main shows,
Tbf, there are many things the comics do that don't happen in the main show to expand the lore of the characters. Finn killing that Demon is a prime example.

where even simply collapsing a ring onto itself is seen as an amazing feat that only the strongest can achieve
Collapsing the ring is only done by the heavy mfs. The ring collapses thanks to the force the wrestlers apply from their combined weight.

I might be slow, or have shitty reading comprehension skills, but iirc, WWE has plenty of 9-B feats throughout the many decades it existed.
I don't know if you implied that WWE doesn't have a lot of 9-B feats, but if that's not what you meant, then ignore what I said here.
I mean that 9-B feats are still sort of rare and characters get consistently harmed badly by 9-C stuff, from high (or not very high) falls, to barbed wire, glass shards, tripping and such.
Just because one single comic (which totally isn't the main media tbh) has one crazy feat, it doesn't mean it dictates the standard of the verse.

Tbf, there are many things the comics do that don't happen in the main show to expand the lore of the characters. Finn killing that Demon is a prime example.
That can be considered a kayfabe lore in the end, it already does a lot of crazy shit within the show itself. This one feat is instead a direct contradiction of what we see happening.

Collapsing the ring is only done by the heavy mfs. The ring collapses thanks to the force the wrestlers apply from their combined weight.
That doesn't cancel the fact that it's an extraordinary occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back