• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, I’ll start, now that we’ve got a Bálor profile that only requires a few tweaks, I’ve begun working towards Guts vs Demon King, though, uhhhh... what’s his AP?
His AP is 34960 Joules due to easily defeating someone who defeated a Grizzly Bear in single combat.

This only makes Guts 0.03 Megajoules, which is far below Demon Balor's 1.94 Megajoules, a roughly 64.7x difference in AP.

As much as I like the idea, we can't do it.

His AP is 34960 Joules due to easily defeating someone who defeated a Grizzly Bear in single combat.

This only makes Guts 0.03 Megajoules, which is far below Demon Balor's 1.94 Megajoules, a roughly 64.7x difference in AP.

As much as I like the idea, we can't do it.
Doesn’t he have better feats though like slicing through steel armour

And also don’t the God Tiers scale above the 1.94 MJ feat now?

Well if we compare it to fragmentation of a steel door it’s 12.89MJ, which makes it a <6.64 AP advantage for Guts, which gives us a doable fight

Well it takes 4000 Watts of laser power in order to cut through one inch of stainless steel, while 6000 Watts of laser power are perfect for cutting through thick or strong metals.

You have to ask a calc member on it.

A doable fight that's on the verge of one shot territory.
Yes, but not quite, besides, an AP advantage that high is actually a detriment to Guts since it makes it easier to kill (kicking in Bálor’s Immortality) than to incap for 24 Hours

Granted, I need to look into wether the Demon King has some kind of regen too, which would make the whole thing tricky on top of tricky for Guts

Not yet, I don’t wanna screw it up like I did last time with OPM supporters.. so... any pointers for where to look?
Go through the threads that involve Guts and then you'll probably find a few people who're knowledgeable on him.

Hmmm, Cena or Orton vs Loid maybe?
Also where is Undertaker, Bray Wyatt, and Brock Lesnar?
Undertaker and Bray Wyatt will be a little harder to make, as they have quite a bit of hax.

Brock Lesnar we can probably do, but the verse is going through a revision right now, and we're still waiting for a calculation to be done.

Yea, and the fact that Undertaker had like, 3k matches I think?
There's actually legitimate numbers for how many matches the wrestlers have been.

To name a few:
Undertaker: 2,391 matches
John Cena: 638 matches
Chris Jericho: 1,670 matches

Actually, instead of waiting, should we just continue doing the matchups until the calc is done?

It's boring right now, and making these matchups will entertain us for a bit until the calc is done.

I was just thinking, considering that WWE profiles are now a thing, we could also make popular fantasy matches that never happened (Like André the Giant VS Big Show, Hulk Hogan VS Stone Cold Steve Austin, Undertaker VS Sting, etc)
We could definitely do that, though the profiles need updates.

Back