• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE CRT (AP Upgrade)

KLOL when are you downgrading this vese ?
like....... I think you and I could make a good tag team I'd say we should prepare a blog and downgrade this verse
hit me up if you agree with the idea (y) :cool:

The Big Show in his WCW days was actually able to fight on par with Hulk Hogan, who was able to fight on par with Ultimate Warrior, who defeated Kamala on 3 occasions.

Also, I found something that might boost the AP up for the verse.

A professional wrestling ring has a width and length of 20 feet (6.1 meters).

I.E. say if Kamala punched a wrestler and sent them across the ring with that punch. We'd multiply the force of Kamala's punch by the distance he sent the wrestler.

However, 6.1 meters should be the limit of how far a wrestler can punch another wrestler (even assuming a wrestler can punch their opponent that far of a distance is a bit absurd).
I know. Saying a wrestler a punch their opponent 6.1 meters is crazy.

Something like 2-3 meters is more realistic.
So are y'all just going to ignore this?

Where is the Ultimate Warrior being ran over by animals calc ?
The statement was jumping off the tallest building, getting ran over by lawnmowers, and getting trampled by Elephants were all survivable ways to train for his next match.

The African Bush Elephants AP is 125 KJ iirc.

The statement was jumping off the tallest building, getting ran over by lawnmowers, and getting trampled by Elephants were all survivable ways to train for his next match.

that AP is KE, getting stomped on by one would be very different then rammed by one.

Well, if anyone wants to calculate Kamala's punch, I've got some info for you.

Kamala is 6'7" and weighs 380 pounds.

Since he's as strong as the largest animals, using the bite force of a Nile Crocodile (5,000 PSI) is perfect.

Here's a render image so you can measure his fist.

a3EkMcp.jpg

Well, if anyone wants to calculate Kamala's punch, I've got some info for you.

Kamala is 6'7" and weighs 380 pounds.

Since he's as strong as the largest animals, using the bite force of a Nile Crocodile (5,000 PSI) is perfect.

Here's a render image so you can measure his fist.

a3EkMcp.jpg
Height cut off at the legs. I need a full body image akin to the Big Show one you gave me.

So, wouldn't alligator biting force be more accurate?
No.

The Ultimate Warrior ***** on Skinner who regularly kills Alligators, and Kamala is as strong as the largest animals known to man. The Nile Crocodile is far from the largest animal, but it has the strongest bite of any other animal, which is why I think using the Nile Crocodile isn't a bad option to choose from.

Using an Alligator's bite force isn't that bad of an option either, but it's more plausible to use the Nile Crocodile imo.

We could use the Alligator's bite force as a lowball, and the Nile Crocodile's bite force as a highball, if that's fine with you.

Elephants have no bite force, so try measuring their strongest tusk thrust. See how much PSI that wields.

Why you guys didn't use a megalodon is beyond me
It's an extinct animal. Using animals that are extinct leads to massive NLF, especially since the strongest bite force out of any animal right now is the Nile Crocodile, which is only 5,000 PSI compared to the Megalodon's bite, which is around 40,000 PSI.

It is far too big of a jump imo

I think Dinosaur results are good for a “possibly” based on the results they give but iirc staff said no
If we were to use dinosaurs, we'd be jumping from 5,000 PSI (Nile Crocodile) to at least tens of thousands PSI with certain dinosaurs like the T-Rex and many more.

It is far too big of a gap to warrant a "possibly" rating.

So what. He didn't say strongest animal right now. He said known to man. Trust the process like Doc Rivers.
Scaling them to animals that are extinct and have far higher PSI is a big NLF imo. You can ask staff if you want.

It's an extinct animal. Using animals that are extinct leads to massive NLF, especially since the strongest bite force out of any animal right now is the Nile Crocodile, which is only 5,000 PSI compared to the Megalodon's bite, which is around 40,000 PSI.

It is far too big of a jump imo
Yes tbf using crazy stuff like 40K PSI is too high for even my preference, Warrior is not 20x stronger than Big Show 😭

If we were to use dinosaurs, we'd be jumping from 5,000 PSI (Nile Crocodile) to at least tens of thousands PSI with certain dinosaurs like the T-Rex and many more.
That’s not really that big of a gap, you’d have to argue it’s an outlier result and 4x differences for stuff like 20,000 PSI does not reach into those extremities

If the WWE verse is able to get upgraded to somewhere between 800KJ - 2MJ, then I'd be satisfied.
I wanna get a higher figure than the Car Explosion since that would be an all time high for the verse, which would be great, since we were hit with extreme downgrades and nearly dropped into 9-C+ not all that long ago

Back