• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE CRT (AP Upgrade)

Seems like he got his fist area wildly off. Fist area is a lot smaller than 0.043 m^2. Now I'm not making any suggestions because I'm a thin, malnourished guy (Even though I have decently sized hands), but even I doubt it gets that enormously big, that'd have to make the hand fist imprint area at least 20x20 cm which only works if you're named Sultan Kosen or better yet, Robert Wadlow.
Is the main thing just the fist area? would I just be able to edit my calc with your fist area method and get a more accurate result

maybe but the big show is well quite the big fellow

I'll make a separate blog with the same methods klol recommends but applied to Kamala who I found a good potential hand render for

I have replied to CuteAnimeNekoGirl's calc.

Here be the pixel-measurements.

Big Show's height is 2.13-2.18 meters. I'mma use the mean value of 2.155m

Here it be. According to this image, Big Show (Red) is 1300px. His fist impact length (Green) is 68px. Impact height (Blue) is 50px.

Length: 2.155 * (68/1300)= 0.11272307692 m

Height: 2.155 * (50/1300)= 0.0829 m

Fist impact area: 0.0829 * 0.11272307692= 0.00934474307 m^2

Force= Pressure x Area

1809 psi is 1.2473e+7 pascal.

Force= 1.2473e+7 * 0.00934474307= 116556.980312 N

Now, you need to find out how far that bag thingy moved because of his punch. Just calculate the distance between the bag and its slot as it swivels up back to its resting place.

Work= Force * Displacement (Displacement in meters being the distance you made the object move)

Last edited:
I did all of those PSI scaling calcs for nothing...
You'd be able to get figures for both Sheamus and Big Show based on the punching glove showing.

For Kamala it's more questionable. I guess it would just be finding how far a Legend moved when he punched them once.

You'd be able to get figures for both Sheamus and Big Show based on the punching glove showing.

For Kamala it's more questionable. I guess it would just be finding how far a Legend moved when he punched them once.
You'd need the distance the bag traveled tho, else the calc is basically incomplete.

Though the bag is forcibly stopped by the machine at some point, which artificially blunts the figure the punch could get at it’s peak

Yeah, but that's just a simple arc-distance calculation.
Ye, just measure the rod+bag length, multiply it with 90 degrees (Just multiply the length with the rad value of the degree to get distance moved) and that'd be that.

Though the bag is forcibly stopped by the machine at some point, which artificially blunts the figure the punch could get at it’s peak
Fully agree with what Pika said here.

The bag is forcibly stopped by the machine, so it's very likely the result we get won't be very impressive.

I have replied to CuteAnimeNekoGirl's calc.

Here be the pixel-measurements.

Big Show's height is 2.13-2.18 meters. I'mma use the mean value of 2.155m

Here it be. According to this image, Big Show (Red) is 1300px. His fist impact length (Green) is 68px. Impact height (Blue) is 50px.

Length: 2.155 * (68/1300)= 0.11272307692 m

Height: 2.155 * (50/1300)= 0.0829 m

Fist impact area: 0.0829 * 0.11272307692= 0.00934474307 m^2
Would we find how far the bag traveled after this?

No, Newtons.

PSI is pressure, but it's imperial. Its metric counterpart is pascal. We always use metric units.

Force is Pressure times Area.
So we convert the PSI to pascals?

And then we multiply pascals by how far the bag moved?

I'm going to try this myself and assume the bag moved 1.5 meters.

116556.980312 * 1.5 = 174835.470468 J

Yeah. Going off of this, it's easy to assume that the Big Show PSI calculation probably won't yield the best results.

Since Kamala was billed to be as strong as some of the largest animals, let's give Big Show the benefit of the doubt and assume he scales to this feat (which honestly isn't a terrible assumption to make if you really think about it. Big Show has fought on par with some of the best in business)

The Nile Crocodile has a PSI of 5,000.

5,000 PSI = 3.4474e+7 pascals

Force = 3.4474e+7 * 0.00934474307 m^2 (fist impact area) = 322150.672595 N

Assuming the bag moved 1.5 meters

322150.672595 * 1.5 = 483226.008893 J

An upgrade from the previous one, but not by much, and this is assuming the bag moved 1.5 meters. I have no clue if the bag moved more or less than 1.5 meters.

I'm going to try this myself and assume the bag moved 1.5 meters.

116556.980312 * 1.5 = 174835.470468 J

Yeah. Going off of this, it's easy to assume that the Big Show PSI calculation probably won't yield the best results.

Since Kamala was billed to be as strong as some of the largest animals, let's give Big Show the benefit of the doubt and assume he scales to this feat (which honestly isn't a terrible assumption to make if you really think about it. Big Show has fought on par with some of the best in business)

The Nile Crocodile has a PSI of 5,000.

5,000 PSI = 3.4474e+7 pascals

Force = 3.4474e+7 * 0.00934474307 m^2 (fist impact area) = 322150.672595 N

Assuming the bag moved 1.5 meters

322150.672595 * 1.5 = 483226.008893 J

An upgrade from the previous one, but not by much, and this is assuming the bag moved 1.5 meters. I have no clue if the bag moved more or less than 1.5 meters.
@KLOL506 does this look fine or nah?

Can you explain what this calculation is for and where the values are coming from?

I was told to review this, but I don't know the context for it.
so currently we're going over the big show's punch of 1809 psi and going over on how to convert this value into joules for proper scaling

at first the calc looked like this based off of the instructions of Qawsedf's however for big show's punch. The other thing being talked about is Kamala's punch, Kamala is noted as being as strong as the strongest animals known to man which got into the subject of how to scale in the first place which at first was scaling to the KE which was first proposed there but now it's based on biteforce in a punch which is why there is some murmuring about small building WWE.

I wouldn't know how Klol's formula would work here given this is a punch potentially just the distance Kamala would move his arm for a punch? maybe?

anyway let me go add me additions to the calc uvu

I wouldn't know how Klol's formula would work here given this is a punch potentially just the distance Kamala would move his arm for a punch? maybe?
You have to calculate how far Kamala's punch would send a opponent in meters and multiply it by the force of Kamala's punch.

But first you gotta measure how Kamala's fist is and find the area impact, and then go from there. KLOL gave the formula to me.

Also, I genuinely do believe that Big Show should definitely scale to that Kamala statement of being as strong as some of the largest animals.

oh yeah a pretty minor thing to note is we use the billed weight and height which is 2.13 meters mentioned but nothing to lose sleep over since it's only a tiny bit more than his actual height

and that specific punch was 1809 psi so most likely wouldn't yield that amount as well the 1.5 meters is quite a bit for moving a punching bag

oh yeah a pretty minor thing to note is we use the billed weight and height which is 2.13 meters mentioned but nothing to lose sleep over since it's only a tiny bit more than his actual height

and that specific punch was 1809 psi so most likely wouldn't yield that amount as well the 1.5 meters is quite a bit for moving a punching bag
The Big Show is 7 feet tall, and weighs 383 pounds.

I don't think it's bad to assume that Big Show should scale to the Kamala statement. If anyone disagrees, I'd be happy to give you some links to prove my point.

I was assuming the bag moved 1.5 meters. The bag likely moved far less than that, which is very disappointing.

not really disagreeing with that might need to look into Kamala more to prove that but it's more about the feat itself and the calculation for it

not really disagreeing with that might need to look into Kamala more to prove that but it's more about the feat itself and the calculation for it
The Big Show in his WCW days was actually able to fight on par with Hulk Hogan, who was able to fight on par with Ultimate Warrior, who defeated Kamala on 3 occasions.

Also, I found something that might boost the AP up for the verse.

A professional wrestling ring has a width and length of 20 feet (6.1 meters).

I.E. say if Kamala punched a wrestler and sent them across the ring with that punch. We'd multiply the force of Kamala's punch by the distance he sent the wrestler.

However, 6.1 meters should be the limit of how far a wrestler can punch another wrestler (even assuming a wrestler can punch their opponent that far of a distance is a bit absurd).

anyway added Klol's revisions and then solved for work

The Big Show in his WCW days was actually able to fight on par with Hulk Hogan, who was able to fight on par with Ultimate Warrior, who defeated Kamala on 3 occasions.

Also, I found something that might boost the AP up for the verse.

A professional wrestling ring has a width and length of 20 feet (6.1 meters).

I.E. say if Kamala punched a wrestler and sent them across the ring with that punch. We'd multiply the force of Kamala's punch by the distance he sent the wrestler.

However, 6.1 meters should be the limit of how far a wrestler can punch another wrestler (even assuming a wrestler can punch their opponent that far of a distance is a bit absurd).
I think even 1 ring length is absurd given this hasn't happened unless let's say they were flung from the ropes

Back